Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Anyone else having HORRIBLE lag?
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-04-09
posté November 14, 2013, 06:37:03 | #1
Anyone else having HORRIBLE lag? game is unplayable, is like it got frozen, i can move, i can relog, but it takes ages to log in and when it finally does.... no monsters/npcs/ppl... i can use my internet so its not that :S

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-14
posté November 14, 2013, 07:11:35 | #2

Quote (saphiLC @ 14 November 2013 06:37) *
game is unplayable, is like it got frozen, i can move, i can relog, but it takes ages to log in and when it finally does.... no monsters/npcs/ppl... i can use my internet so its not that :S
Hi saphiLC!
I think information like this might be better suited for the Technical Issues part of the forum? If you were to post there, or even decide to reply to this one, it might help Sabi and Troyle if you included your account name, server and operating system (windows, linux, etc). Theres been a lot of different problems since the recent update. Personally, sometimes I struggle to even get past the 'checking for updates' part of the launcher. I also experience bad lag, but it doesn't sound as awful as yours.
Best of luck to you saphiLC, heres hoping you find a solution.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-04-09
posté November 14, 2013, 14:49:03 | #3

Quote (tashlol @ 14 November 2013 07:11) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 14 November 2013 06:37) *
game is unplayable, is like it got frozen, i can move, i can relog, but it takes ages to log in and when it finally does.... no monsters/npcs/ppl... i can use my internet so its not that :S
Hi saphiLC!
I think information like this might be better suited for the Technical Issues part of the forum? If you were to post there, or even decide to reply to this one, it might help Sabi and Troyle if you included your account name, server and operating system (windows, linux, etc). Theres been a lot of different problems since the recent update. Personally, sometimes I struggle to even get past the 'checking for updates' part of the launcher. I also experience bad lag, but it doesn't sound as awful as yours.
Best of luck to you saphiLC, heres hoping you find a solution.
it was a random question to see if anyone else was having that issue :p

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2006-02-25
posté November 14, 2013, 16:31:43 | #4
Yes. Screen has 'hick-ups', freezes for short moments - annoying during battle, sometimes spells cast on wrong cell etc because suddenly the screen freezes during placement, thinking I got the right cell, then unfreezes after selection has been made and it turns out placed on the next cell.. or gets placed on a cell on the way towards the right cell, but placing the spell 1-2 cells before the intentioned cell. . .  

This post has been edited by TaoZen - November 14, 2013, 17:50:40.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-10-09
posté November 14, 2013, 16:49:07 | #5
I'm getting bad lag like never before yea. I tried to mess with Java settings to alot more memory for faster speeds. This new client is super slow! I also am having issues playing the game for now. Hoping the hotfix helps.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-12-01
posté November 16, 2013, 00:31:14 | #6
I see the same behavior here. It looks like the client is exchanging a large amount of data with the server at regular intervals. It started with the latest patch.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-11-01
posté November 16, 2013, 00:33:26 | #7
No lag here. (:

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté November 16, 2013, 00:36:11 | #8
Lol tash you should prob switch accounts.

I am having an awful lag too, I thought it was me but I guess it is the server.

Another question:

Has anyone done Miss Freeze? Anyone notice the lag spike, or w.e. it is that happens when a character comes back to life?

Where the turn counter stays on 0 and it skips the people who come afterwards. Of course, the skipping stops when its Miss Freeze's turn, of course she gets to hit.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté November 16, 2013, 00:45:33 | #9

Quote (aquabeauty @ 16 November 2013 00:36) *

Another question:

Has anyone done Miss Freeze? Anyone notice the lag spike, or w.e. it is that happens when a character comes back to life?

Where the turn counter stays on 0 and it skips the people who come afterwards. Of course, the skipping stops when its Miss Freeze's turn, of course she gets to hit.
Is it an enutrof? and is there a masqueraider in the party?

posté November 16, 2013, 01:19:58 | #10
YUP, horrible lag, cant multiaccount anymore please fix it :S

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté November 16, 2013, 02:28:24 | #11

Quote (TaoZen @ 14 November 2013 16:31) *
Yes. Screen has 'hick-ups', freezes for short moments - annoying during battle, sometimes spells cast on wrong cell etc because suddenly the screen freezes during placement, thinking I got the right cell, then unfreezes after selection has been made and it turns out placed on the next cell.. or gets placed on a cell on the way towards the right cell, but placing the spell 1-2 cells before the intentioned cell. . .
Very neatly describes how my game does lag. Started to happen after that java update. I'm trying to be patient, to get used to it (?), but after weeks it's still annoying as hell. Didn't have this problem before, I was running 4 accs freely, and now it's super laggy with even 1 acc.
What Ankama would suggest? Most likely they'd just ignore this thread..

posté November 16, 2013, 07:18:44 | #12

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 November 2013 00:45) *

Another question:

Nope in some runs yes but, I ran with different teams and it happened each and every time.

What does enu/masq have to do with it?

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - November 16, 2013, 07:18:59.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté November 16, 2013, 07:20:58 | #13

Quote (aquabeauty @ 16 November 2013 07:18) *

Another question:

Nope in some runs yes but, I ran with different teams and it happened each and every time.

If a mask has a double out and it dies on the same turn an enu comes back to life while faking it the enu bugs out and has to d/c in order for the fight to continue its happened to us a couple of times until we figured out the double thing and stopped using the double when the enu is gonna die

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté November 16, 2013, 16:25:42 | #14
same from like last weekend. i never lag before.

posté November 16, 2013, 20:16:39 | #15

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 November 2013 07:20) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 16 November 2013 07:18) *

Another question:

If a mask has a double out and it dies on the same turn an enu comes back to life while faking it the enu bugs out and has to d/c in order for the fight to continue its happened to us a couple of times until we figured out the double thing and stopped using the double when the enu is gonna die
Welp I have not had an enu and a masq in my party simultaneously. I have had an enu, and a masq run on separate occasions and the bug still occured.

However, some of the enus don;t even "fake it" and it still bugs. So I am not sure... why this is happening because there is no pattern to it.

The game will lag for each and every person, after they come back to life and skip everyone who goes before miss freeze

Again this is post-update as well.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - November 16, 2013, 20:18:25.