FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

One More Week Al Howin

By Adrianeh 2013-11-16 19:25
I'm still with inventory bugged, all quest item just turn invisible, and can't get my wizard costume from quest, even keep eating candies and craft lolipops, ghouls don't spawn like the gobbals, should be 50%, can u fix it and put in rounds, one and another, one and another?

I know, u guys are trying to fix it, week after week, i'm not intend to create flame, i just asking another week with all bugs fixed, cause i'm loosing time trying to get something always bugged, again, i'm seeing ur work, trying to fix it, i don't care about the bugs, it happens and i know it isn't intended, just try give us a week without them, we just need 7 days bugsfree event to get all the costumes. We are at ur side, please stay at ours.

Thanks for ur support guys.
Reactions 20
Have you tried looking under your quest items tab?
For the wizard/witch costume, just wanted to clarify you need to eat 3 Evil Fishcakes not the Al Howin Treat since you didn't specify which candy you were consuming.
Quest items are still glitched for many people.

I have the Hunter costume on my Enutrof. But since I can't interact with the Headless Chafer due to the Quest Items glitch, I can't turn in that damned Skull, and thus can't complete the last Achievement, nor 2 remaining Quests.

Specificaly, I can't finish Howin Heaven's Name....? Achievement Because of The Scatter Brained Chafer Quest requirement.

This prevents me from getting the Bibliobranch, with like 16 book storage spaces (intense!), the Occult Candelabra, The Al Howin Princess Title, and 5 glistening Almokens.

Specifically, I can't finish A Scatter Brained Chafer because I can't take the skull to the Headless Chafer.

This blocks out the Skull Candle, 3 Almokens, and a dribble of 2,000XP, and completion of Howin Heaven's Name.

Additionally, I can't complete The Headless Chafer, since clicking on his talk Icon only makes nothing happen.

This blocks out a glorious 500XP.
Gnostikos|2013-11-17 00:30:04For the wizard/witch costume, just wanted to clarify you need to eat 3 Evil Fishcakes not the Al Howin Treat since you didn't specify which candy you were consuming.

axemangx|2013-11-16 23:30:36Have you tried looking under your quest items tab?

Forgot to alert, the fireworks is bugged too, at least here, cause i have 3000+ and still no visual effect when use...
that looks pretty bad..but yah..I wouldn't mind an extra week of this...im sure a majority of enutrof players would disagree but...who cares~

Just found out that kills aren't shared for these creatures...this really is a all or nothin do it all for your self selfish kind of an event..unless the person who told me that is a big fat liar and a jerk... some one quick tell me he was wrong so I dont have to cry
sad 
Christian-CAO|2013-11-17 01:24:45that looks pretty bad..but yah..I wouldn't mind an extra week of this...im sure a majority of enutrof players would disagree but...who cares~

Just found out that kills aren't shared for these creatures...this really is a all or nothin do it all for your self selfish kind of an event..unless the person who told me that is a big fat liar and a jerk... some one quick tell me he was wrong so I dont have to cry
sad
I think u can share kill on party, well i'm doing this, soon i will be sure, doing with 2 enus, 1 80+ another 49, got hunter costume on high one, still waiting the hunter on low one.

BTW, got mosnter hunter costume on ghouls, but didn't on gobbals, i think it's bugged, how can i get 666+ kill on ghouls while ppl fight to get 5 of them for round, and not in gobbals, if i can kill 50 gobbals on a round, without problem, cause ppl don't care about them? Maybe its a bug, dunno, i never see an event so bugged, from last year, and now again =/, probably our news things on wakfu will be postponed once more, cause they had to work a lot on al howin bugs, and when they do this, they always say there have to postpone cause the hard work in one thing. I rly don't care, i just want finish the events with all prizes, cause i'm working hard, like everyone doing, even the bug fixer ppl =x

EDIT: u can share kill, just doing party, the 49 enu got the monster hunter costume just leeching kills but neither 90 or 49 got the jacko costume... Still bugged, for sure, i will try to kill the witch to see if desbugs
Christian-CAO|2013-11-17 01:24:45that looks pretty bad..but yah..I wouldn't mind an extra week of this...im sure a majority of enutrof players would disagree but...who cares~

sad
It was confirmed that at least the gobbal kills are shared. I believe it works for the ghouls as well.
I want full compensation. Ankama owes it to us to just give us item codes for the costumes since it seems they can't fix the issues we have complained about for the past month.

I wasted an entire month, and to be honest, I'm not sure if it is even worth resubscribing from what I have experienced out of all this.
I can absolutely guarantee that Gobbal AND Ghoul kills are shared in a group. Indeed, no need to even cast a spell.

