February 07, 2014, 12:18:14 |
1. As many other suggested more forum avatar which also includes all the other Ankama one's.
Possibly a signature with a template, so a small image of say your character and a short message.
I would limit it to someone character
as to stop all numbers of images which would forever need moderating. As I can just image the number of animated images which humorous in their own right would not make the forum look as good.
Example (very old picture)
JerryDB Level 13X
Guild Leader of RAGE
2. A forum tag which is optional but can shows what servers you play on which I do not think will increase the competitive nature of some players but just a better way of making friends. For example lets say a new player posts a topic "I can't find a group" and has the tag Nox then everyone will know they are a Nox player. The new player will also know that other people can be helpful with good information without necessary playing on there server as well. I was also thinking a tags for Wakfu/Dofus, Guilds, Nations, Closed & Open Beta, in-game title, level I admit when someone has 5 max level players of various nations and classes this wouldn't work. But even though someone may have 5 character most people prefer to be known by their mains.
3. Once you unlock a title by posting comments you can change it. Lets say you really enjoyed the title you obtained after 30 posts with the current system if you wanted to keep that title you would have to post from a different account etc.
On a sidenote give us a complete and official list of the titles I dont feel that people will post for the sake of posting but just something one day people will earn/get.
4. At the bottom of the main page it says "Islands of WAKFU
" it should read for Xbox Live Arcade Only and for xbox game consoles.
5. The Wakfu anime is not advertised very well on this website it has a little picture saying "watch the TV series" which I am sure most people never noticed.
6. Improve the information and layout regarding the team of Wakfu. I am not saying list every single person but the basics would be nice like Azael Lead Game Designer etc with a short summary of their roles or what they do an perhaps even a funny quote.
7.The encyclopedia should clearly state items obtained though a quest.
8. Redesign and add a considerably amount of information to the Ogrines page. I understand all about them through Dofus on Wakfu you are not shown enough information before and after purchasing them.
9. This may be a separate issue already but a payment method goes down lets say pay by credit card for UK people only that it is quickly shown as currently not working not left for the players to be scratching their heads and tearing their hair out. I understand that this is reliant on third parties however the website should reflect the status of the server regardless.
10. A small section for all the server with a little green light showing the server are live. On a day of an update they could have a different colour and during updates/maintenance. So we reduce the OMG I can't log in topics. Also have actual information about the IP restrictions and the servers themselves.
11. This may be for another topic but have a decent referral system which actually regards people. The reward system on Dofus was rubbish and the system for Wakfu is even worse. If someone p2p using your links you get a token to use on a tofu game which gives you utter rubbish and the mini-game itself it boring. I will leave it at that but this idea could greatly be expanded especially with other people's inputs.
12. This may be for another topic but more contests for players to improve the game or just in general which have decent prizes. Such as the frigost contest was rather amusing. The contest I always wanted to see is a video contest called "why I play Wakfu" as Wakfu is a game people play for fun and various other reasons this content should end up very entertaining.
13. On a players profile remove the words "post/topics" it should be either "topics" or "posted topics".
14. Remove the comment sections for players on their accounts.
15. Add a button which makes message people though ankabox easier by just clicking on their forum picture.
16. Advertise and explain the ankabox system and hint to team Wakfu to add it into the game as they forgot.
This post has been edited by JerryDB - February 07, 2014, 13:03:20.