Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Lone as a Planet:Need Relic.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-04-15
posté August 05, 2013, 11:37:52 | #1
Lone as a Planet:Need Relic. Should itbe accessible to the only 0.01% Players like the drop rate? Should we farm eachday Monsters for one? Should we bepushed to get up every day for the stupid Almanax quest? And the new Playerwill have to wait at least one year to get one? And Relic means actuallytotally nothing for most players and is it not tradable?

What do youthink of this..

PersonallyI think it remains as a good and super Buff for old players, for those freaks,who did play every day and get the piece all over the world to accomplish thequest.

And otherside it makes the difference between us and super player even more bigger likenever.

I thinkrelic should have personal feelings and rules like the famous Three Laws ofRobotics:

1, it willbe bought with 100 jeton, and you can lv it higher with more jetons.

2, the droppbarrelic will remain his 0.01% rate, but there are so many of them from MOB lv 20to lv 120.

3,Maybethere should be some relics ,which has a price like 4kk Kamas ,20k Ogrine,400blackcrow feathers,3 magmog set.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté August 05, 2013, 11:52:11 | #2

I agree with all of these ideas bro

Relics deserve the kindness and emotion just like any other robot

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 05, 2013, 11:54:09 | #3

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté August 05, 2013, 11:54:37 | #4

Quote (dlexus009 @ 05 August 2013 11:37) *

PersonallyI think it remains as a good and super Buff for old players, for those freaks,who did play every day and get the piece all over the world to accomplish thequest.

I dont like that you imply me and others like me are freaks for just being diligent on gathering tokens knowing i we would get a reward for doing these dailies.

On the rest of your post id have to disagree with your ideas but im mostly offended with the freaks thing.

Vamp'emo * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté August 05, 2013, 12:39:05 | #5
Somebody is just Jelly of people who like playing the game intensely.

The drop rate on the Gelano is supposed to make it rare and special. If you want to kill jellies until it drops, good luck. The worst part of it is the PP lock, not the .01%, in my opinion.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté August 05, 2013, 16:59:55 | #6
You have the most odd forum post titles. Why don't you just say we need more relics or fair access to relics for all or better yet, Lack of competitive insignias. Instead you get off in this convoluted lonely planet idea. I don't think most of the "superplayers" necessarily saved up for this insignia, maybe some did. More likely you have a good many casuals who wanted a mount saving up, not min maxers.

There will be more relics entering the game with wabbit island. Hopefully there will also be some nonrelic insignias somewhere down the road since we seem to have added this as a new gear slot.

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - August 05, 2013, 17:01:11.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-04-29
posté August 05, 2013, 17:36:23 | #7

Should itbe accessible to the only 0.01% Players like the drop rate? Should we farm eachday Monsters for one? Should we bepushed to get up every day for the stupid Almanax quest? And the new Playerwill have to wait at least one year to get one? And Relic means actuallytotally nothing for most players and is it not tradable?

And otherside it makes the difference between us and super player even more bigger likenever.

I thinkrelic should have personal feelings and rules like the famous Three Laws ofRobotics:

2, the droppbarrelic will remain his 0.01% rate, but there are so many of them from MOB lv 20to lv 120.

3,Maybethere should be some relics ,which has a price like 4kk Kamas ,20k Ogrine,400blackcrow feathers,3 magmog set.
Is it trying to communicate?

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté August 05, 2013, 17:59:41 | #8
I am guessing - and it is just guessing, since I cannot be sure at all what the OP actually means - that I actually agree with what our super villain DL (you know as opposed to the super players) is saying here.

Lowering drop rates and encouraging the luck carussell even more is not making the game more interesting in any sense of the word. It is dull, it is tedious, it enforces repititive action.

That is an age old MMO recipe to bind players to the game, but it is a horrible one at that and should be changed and overcome by more creative game design ideas that foster long term entertainment. Haven Worlds for example are an excellent way of keeping players busy (not through the high costs, but the design and implementation ideas).

So yes, droppable relics are bullshit and point towards a development strategy I don't want to see in Wakfu.

