February 12, 2012, 08:40:42 |
Quote (Xylomentalozolin @ 11 February 2012 18:49)
Personally leaving reason for me
1: No brainer system
2: Corrupted governor system
3: Lack of options for governor (6 weeks LEGIT (!) service
4: Lack of content (giving more and more and more and more for the same lvl instead building it in both ways)
5: Lack of balance
6: Its Ankama (and yes, im serious, they dont really care and are greedy for your moneys in my opinion ofcourse)
I just want to quote these words. Yeah, me too. I invited my gf to play this game. And after a week playing, i realize the game has some uncomfortable things. These are just my opinions.
1. The class and spell system.
- The support class is really lack of power. They can't fight on themselves. Even the undead ain't scared of them because their healing is lame. How could they help someone if their healing is not as much as a blow from piwi?
- The tanker class is pussy too. They don't have much more health or defense than others. As they die easily.
- There are 5 spell on each element and each of them has different AP cost, exp. To master a lv 1 spell, you need to use it many many time. And like some class, the spell cost 5/6 AP and no 1 or 2 AP skill. It's unbalanced!
2. The governor and citizenship system.
- Often the eco system is balanced and no chance for players to get citizen points. Creating stuff should for nation should give citizen points too.
- How could we know if that's a good or bad governor? They doesn't do anything that effect your life in game. Really. See the law the governor can set for yourself. Protect species?
3. Gathering and crafting.
- The gather profession is easy to leveling while crafting is too hard.
- Stuffs created by crafting are not useful. A weapon can be created in craft lv 0 is usable for lv 15 user. And that weapon is no better than collectable weapon from monster. Then what is the meaning of crafting? There should be extra bonus stat or something for crafted stuffs.
- Food (cake) is useless. You can regain HP in no time.
- Bonus from food (dish) is bad too. +10 HP for 10 mins. What the hell? +100 HP in 10 mins. Sound better! But wait, you have to make many many +10HP food before you can "cook" +100HP food even if you manage to get ingredients.
- The haven deco items are stupid. We need a deco gem for deco room in your haven bag. And it give you nothing. Nothing!
- The craft room in your haven bag. Again, useless. You need a craft machine from someone min crafting lv 50 or 60. The machine could worth thousands or million kamas because it's really hard to get the level. And that means people would rather run around to craft. Too expensive!
4. Market and tax
- Many items are really useless and appasied wrongly because of buy sell system. When you get something and don't need it. 2 options available. Trash it or use it. Why? Because people don't need it too.There are too many supplies without consumers.
- The only way to get kamas is from mining. Kill monster, collect loot, craft item doesn't get you kama. Especial when those items are useless and no one buy them from you.
- Tax 10% is too high. Additional, the store fee in your haven bag. Why should i lose my precious store fee when it's in my bag? It's my bag! I should can put anything for any price i want on my shelves without any fee. I see many people sell items in their haven bags instead of using market. Why? Cause with a fee, their sell will be on shelves for as long as they want. While in market, max is 72 hours then lose a fee again.
That's enough for me to quit this game. I really feel disappointed. This is a promising game. They should add more content and balance.