FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Trool Fair reward Machines & Bronze Tokens

By Ichiechiechie - MEMBER (+) - 2013-12-06 08:51
Decided to visit Trool fair today to check out the Reward Machines that offered various bag decors, furniture and equipment as I was interested in some of them. I thought they were obtainable via the new ticket system, but it seems that they still demand for bronze tokens as payment.

Here are some of my inquiries:
  • Are bronze tokens still obtainable in-game?
  • [*]^If yes, can somebody explain to me how.
    ***I'm sorry, idk if it's just ignorance but I'm totally clueless*
  • Otherwise, can a mod (Sabi / Troyle) or any other staff *forward this concern to the devs* and explain if these obsolete reward machines are going to get a fix or so?

It's kind of a waste not being able to obtain the items from the Trool fair machines anymore, so I thought I'd put up a thread about this issue here. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only player who's after getting these rewards ^^

Thankoo! -Lacie
Reactions 6
Temporary solution: go to Click here and enter 6DSF1EZR

It's a one use per account btw.
Genepe|2013-12-06 09:44:30Temporary solution: go to Click here and enter 6DSF1EZR

It's a one use per account btw.
Thank you! That was very helpful and kind of you smile 
Thanks for the link!!! biggrin MORE STATUES FOR ME! YES!
It's been that way for a very long time unfortunately. I was hoping when they mentioned adding stuff to the trool fair that they'd fix that too. I hope maybe next year they'll fix trool fair's machines and maybe add in new attractions. Like a ferris wheel hopefully? In my opinion no fair is complete without a ferris wheel...
While you cannot get Bronze tokens anymore "in-game".. one suggestion was to award Trool Fair tickets, for normal nation challenges. **Just like Bronze tokens use to be.

Then just change those machines in the fair (that take bronze tokens) to now accept Tickets instead.

____

Sidenote: I'd also like to see a return of the dungeon token machines as well.
**It sucks beating a dungeon 10x times.. only to get a bunch of useless crafting mats.
Pakonitan|2013-12-06 19:14:32It's been that way for a very long time unfortunately. I was hoping when they mentioned adding stuff to the trool fair that they'd fix that too. I hope maybe next year they'll fix trool fair's machines and maybe add in new attractions. Like a ferris wheel hopefully? In my opinion no fair is complete without a ferris wheel...
Indeed, the trool fair seems deserted nowadays, if not for the duckie farm. a few good new attractions would be really nice!

ShadowFacts|2013-12-06 19:32:28While you cannot get Bronze tokens anymore "in-game".. one suggestion was to award Trool Fair tickets, for normal nation challenges. **Just like Bronze tokens use to be.

Then just change those machines in the fair (that take bronze tokens) to now accept Tickets instead.

____

Sidenote: I'd also like to see a return of the dungeon token machines as well.
**It sucks beating a dungeon 10x times.. only to get a bunch of useless crafting mats.
Yes, ,but they didnt change the machine- this being my issue, so the tickets are quite useless for me if I wanted something from those specific machines.

I agree, I miss the equipment tokens for ordinary dungeons, they kind of left us with only two options to get gears now; buy or farm for 29484783 years ^^;;
Respond to this thread