The purchasable insignia is something else though imo, that I can live with.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté August 05, 2013, 20:16:40 | #9

Quote (Ryuujikyon @ 05 August 2013 17:36) *

Should itbe accessible to the only 0.01% Players like the drop rate? Should we farm eachday Monsters for one? Should we bepushed to get up every day for the stupid Almanax quest? And the new Playerwill have to wait at least one year to get one? And Relic means actuallytotally nothing for most players and is it not tradable?

Is it trying to communicate?
lol, so true.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-08
posté August 05, 2013, 20:18:30 | #10
So is nobody else aware that the Gelano is also going to be a boss drop from one of the dungeons that will unlock in the future and has a much higher rate than the mobs?

posté August 05, 2013, 20:47:52 | #11

Quote (Warrada @ 05 August 2013 20:18) *
So is nobody else aware that the Gelano is also going to be a boss drop from one of the dungeons that will unlock in the future and has a much higher rate than the mobs?
We're all pretty aware and preparing last time I checked.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-01-26
posté August 05, 2013, 22:35:05 | #12

Quote (IYesWayI @ 05 August 2013 11:54) *
p much.

posté August 06, 2013, 00:22:21 | #13

Said the Robot on it's way to the Lone Planet Recycling Plant.

Seriously someone should run this post through a Turing Test.

All the Laws of Robotics in the World won't save you from confusing the heck out of people when you put fingertips to the keyboard. I honestly don't know what you're trying to say, especially as it would have to do with a Lone Planet in Need of a Relic.

posté August 06, 2013, 00:24:30 | #14
In defense of the OP, I assume English isn't their primary language.

posté August 06, 2013, 07:02:34 | #15
You'll have a much better chance at getting a Gelano from the Jelly King. Not just because of .1% droprate instead of .01%, but because how drop distribution works with bosses.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-02-22
posté August 06, 2013, 08:33:51 | #16
Well even though I do not agree with OP, I do find a 800 pp lock with 0,01 or 0,1 % chance insane. It means that even when dungeon will open party MUST will consist AT LEAST of TWO-THREE enutrofs or people with high enough pp to drop the thing. Other people can just go beat the bush. Its insane. And no, I'm not complaining - I have people to come with to farm, I'm just feeling bad for other people who may not have the chance to do it.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté August 06, 2013, 09:03:48 | #17

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 06 August 2013 08:33) *
Well even though I do not agree with OP, I do find a 800 pp lock with 0,01 or 0,1 % chance insane. It means that even when dungeon will open party MUST will consist AT LEAST of TWO-THREE enutrofs or people with high enough pp to drop the thing. Other people can just go beat the bush. Its insane. And no, I'm not complaining - I have people to come with to farm, I'm just feeling bad for other people who may not have the chance to do it.

Well that's just not true. You will not "need" 2-3 enutrof's, not even "need" one. Not saying they wouldn't greatly increase your chance but still.

A team of 6 already have 600 pp base breaking all standard locks. This leaves you with needing only 200 more pp to break an 800 lock.

Now you could have one of those six be an Enu with +100pp, as most do, then build another +100pp in battle for that 800.

Or you could you know, everyone have around 33-34pp each, which is not that hard and normally doesn't sacrifice almost any damage or other stats (33.33 x 6 = 200). That gives you your 800pp lock breaking too.

Personally my standard gear gives me 12pp without even trying on my Sadida (this is only from 2 brrrbli rings, no special PP gear) and I could always push it up to 37pp by equipping my Quaquack instead of my Surimi. Could even raise my PP another 14pp by swapping out my Brrrbli Ring (that has 6pp) for my Makabraspekting Ring (20pp) to give a total of 53pp to help with the drop.

That all being said, I would still want one Enu with me, but it's not impossible to break a PP lock of 800 without one. Many players use the Vamp set that alone gives +25pp for wearing the whole thing.

- Kat

posté August 06, 2013, 11:00:36 | #18
one word
PP candies

posté August 06, 2013, 16:16:53 | #19
Or Fear Fizz. That stuff is amazing.

posté August 06, 2013, 16:26:38 | #20
how many fear fizz can you even get before you don't feel like you're wasting your time?