Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Old Dofus Veteran looking for a good guild, Low level at the moment but will be here for a long time.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-03
posté November 03, 2013, 21:50:54 | #1
Old Dofus Veteran looking for a good guild I used to play Dofus during beta and up to 2010 but then decided to quit.

I remember Wakfu in the early stages of Beta but never got into it but this weekend decided to sub a month and see what all the fuss is about.

I'm looking for an active guild, doesn't have to be hardcore and members who are up for having a laugh/getting things done fairly.

A lot to ask but I'm a mature player and I'm big on helping others the best way I can.

thanks in advance, my IGN is Bentinck [Sacrier - Fire] 

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2008-08-23
posté November 04, 2013, 12:03:20 | #2
Bentinck

I tried to locate you in-game but was unable, I also tried to send you a PM via ankabox, but maybe because your account is so new it failed to send multiple times xD

I'd like to invite you to join the guild Mystic. We've been around since Wakfu opened in 2012 and are still running to this day. Dofus Veteran's are my favourite kind of new Wakfu players and I was hoping you would like to join us We're one of the top 5 guilds and have lots of %dmg, %resist, craft XP, HP, and ini bonuses for guildmembers. We're easy going and friendly, but there is the option to do the end-game 'hardcore' content if you so wish.

If you would like to join you can PM me (Zip) or any of the others:
Priks, Pangea, Rosnel, Mislty, Wallman, Blade, WhiskeyJacks, Tamarah, Arcrus, Acteon.
And if for any reason none of these contacts are online, if you run through 5th bond market there is usually one of us there.

Thanks for your time
-Zip

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-03
posté November 04, 2013, 17:52:23 | #3
Sure that sounds great

I live in the UK so I'm one hour behind server but I'll be on tonight at some point [about 9pm server time] 

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-05-27
posté November 05, 2013, 19:39:11 | #4
dont mean to highjack this thread, but i am also a long term dofus player who has decided to have a pop at this wakfu thing.

i played from 2005-2011 , quit dofus for year 2/3 of uni and have no real desire to go back .
i dont do leeching or whatever, and am very big on professions ... just want some people to talk to on this server

i will try and PM someone later if thats alright
In game name is zonked ( someone stole magics D: )

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2008-08-23
posté November 05, 2013, 23:07:08 | #5
Sounds awesome guys, I'm personally not very active atm due to exams but if you can find someone on that list to have a chat with, should be all good