Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

new to the game, got some questions..
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-02-08
posté February 09, 2014, 13:29:30 | #1
new to the game, got some questions.. 1) is there a bank? or only that haven thing? because it can hold almost no items...

2) are seeds worth keeping? i got a lot and dont use it

3)are there npcs that buy/sell items? or one that sell equips from like in dofus? ive got so many crap stuff and dont know what do do with it

4) can you increase your bag space?

5) can you craft with the items from the haven bag?

This post has been edited by sxarthur - February 09, 2014, 13:30:36.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-12-22
posté February 09, 2014, 13:43:31 | #2
1) There is guild vault, but usually it's not shared amongst lower ranks, so either make a guild for yourself, or join one. We have Heaven Bags Storage Chest, to wich you can buy ikia kits, increasing its cap.

2) Depends, I for one don't bother with crafts, and do not keep them.

3) No item breakers unfortunately, so far I know at least.

4) You can equip additional bags, the lower level ones are mostly costy, but around 60lvl when you can get Boowolf Pouches, one is around 5.000 kamas on market.

5) You can craft in Heaven Bag, if you have skills and equipment for it.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté February 09, 2014, 13:44:15 | #3
Welcome to wakfu, let me answer your questions

1) there are 3 methods to increase your storage
You can buy or craft Ikia kits and use them on the haven bag chest, this is your personal bank. Ikia kits are crafted with the handyman profession.

You could also craft more bags, you get 1 for free from jonk as part of a quest but there are lots of better bags you can craft with the leather dealer profession. The higher your combat level, the better bags you can equip

Third option is using the guild bank but all members have access to it.

2) Nope, unless you use that kind of profession

3) You can't buy items from npc, everything works with the plaza for now, gear could also be crushed into rune powder to make other gear stronger

4) Yes, see answer 1

5) Its possible to craft furniture with the handyman profession, and you could make workbenches for your haven bag

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-14
posté February 09, 2014, 13:46:32 | #4

Quote (sxarthur @ 09 February 2014 13:29) *
1) is there a bank? or only that haven thing? because it can hold almost no items...

2) are seeds worth keeping? i got a lot and dont use it

3)are there npcs that buy/sell items? or one that sell equips from like in dofus? ive got so many crap stuff and dont know what do do with it

4) can you increase your bag space?

5) can you craft with the items from the haven bag?
Hi Arthur!

1) Just the haven bag for now. You can extend its space with ikiakits that can be crafted with the Handyman profession or you can buy from the market.

2) It depends what you want to use your seeds for! If its for trapper and they're low level, then there isn't a huge need.

3) There are no NPCs that buy or sell equiptment. The only place to buy/sell is the marketplace and its completely player controlled. If you have lots of crap then I would suggest deleting it.

4) There are a lot of ways to increase space. The first is Ikiakits (mentioned above), the secnd is equipping larger bags and the third is using profession boxes. Profession boxes are crafted with Handyman, and bags are dropped or crafted.

5) To craft, all items need to be in your inventory, not your Haven Bag.

Hope this helped Arthur and welcome to Wakfu!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-11-26
posté February 09, 2014, 13:49:48 | #5
Hi Welcome to the wonderful world of wakfu =3

1. You haven bag can store some items for you in your chest, though you will need ikits from the handyman profession to make real use of it.
There is also a guild bank, though it is best not to put things in there till you get the rights to withdraw it.

2. Seeds are for all types of proffs so unless you're leveling those ATM there is no real reason to hold onto them, and you can just toss em and get em later when you level you proffs, or need to fix the ecosystem.

3. There are no npc that buy/sell items, you can crush items at runic crushers found at most town squares and get rune powders to make ur current gear stronger, though you probably wouldn't be in it long.
Again if you have a guild you can go to the haven world and feed it to the chest to contribute to resource points.

4. Bag space can be increased, via professions [trapper i think] if not than handyman, monsters can also drop some nice bags, boowish bags will probably be the cheapest for the most space.

5. To craft items while inside your haven bag you would need a craft gem, and insert it in your bag console than get the corresponding craft table; alternative there is a square in astrub that has all crafting tables you would need, a haven world also may have them. =3

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-02-08
posté February 09, 2014, 14:11:19 | #6
wow, so many replies, thanks everyone! :3

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-12-17
posté February 09, 2014, 14:24:25 | #7
As far as seeds go, if you join a guild, most store seeds in the bank so you dont need to keep them in your bag.

Also if you join a guild with a haven world, you can throw all your unwanted resources in there to get your guild recourse points to help build your guild Haven world