FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Petition: Please do not Revamp Pandas

By xCATZILAx - MEMBER (+) - 2014-01-08 11:37
Devtracker
Just sign as many people as possible.
First Ankama intervention
Regarding a Pandawa revamp, nothing is set in stone yet and while a design document may be available, it is actually being redone, so we will confirm and give more information as soon as it is ready.

No matter what this document will contain, your feedback will allow us to make changes to better meet your expectations, so all that is left now to do so is to wait for this document and then discuss it together.
See message in context
Reactions 68
You people amuse me...

Why not? Revamps are good for the most part, right?
Because asking them not to revamp a class worked so well with all the other classes that were revamped.
I'm with the OP. Panda can reduce boss resist by 100, manipulate the map with great skill, protect an ally from all dmg, and DPS or tank very well when needed. Other than going to sleep after too much merry, they're damn near perfect.
I hope panda gets wrekt giving everyone on the team 100% more dmg and barrel dodging stacking with milkar, indestructible barrel, lets get real
Gynrei|2014-01-08 18:18:35I'm with the OP. Panda can reduce boss resist by 100, manipulate the map with great skill, protect an ally from all dmg, and DPS or tank very well when needed. Other than going to sleep after too much merry, they're damn near perfect.
And that is exactly why they need to be reworked
As much as I enjoy Pandawas as they are currently...

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a change.

It's true that currently things are pretty good for us, and you fear the worst for any type of change...

To each their own I suppose, but may I ask why?

Leaving things as they are would be fine, but there is always room for improvement and there are infinite design options at the developers fingertips.

Unfortunately I don't want to sign this petition, but best wishes to your cause indeed.

--Lie Lien Rou-Jian
MiniMikeh|2014-01-08 22:00:13
Gynrei|2014-01-08 18:18:35I'm with the OP. Panda can reduce boss resist by 100, manipulate the map with great skill, protect an ally from all dmg, and DPS or tank very well when needed. Other than going to sleep after too much merry, they're damn near perfect.
And that is exactly why they need to be reworked

Pandas are the reason that Otomai Island was even addable to Dofus in the first place. No other class provides what a Panda provides and taking these things away takes them out of Wakfu completely.

Give other classes methods to do what Pandas can do. Xelors are on the right track but they burn WP doing it and it costs loads of AP so nobody cares to do it. Other than that there's nothing that provides the map manipulation or utility that Pandas have.

The idea is to add more options to other classes, not take them away from the one class that CAN do it BECAUSE they can do it out of spite or jealousy.

This is why we have a PP cap. People wanted to strip away what Enus had and we all got screwed.
Such a complete waste of time, reworking what doesn't work and always reworking it for the worst.

Why not focus on what DOESN'T WORK for a change.
I told them to nerf pandas a few months back. Finally they realized how broken they are. LIMIT THE DAMN KATCHA!
aquabeauty|2014-01-09 04:34:50Such a complete waste of time, reworking what doesn't work and always reworking it for the worst.

Like masqueraiders being immune to miss freez spell that creates doubles??

Please dont ever fix that ankama x:

love hack
I'll support "fixing" classes deemed too strong when the already "fixed" ones actually work as intended.
Icekin|2014-01-09 07:55:30I'll support "fixing" classes deemed too strong when the already "fixed" ones actually work as intended.

100% agree, No nerfs to anyone! Just fix the few classes that are lagging behind.

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!

Better use of time too.

MiniMikeh|2014-01-09 06:02:43
aquabeauty|2014-01-09 04:34:50Such a complete waste of time, reworking what doesn't work and always reworking it for the worst.

Like masqueraiders being immune to miss freez spell that creates doubles??

Please dont ever fix that ankama x:

love hack
AYE Lets put a couple of nerfs on you!
Revamp Pandas.

Yes please.
axemangx|2014-01-09 09:17:19Revamp Pandas.

Yes please.

No please.
Revamp pandas, plx
Why do pandas need a revamp? to heal?
Isn't it better to just go with iops, enis, rogues, earth sacrier?
Neneko88|2014-01-09 17:11:54Why do pandas need a revamp? to heal?
Isn't it better to just go with iops, enis, rogues, earth sacrier?
It's not about them "needing" a revamp, so much as it is they are just being revamped because every class is going to be revamped whether they "need" it or not.

Whether or not pandawas gain healing abilities doesn't matter. It's what other changes become available with this revamp. Who knows, maybe they will just get the iop and cra treatment and just get slight changes...then again... were those actual revamps?

There's so much more to that they could change... Honestly, I'm pretty eager to see what kinds of changes will be brought to the table. Don't focus on the idea of things going terribly terribly wrong till the new ideas are brought to our (french forums) attention.

Asking for there to be no revamp is just vain. Telling them not too screw it up is on the right track though, indeed.

--Lie Lien Rou-Jian
If it ain't broke don't fix it! wacko 
Respond to this thread