Just have someone with range and high initative go first and you can burn through the 4-mobs and share it among 6 people. We had several nubs quests complete last night who never cast a single spell over a 200 or more fights.
Yep the ghoul kills are shared. I just got the costume doing kills with a group of 6 and the person with the highest ini was doing all the work (mwhaha) and I still got the reward. The best is to form groups of 6 so that everyone has more ghouls to go around.
Its nice, there are several very thrilled nubs running around Astrub with all their Halloween stuff done today, thanks to the grouping ability for the kills.

One of the only real bright spots in the design and execution of Al Howin this year.
that's the best news I've gotten all day...

Some BODY on nox is a douche-bag (lol that could be anybody, I mean it's nox, c'mon people these are the jokes, live a little~)and lied to me... angry 
In all honesty, i'm sick of Al Howin. Good riddance. I agree with some sort of compensation for this mess of an event, though.
Can't get jacko costume after killing over 700 gobballs, and I did keep track. I don't know if shared kills count for that. Can't get wizard costume on a couple chars because evil fish cakes and lollipops are over 3 and won't check off.

I give up. No amount of hot fixes will fix this event. It needs to be trashed and recoded from bottom up or give us compensation.
Asthis|2013-11-17 04:26:07Can't get jacko costume after killing over 700 gobballs, and I did keep track. I don't know if shared kills count for that. Can't get wizard costume on a couple chars because evil fish cakes and lollipops are over 3 and won't check off.

I give up. No amount of hot fixes will fix this event. It needs to be trashed and recoded from bottom up or give us compensation.

They should give us compensation. All the Costumes available, all almokens, all decoration items and all the titles. That is the least they can do..

And it seems like I am the only one but....

What is the 4th Costume??

I am sick and tired to ask this so many times, but it seems that you guys forgot that Ankama literally said that there would be a 4th costume available for us IN-GAME!!

Ankama answer this question already??!!
Adrianeh|2013-11-17 00:40:10
Gnostikos|2013-11-17 00:30:04For the wizard/witch costume, just wanted to clarify you need to eat 3 Evil Fishcakes not the Al Howin Treat since you didn't specify which candy you were consuming.
Note that I said three candies. No more, no less [as in, this is a bug].
Adrianeh|2013-11-17 02:28:48BTW, got mosnter hunter costume on ghouls, but didn't on gobbals, i think it's bugged
There's no gobball hunting task for achievement that rewards you the monster hunter costume so no bug there. It's 'kill 66 ghouls', 'kill 666 ghouls' and the two other drop quests or something.
Gnostikos|2013-11-17 15:10:55
Adrianeh|2013-11-17 02:28:48BTW, got mosnter hunter costume on ghouls, but didn't on gobbals, i think it's bugged
There's no gobball hunting task for achievement that rewards you the monster hunter costume so no bug there. It's 'kill 66 ghouls', 'kill 666 ghouls' and the two other drop quests or something.
I said I got the Monster Hunter Costume, i didn't get the Jacko one, That u need to kill 666 gobbals, and i'm sure i killed more gobbals than ghouls, cause ppl don't care about the gobbals, for some reason i think it's bugged...

EDIT: CONFIRMED the dungeon is bugged, i did finish it with 6 characters, noone died, have screenshots, and we didn't complete the task for archievment, neither the portal opens when she died... We will have answer tomorrow, but i think will not a good one, this is so sad =/
Adrianeh|2013-11-17 17:38:46
Gnostikos|2013-11-17 15:10:55
I said I got the Monster Hunter Costume, i didn't get the Jacko one, That u need to kill 666 gobbals, and i'm sure i killed more gobbals than ghouls, cause ppl don't care about the gobbals, for some reason i think it's bugged...

EDIT: CONFIRMED the dungeon is bugged, i did finish it with 6 characters, noone died, have screenshots, and we didn't complete the task for archievment, neither the portal opens when she died... We will have answer tomorrow, but i think will not a good one, this is so sad =/
The way you worded it sounded like 'I got the monster hunter from defeating ghouls, not gobs' so you got me confused.

also, I didn't know you were asking if the witch dungeon was bugged, i apologize. prolly because i skimread or something.
I think Al Bugwin event will not get 1 more week, probably neither a single day bugfree, noone at least say 'we did read ur topic, we will try send ur wish to devs, and we hope u can get at least one way to finish the event'.

I think an answer is too hard, who knows one way to finish it is too much to ask. All my hope is gone by this time... We have a lot fo ITC on game, and noone answered the topic, feels like i'm not been seen or listen... Feel so small, so sad, so fragil... i wish i could be a ogrest, my tears could make some diference, but i'm just a player like dozens... I'm feeling so disposable... make stop please. sad

EDIT: On french forum, theyr moderator said can't give us more time, cause is hard to implement this change, not the bug fix, i'm saying the +time. So they will try give some good news, but dunno how. Lets wait for something good...
Respond to this thread