Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Universal Issues
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-03-08
posté February 09, 2014, 20:10:44 | #1
Universal Issues I love Wakfu. I want to see the game grow and flourish, however there are many issues that plague the game at the moment. So much so, that everyone's concerns are getting lost over the sheer potential of what Wakfu could be. I browsed the Wishmap and I'm active on the forums and in game enough to see a pattern of what needs to be addressed (please add to or contest my list as you like). I collected these universal issues, or "needs" that effect EVERY player and would like to use this thread to keep up on their status of repair. I hope the roadmap will be released soon to clear up some of these, or if a mod can jump in and give us some news.. (I know high hopes right?).

Less Grind*
Will be achieved when other issues* are resolved.

Drop Tables*
When MultiMen came out, Ankama capped prospecting and wisdom (what you would call a nerf, as drop rates remained the same). Troyle stated on November 27th, 2013, that the drop system is still a work in progress. We have since had no changes or news on the drop tables. (Unless I am mistaken, please correct if so).

Market Listing and Storage*
The limitations on market listing and storage causes many items to be discarded, crushed, and destroyed that other players could have other wised used. If more items were available to be sold and stored, the grind for crafting would greatly decrease.

Crafting Expense*
The profession system is getting a revamp. We don't know exactly when and it is subject to many changes. Keep an eye on it here.

Multitude of bugs
There are many bugs in Wakfu that disrupt gameplay and cause frustration. Many are being addressed as updates continue. You can check their status on the changelogs, or report an issue here.

Player base*/Advertisement
The English servers, especially Nox, have expressed concerns over the declining player base. Although we haven't seen any official expansion of advertisement, there is hope that the Wakfu Animated Series Kickstarter will bring new interest and faces.

Disconnection System*
A lovely feature in Wakfu's predecessor. Currently, getting disconnected in a dungeon or a boss fight can result in death, teleportation and loss of any xp and drops you were investing a lot of time in to get.

Set Shortcuts*
Another feature in Wakfu's predecessor. It cut's down on time and error, especially on those repetitive dungeon runs for boss drops. With the click of an icon you can go from fight set, to prospecting set, to wisdom, to cosmetic, all without forgetting that item that could have killed your set bonus.

Secondary issues, "wants" such as; class fixes, content, gear, cosmetics, pets/mounts, gvg, guilds, etc, are all spectacular and wanted, but I'm setting these aside as not every single player would benefit from them*. Ankama has been working on the majority of these "wants" and cant be monitored in the changelogs.
*Class fixes would be at the top of everyone's want list. I'm not saying they aren't important, they are very much, they will just take a long time for the Dev team to get to every single class, so I'm separating by neccesity and effect.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 09, 2014, 20:21:03 | #2

Quote (cbunny @ 09 February 2014 20:10) *

Set Shortcuts*
Another feature in Wakfu's predecessor. It cut's down on time and error, especially on those repetitive dungeon runs for boss drops. With the click of an icon you can go from fight set, to prospecting set, to wisdom, to cosmetic, all without forgetting that item that could have killed your set bonus.

At wakfu mag, they said they are working on that system.

So it will come with other things "soon".

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-11-13
posté February 09, 2014, 20:24:28 | #3
Think the Grind + Drop Tables are the biggest issues atm... especially for new Players who will might quit cause they don´t want to farm there ass for several hours a day the next few months to become end game viable...

Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté February 09, 2014, 20:24:31 | #4

Quote (Celay01 @ 09 February 2014 20:21) *

Quote (cbunny @ 09 February 2014 20:10) *

Set Shortcuts*

At wakfu mag, they said they are working on that system.

So it will come with other things "soon".
They can promise all they want if they haven't released it then its still an issue.(even then unless it works correctly after release expect it to break) XD

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 09, 2014, 21:23:44 | #5
Why not all xelors combine their powers and carry everybody to "soon"? We can see everything we need when go there.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté February 09, 2014, 21:55:54 | #6

Quote (Celay01 @ 09 February 2014 21:23) *
Why not all xelors combine their powers and carry everybody to "soon"? We can see everything we need when go there.
We will need a hareboug for that,

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté February 09, 2014, 22:19:31 | #7

Quote (kkakaieie @ 09 February 2014 21:55) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 09 February 2014 21:23) *
We will need a hareboug for that,
Y with a couple of dofusses to, we can't have Nox bending time looking at his past results :I