FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

the RyF Appreciation thread

By Ichiechiechie - MEMBER (+) - 2014-05-07 17:46

Because RyF is adorable and pops out of nowhere *at the most random times* to clear our confusions about lore-related issues. happy

I am not sorry for posting this. I have no regrets lmao. 
First Ankama intervention
We all love our RyF. wub 
See message in context
Reactions 27
Omg that picture... RyF is cuter than ever. wub 
Nice draw happy 
Yeahhhh I love that ryf he's always calming me down lately. That chill pill ryf.

see a little clarification when we ask a question goes a long way.
Yeah, I never pay attention much to the lore thread itself, but I frequently see RyF reply to several threads in the EN forums, more than other devs -cept Sabi ofc- happy

and I just find it adorable that he replies out of the blue.

I hope the doodle doesnt creep you guys out lmao. 
RyF wub 
He is so awesome!!!wub

-waterRizarealmfire 
RyF's presence is certainly appreciated and it's certainly a positive change. Even if he chimes in to defend a position or to endure some (misguided) wrath, it's always nice. I'm sure it'd appease some people if we get more posts by him sometime in the future *wink wink nudge nudge* wink 
FurmentalAlchemy|2014-05-07 20:26:35RyF's presence is certainly appreciated and it's certainly a positive change. Even if he chimes in to defend a position or to endure some (misguided) wrath, it's always nice. I'm sure it'd appease some people if we get more posts by him sometime in the future *wink wink nudge nudge* wink
Yeah, I hope to see a lot more posts from him happy *heart heart heart*
We all love our RyF. wub 
I am most impressed with the fact that he does this.

The fact that he stood his ground and made the point very clearly. *u*
Kouromaro|2014-05-08 07:12:35I am most impressed with the fact that he does this.

The fact that he stood his ground and made the point very clearly. *u*
wub

-waterRizarealmfire 
Ryf and Kam are the only devs I respect. Thank you Ryf, I will shield you with the best bramble armor in the world of twelvewater 
Neneko88|2014-05-08 17:10:33Ryf and Kam are the only devs I respect. Thank you Ryf, I will shield you with the best bramble armor in the world of twelvewater
Who is Kam? You mean the guy who made the weapon?huh

-waterRizarealmfire 
SeriousBelly|2014-05-08 17:13:42
Neneko88|2014-05-08 17:10:33Ryf and Kam are the only devs I respect. Thank you Ryf, I will shield you with the best bramble armor in the world of twelvewater

-waterRizarealmfire
An Kam a

Kam made ankama with Tot (Anthony). Kam is the one that made enis and sadidas and the one who made the original spells for those two classes.

I like Ryf because before Chillberg the islands were just places to fight monsters (calamar island for example..Now we have people like Miss freeze, Pandora, Sylarg, and the Poinki poink people ^^
Neneko88|2014-05-08 17:18:49
SeriousBelly|2014-05-08 17:13:42

-waterRizarealmfire
An Kam a

Kam made ankama with Tot (Anthony). Kam is the one that made enis and sadidas and the one who made the original spells for those two classes.

I like Ryf because before Chillberg the islands were just places to fight monsters (calamar island for example..Now we have people like Miss freeze, Pandora, Sylarg, and the Poinki poink people ^^
Tot and Kam should visit the forums and servers once and a while. They are so foreign and mysterious...

-waterRizarealmfire 
This should be his new forum Avatar xD
Nice work Lacie happy
NELSON-MAGNO|2014-05-09 08:00:01This should be his new forum Avatar xD
Nice work Lacie happy
i would love it if he made it his avatar like so many people from the french side would be confused where it came from... itd be hilarious.
Nox16|2014-05-09 08:08:03
NELSON-MAGNO|2014-05-09 08:00:01This should be his new forum Avatar xD
Nice work Lacie happy
i would love it if he made it his avatar like so many people from the french side would be confused where it came from... itd be hilarious.

I will make sure that he check this thread. Thank you everyone for the nice words and the fanart for RyF, that is very sweet. smile
Just wish we could share these nice words for other "staff" on these forums.
Respond to this thread