November 20, 2013, 17:48:23 |
Quote (Asthis @ 20 November 2013 16:48)
Thanks for taking interest in this thread, RyF! We got a pretty speedy response from the last lore thread and we even got a livestream from it.
I'm curious about Iops and Sacriers. I think it was mentioned they are somehow closely related, but how exactly? Are Iop and Sacrier possibly siblings or cousins?
I think on the god thread this is talked about.
Besides that i do want to talk about the points in the topic.
1. that's kinda of a question i suppose. I imagine that they say its weakness is its bottom because either someone will break in or out of it later on. On a different point its never been said that merkator was the creator of the current foggernauts i will admit he may of been helpful in the progress because of dofus mobs but we know that prince adele is around now and he recalled the malfunctioning foggers or robots because they didnt have souls... or something like that. The most we can say is he made sir flexington. Honestly i like your idea but there is lore saying how it kinda happend.. in dev blogs? or something like that idk i just remember them telling us about it. I actually have an idea on how they could solve some of the lore issues with the foggernauts... im waiting till December though because i want to make a huge thread about all the things over the year i restrained from talking about because it would be forgotten quickly.
2. To the best of my knowledge ive come to the assumption Klime is dead in wakfu... i mean thats just the feel i get when i see all the info at frigost.
3.Concerning harebourg and dragon pig i know that in the fight harebourg comes down and takes control of the dragon pig. So dragon pig is a minion of his.
4. His godhood plan is your theory atm we know nothing of his end goals. So your asking a question noone has an answer to because we dont know the end of his story or even how its going... hopefully we can get a better understanding or a inkling of what he is up to this december. *note i like your theory but im not totally convinced about it*
5.they did that mostly to make it, make sense that excarnus was there. There really is not deeper meaning atm.
6.Concerning bworks i read your theory on the bworde and i have to say that if ankama wanted to they could make a new bwork island thats where the main ones are... again saving my thoughts on that for december. So atm id say the main bworke body lives nowhere because it doesnt exist.
7.If you want to know more about gods and havent read the gods lore thread then i suggest you read that.
8.I know there use to be quests involving the riktus... honestly im not that interested in them enough to look up stuff from dofus to answer your question.
9. Baddaboss is da boss...lol but seriously like we cant pick apart every single boss in the game to make logical sense. Its cool as shiz when he splits but i dont need a detailed explanation how its possible.
10. How long a class lives depends on the class... i think xelor/ enutrofs have the longest life spans and this is stated maybe in the livestream or some place not super sure... Besides that idk i just know xelor can live a long time *not pointing to nox or harebourg this is just common information*
Also idk if id call this a lore thread its more story related... though general lore is mixed in it. The biggest issue is that wakfu doesnt have alot of lore in game for us to reference. Also i hope i answered some questions.