FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

365 quests for a mount

By HumminaH January 30, 2014, 21:46:03
I just recently read up on the "Almanax" and learned of the possibility of a Mount, as a reward for completing 365 daily quests.

As a new player with very low level characters, can I expect to be able to complete these daily quests solo or will I need a group for some/all?

Thank you 
First Ankama intervention
Thank you everyone for helping each other out on that information. smile 
See message in context
Reactions 24
Yes - as of next update, all you'll have to do is enter the almanax temple every day for a year. Then you'll get the tokens. So its doable for any level.
Next month they will change it so all you have to do is going to the Almanax altar and use it once a day. You'll get a token once a day.

Unfortunately they had to postpone the mount system due to technical difficulties and we have no clue when they'll actually add it. Right now if you get 360 tokens, you'll get a relic insignia. Later they might have the possibility of trading that insignia for the mount they had planned.
Asthis|2014-01-30 21:50:01Unfortunately they had to postpone the mount system due to technical difficulties and we have no clue when they'll actually add it.
if*
Thank you rolleyes 
Thank you everyone for helping each other out on that information. smile 
BlackClover|2014-01-30 21:47:48Yes - as of next update, all you'll have to do is enter the almanax temple every day for a year. Then you'll get the tokens. So its doable for any level.
... Not necessarily. The other day we had Tarouded Leather...
Kouromaro|2014-01-31 01:09:37
BlackClover|2014-01-30 21:47:48Yes - as of next update, all you'll have to do is enter the almanax temple every day for a year. Then you'll get the tokens. So its doable for any level.
You didn't understand - there won't be any offerings required. Just a visit in the temple, without offering any items. It works so on the beta server already.
They're discussing the future, not the past.
TommyTrouble|2014-01-31 01:30:30
They're discussing the future, not the past.
Woops, my apology.
i kinda hope they never implement mounts... no just me?
Sabi|2014-01-31 00:35:13Thank you everyone for helping each other out on that information. smile
Righto - um sorry, but did you just avoid the whole segment regarding mounts,, we still have no idea if theyre being implemented.
[Text Removed]

Anyway... I do hope there are more prizes added to the Almanax system.
Soundtrack8|2014-01-31 05:42:28
Sabi|2014-01-31 00:35:13Thank you everyone for helping each other out on that information. smile
Righto - um sorry, but did you just avoid the whole segment regarding mounts,, we still have no idea if theyre being implemented.

Alright I should have been clearer, I was acknowledging the update shared about the change to the Almanax which will no longer need you to bring an offer.

I will check with the team if there is any information on the mounts. wink

Nox16|2014-01-31 05:03:30i kinda hope they never implement mounts... no just me?

Ankama have never made mounts a pretty thing you sit on to go fast, I'd bet they're working on breeding systems like what Dofus has.
as long as we can bread bird mounts like black crows rather than dragoturkeys
BrainInAJar|2014-01-31 07:16:54as long as we can bread bird mounts like black crows rather than dragoturkeys

I want to sit in the lap of the wheelchair Monk for my mount. biggrin 
I doubt they're doing jack shit about mounts and planning stuff to synchronize with Dofus updates.
Gynrei|2014-01-31 21:30:44
BrainInAJar|2014-01-31 07:16:54as long as we can bread bird mounts like black crows rather than dragoturkeys

I want to sit in the lap of the wheelchair Monk for my mount. biggrin
this made me like you biggrin 
Still no official word on this subject?
Respond to this thread