FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

The real problems with Enis

By DaigustoYai 2014-05-10 21:53
So, Eni's are pretty cool right? They fly around and hit stuff with bottles filled with bug juice or whatever. But the most important factor for all eni's if of course, the Coney.

Without the coney, Eni's would be less viable as a class than a Sram who's gone pure stasis.

But, we stand at a strange time in our lives ladies and gentlemen. With the coney's infinite power, it lacks one very important thing.

Some sort of mecha cyborg sailor moon Metal gear!? it can't be Fighting mode Moe maid outfit.

Can you imagine it? No longer will you need to rely on your words of restoration nor the tonics you brew late in your bedrooms. No longer will you throw mean words at your enemies to mark them in an attempt to dominate them with your infinite power.

But you shall stand beside your Coney, our true lord and savior in the world of 12.

Give Coney some sort of roundhouse kick Ankaman, or at the very least let them ride Dhrellers.

The community will clearly stand unopposed to the idea, because those who doubt the power of the Coney have been smitten from this earth by his godly rays.

All I need to do now is wait for Ryf to show up and confirm that all of this is canon.

Reactions 59
Lmao, despite me having a bit of a giggle and chuckle from what you just wrote, I'm going to root for your idea.

I love coneys and how I wish I could summon more of them in a fight rather than just be limited to one.
Imagine.. an army of Conies happy 
I want a Coney pet i can dress up. To equip in game i mean. Although one in RL would rock too^^.
The mental image of a Coney riding a Drheller is melting my heart.

Coney and Drheller: Best Friends forever! They get up to silly adventures! Fightin' evil while barely looking at it, YEAH!
I was thinking that coney could definetly have more spells: such as jump behind the last target in line (jumping on their heads) or kissing enemy to give it crit failures.
(Watches silently for the random earth Cra arrow to blow a lone innocent coney to the next era...)
Hudski|2014-05-11 00:15:44The mental image of a Coney riding a Drheller is melting my heart.

Coney and Drheller: Best Friends forever! They get up to silly adventures! Fightin' evil while barely looking at it, YEAH!

Coney needs some handle bars though...

Gynrei|2014-05-10 22:59:35I want a Coney pet i can dress up. To equip in game i mean. Although one in RL would rock too^^.
I want a Gobgob pet more!!!

-waterRizarealmfire 
What @_@ ...
The only issue related to coney that bothers me is being not able to target it with invigorating word. I mean you can target but the spell won't work.. Ankama hates enis for being smart and using coney as a healing beacon. What was wrong with it? :C
Seguchi-sama|2014-05-11 01:14:56What @_@ ...
The only issue related to coney that bothers me is being not able to target it with invigorating word. I mean you can target but the spell won't work.. Ankama hates enis for being smart and using coney as a healing beacon. What was wrong with it? :C
It must be "balanced"mellow

-waterRizarealmfire 
You are not allowed to be smarter then Ankama.
Kikuihimonji|2014-05-11 01:47:35
You are not allowed to be smarter then Ankama.
lol

-waterRizarealmfire 
Finally someone else who appreciates the power of the Coney.
Uyir|2014-05-11 01:06:01
Hudski|2014-05-11 00:15:44The mental image of a Coney riding a Drheller is melting my heart.

Coney needs some handle bars though...

Priceless happy 
I feel like this is more than related

Click here
im surprised noone has posted a pic of a were coney... isnt that like a thing?
Some people may not remember it but there used to be a way to turn Coney into Super Coney with brown fur and better stats. I have no idea why they removed this concept.
Nox16|2014-05-11 11:34:57im surprised noone has posted a pic of a were coney... isnt that like a thing?
It stopped being a thing the minute they scrapped UB questlines

just like gobbalrogs storyline and black crow being mad that some pirate stole mirandas panties
MiniMikeh|2014-05-11 11:44:53
Nox16|2014-05-11 11:34:57im surprised noone has posted a pic of a were coney... isnt that like a thing?

just like gobbalrogs storyline and black crow being mad that some pirate stole mirandas panties
lol that's true?

-waterRizarealmfire 
MiniMikeh|2014-05-11 11:44:53

I sort of miss those quests, they were fun QQ
Respond to this thread