FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Damn Snoofles! [RECRUITING]

By Shaleigh1 - MEMBER (+) - April 04, 2012, 17:25:25
Reactions 175
--/--
Next time just write me on Skype smile No need to do that here.

-Burg
Decided to take a spontaneous guild pic in our new visitors area! Not everyone was able to make it but I think the pic still came out nice. biggrin

--/--
I updated the OP to make sure only active people are named as contact persons. I myself am currently inactive, so don't write me about recruitment smile
Hi,a newb player starting from December is looking for guild

My IGN:skycrow (lv39 Eou)

I tried to touch names in OP article but no one was online.

Maybe you can touch me in game ,nice to meet you.
--/--
Ichiechiechie|2013-12-20 06:18:13
skyraven6461|2013-12-20 06:13:22Hi,a newb player subscribing in December is looking for guild

My IGN:skycrow (lv39 Eou)

I tried to touch names in OP article but no one was online.

Maybe you can touch me in game ,nice to meet you.

Or in skype(id:skycrow)
hey there Sky, I'm still at uni at the moment, hopefully I'll be able to get in touch with you later when I come back home (2-3 hours from now) ^^

In case you're online now, you can try and get in touch with Bloody Coins / Bloody Sword, I'm sure he'll be able to invite you into the guild smile
Done,thx.
Thanks for making that groupshot Ima smile Sadly I didn't make it, but it's nice to at least have my wiffums in there
Gone~
--/--
as a heads up, ill be sending you a message to ask if i can join your guild biggrin
--/--
Hi there!

Old Dofus/Wakfu vet who plans on starting up again this week and is looking for a home as my old guilds have died during my absence.

Odds are I'll be running on hopelessness / forlorn / the sadist

I'll be making a mini army and starting anew, basically, so everything will be rather new!
--/--
I'll be online tomorrow evening, currently out and about tongue.
--/--
Having sub issues D:! I'll be rolling on Bomb Voyage, Grimbeorn or Belegurth tomorrow and being a f2p nub until ankama figures it out.

Have a good one smile.
--/--
Hi everybody! A friend and I started to play Wakfu again and start anew. We'd like a nice big active guild for our characters (*Cough* You guys). Our character names are: Eredia and Ruma Tiru
Respond to this thread