FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Spring Event, Control Pet

By cbunny January 27, 2014, 20:16:45
Even though it's not Spring, it's more like Chinese New Year, the event has started in game!
Go, go start it! xD
I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the ability to get a control pet. The costumes and items are adorable too.
Having a control pet helps so much, especially between sets! I've already seen people with it, doesn't look too insane to farm (compared to past events).
Anyway, yay and thank you! Happy hunting everyone.
Reactions 30
cbunny|2014-01-27 20:16:45Even though it's not Spring, it's more like Chinese New Year, the event has started in game!
Go, go start it! xD
I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the ability to get a control pet. The costumes and items are adorable too.
Having a control pet helps so much, especially between sets! I've already seen people with it, doesn't look too insane to farm (compared to past events).
Anyway, yay and thank you! Happy hunting everyone.
The actual event, in itself, is fun. Short, but fun. So that means more grinding for the pet! In turn means its easier to get. Plus the fact the pet is the BOSS, tamed. AWESOME! Plus, being an Osamodas means I'm inclined, if not forced, to use this pet. laugh *grab* I'm getting restless...
Some people have managed it in only a few hours (took me far beyond that doing very similar things with similar /jealouss))

But is it confirmed at what lvl the pet gives control? I'll be a bit disappointed if its at lvl 50 :x
Soundtrack8|2014-01-27 21:56:21Some people have managed it in only a few hours (took me far beyond that doing very similar things with similar /jealouss))

But is it confirmed at what lvl the pet gives control? I'll be a bit disappointed if its at lvl 50 :x

Encyclopedia says at lvl 50 it will get control sad 
Soundtrack8|2014-01-27 21:56:21Some people have managed it in only a few hours (took me far beyond that doing very similar things with similar /jealouss))

I believe 50 would be a good assumption at this point as it is the main stat of the pet x:
Btw, you can get tokens on any mob. Some of the Occult Cult mobs are glitched right now so be courteous to others trying to do the quest and don't hog them after you're done with the quest yourself.
Asthis|2014-01-27 22:03:27Btw, you can get tokens on any mob. Some of the Occult Cult mobs are glitched right now so be courteous to others trying to do the quest and don't hog them after you're done with the quest yourself.
I noticed. I started shouting at my PC after a while and ended up putting Little Mix on. After a gruelling ten minuites I finished all the quests. Afterwards I left the game, but now I know they spawn on all mobs, wooh!
I wonder how the pet will change with the pet revamp Sabi mentioned in one of her posts.
I'd seriously like to thank Ankama for this FUN event! biggrin As said it was quick but it certainly was funny, entertaining, and seems to have worked properly! The costume is super cute as well as the pet! So thank you, Ankama! This has been probably the best event to to date! smile 
THIS QUEST WAS GREAT

JOB WELL DONE ANKAMA!!!

I HAD FUN!! THE QUESTS ARE GREAT!! I AM 100% SASTISFIED
[do you know how hard it is to satisfy me? GG]

JOB WELLLLLLL DOOOOONNNEEEEEEE

ME AND PUKESTER HAVING A BLAST

PPPERRRFECTTT level of grind

I am so happy that you guys did this right T_T my babies growing up!!!

[sure the spawn rates could be higher]

aquabeauty|2014-01-27 23:03:06
THIS QUEST WAS GREAT

JOB WELL DONE ANKAMA!!!

Question: what do you feed a Tamed Abomination? I'm hoping to get one over the course of this event.
Magma-Moon|2014-01-27 23:07:14
THIS QUEST WAS GREAT

JOB WELL DONE ANKAMA!!!

Question: what do you feed a Tamed Abomination? I'm hoping to get one over the course of this event.
Catbread
Ghostoplasm
Dragocarp
Vanilla Rice
GodIsWithUs|2014-01-27 23:20:34
Magma-Moon|2014-01-27 23:07:14
THIS QUEST WAS GREAT

JOB WELL DONE ANKAMA!!!

Catbread
Ghostoplasm
Dragocarp
Vanilla Rice
I don't know what they are or where to find them. Are they even able to get at my level?!
You get ghostoplasm at like level 10 from three pistes o.o

the fish are from fisherman

the rice is from farmer
MiniMikeh|2014-01-27 23:23:47You get ghostoplasm at like level 10 from three pistes o.o

the rice is from farmer
Sory, I've been SO wrapped up in my new Animal Crossing: New Leaf adiction I forgot about Ghostoplasm. The rice I would've fussed, but Dragocarp being a fish? I assume that is what we're talking about here.
Yeah, I will admit, I did rage at the quantity of people trying to obtain this pet, with the amount of cult spawns spawning.

Took about 4-5 hours to get the pet, but it was worth it. I wish the drop rates of many mats were like these tokens.

It was a fun smile

imo, if you have the farming level, or a friend that farms, feeding the pet vanilla rice is far easier.
Easiest thing to do is go to the first area where you find bliblis, scaras, plants, or snappers and fight their ghosts for the ghostoplasm.
Magma-Moon|2014-01-27 23:29:21
MiniMikeh|2014-01-27 23:23:47You get ghostoplasm at like level 10 from three pistes o.o

the rice is from farmer
Sory, I've been SO wrapped up in my new Animal Crossing: New Leaf adiction I forgot about Ghostoplasm. The rice I would've fussed, but Dragocarp being a fish? I assume that is what we're talking about here.
I believe it's a fish i'm almost positive it is '-' sdfjgsf but yeah ive been obsessed with new leaf lately as well it has a problem with absorbing me into it
MiniMikeh|2014-01-27 23:35:27
Magma-Moon|2014-01-27 23:29:21

the rice is from farmer
I believe it's a fish i'm almost positive it is '-' sdfjgsf but yeah ive been obsessed with new leaf lately as well it has a problem with absorbing me into it
I just got the Cafe. Spent five hours earning Bells when I should have been token grinding!!!
Dragocarp is from fishing at level 60. You need an electric hook to fish them up, which is a level 50 craft.
Respond to this thread