Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Count Harembourg
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-05-13
posté April 17, 2013, 15:39:30 | #1
Count Harembourg Water sadi here.

So, we're on frigost, i'm picking a ride on this zeppelin and i found this frozen guy.
"Say, old pal, wanna fight?"

So, Count Harembourg is picking a fight with me. I'm a level 110 water sadi, he is a level 200 frozen xelor, what to do?
Well, doll flood.

So, i summon 2 greedy and 2 inflatable. The count attack everyone and kill nothing, so i'm healed by the inflatable and the greedy are healed by myself.

Results: after 23 rounds my "party" is fully healed and the count as lost 1000HP but suddenly the screen goes black and i found myself dead at the tower gate, the quest "tener tete au count harembourg" still here.

Imma doing it right?

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-04-09
posté April 17, 2013, 15:52:32 | #2
im on quest "hibernation" or something like that... it asks u to explore the top of the tower... but same thing... i get "kicked" out of battle
dont know what to do

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté April 17, 2013, 15:58:56 | #3
You only need to reduce his hp by 2k hp, he insta kills you and thats the quest successfully finished then. Is that what happened to you?

If you have a hard time doing that I just solod it on my eni by stacking frozen charges on the debuff tiles - it negates fire dmg which is what he hits in his second state. Even if you deal no damage whatsoever on him (60 a turn, 375% res and no zombification whoop whoop) you can make it that way.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2008-06-02
posté April 17, 2013, 16:48:42 | #4

Quote (everat @ 17 April 2013 15:58) *
You only need to reduce his hp by 2k hp, he insta kills you and thats the quest successfully finished then. Is that what happened to you?

If you have a hard time doing that I just solod it on my eni by stacking frozen charges on the debuff tiles - it negates fire dmg which is what he hits in his second state. Even if you deal no damage whatsoever on him (60 a turn, 375% res and no zombification whoop whoop) you can make it that way.
Well, he instakill me with some spell called Pendulitmatum... or something like that (lol). But I still got the quest as "Fouiller le sommet de la tour." (Search at the top of the tower.) with the "!" indicating the zeppelin entrance...

This post has been edited by ZeraKoN - April 17, 2013, 21:39:46.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté April 17, 2013, 16:52:11 | #5
It's not a bug or a trick: my bet is that Harebourg is just 'end-game' content- you probably can't beat him until the rest of the castle has been finished.
That's what I'm thinking, anyway.  

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-03
posté April 17, 2013, 16:53:11 | #6
to finish you have to have started the zeppelin yourself, in a party this will hang some peoples quests till you do it multiple times.

on the tower you have to be the one to "watch" the count to get it past the "search the top of the tower" part of the quest.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-02-25
posté April 17, 2013, 18:10:53 | #7
Also you can fight him as party if you attack him before he attacks you. Otherwise your party members wont be able to join the fight.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-05-13
posté April 17, 2013, 21:04:44 | #8
Hmpf, i've said goodbye to my summon and cleared the stage with brute force

This doesen't make sense at all: my first strategy was clearly superior. Oh, yeah, but we aren't playing a turn based tactical game.

Gahh, this last quest was just lame, thankfully frigost is prettier.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté April 17, 2013, 21:27:06 | #9
I've done Count solo with my cras in different fights. I took him some damage put him away but I can't do the quest with eni or panda...

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-06-03
posté April 17, 2013, 21:27:59 | #10
We had 3 in our party, actually fought the count till he had 24000 hp. Then he just insta killed us with some weird spell called pendulitmatum. Quest not done.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2009-03-26
posté April 17, 2013, 22:12:31 | #11
For reference Count is the current end game boss for dofus. Djiva apparently gave him the ice dofus.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-16
posté April 17, 2013, 22:39:27 | #12
For my party of 5, I was the one who clicked on the rock to 'watch' the Count. Then our Foggernaut was the one pulled into battle. He solo'd it by stacking the buff from the tiles and attacking the count. After he was down to 28,000hp, the boss tossed him and everyone else in the party off the tower. I was the only one who completed it. The eni got a pop up saying she finished it but then didn't get the title Liberator, as I did. The Foggernaut had no change. He still had to watch the count. And our Panda's quest was f-ed from the beginning because she accidentally moved onto the next room with everyone else before being able to do the part of the quest in the zeppelin where you activate the machine. So then she, instead of being thrown off the tower, got transported into the zeppelin room where you kill all the mobs. Except she wasn't able to start the battle -again-, and there were no exits. Suicide ftw.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-02-22
posté April 18, 2013, 02:07:09 | #13
He kicks you out automatically even if you don't attack him and just survive for N turns like with Mizz Frizz. But still didn't finish a quest. I tried it in a party - didn't finish a quest. Tried alone and attacking him, downing 1000 hp - autokick and not finished the quest....
WHAT THE HELL?
Could we get a straight answer if the quest is bugged? Or if it's not - what we do wrong?!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté April 18, 2013, 02:11:46 | #14

God him down to here before he insta killed us still no quest complete I don't know if the quest is bugged or i'm doing something wrong since its all french I really wish ankama delayed the update a week or so to get everything straightened out before releasing INCLUDING THE BUGS what are the heralds even doing?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté April 18, 2013, 07:15:56 | #15

Pretty much this guys you can complete it with this tactic on all classes even solo you can use the border tiles to negate his damage

1st state (has one fire spell) just damage him enough until he hits 2nd state

2nd state majority of his spells are fire what you could do is slowly move to the freezing tiles while jabbing him with a few damage spells then basically just stack 3-4 freezing on yourself so he doesnt eat away at your hp

For some reason idk if its broken or something but if your hp is too low when you get him to his 3rd state (where he 1 turns you) you still fail the quest and end up in the graveyard plus if you just go all out and dps his butt you still end up failing so i guess its like a balance between surviving with decent hp left and still getting him down to 28k

Hope this kinda clarifies what everat posted it was very helpful

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté April 18, 2013, 07:29:02 | #16

As my snuggle muffin said already, just drop him below 28.000 hp and he will end the fight. It bugs out while attacking him grouped. If you're an eni or something similar, my dear Pariah poked him with a stick for 30dmg each poke and managed it. Just run over the tiles to get the frozen debuff and you wont take damage!

PS: Sorry Perry, I know you're gna kill me {3 XD

- Stylia

This post has been edited by Styliaqt - April 18, 2013, 07:29:14.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-17
posté April 18, 2013, 08:10:52 | #17

Quote (XehanordHeartless @ 17 April 2013 22:12) *
For reference Count is the current end game boss for dofus. Djiva apparently gave him the ice dofus.
I was hoping he would be some kind of boss here too but I suppose it makes sense if he was a boss in the dofus era and now hes frozen and what not.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-03
posté April 18, 2013, 08:32:01 | #18

but in wakfu all the dofus are in the hands of ogrest

Quote (aphoenicis @ 17 April 2013 22:39) *
For my party of 5, I was the one who clicked on the rock to 'watch' the Count. Then our Foggernaut was the one pulled into battle. He solo'd it by stacking the buff from the tiles and attacking the count. After he was down to 28,000hp, the boss tossed him and everyone else in the party off the tower. I was the only one who completed it. The eni got a pop up saying she finished it but then didn't get the title Liberator, as I did. The Foggernaut had no change. He still had to watch the count. And our Panda's quest was f-ed from the beginning because she accidentally moved onto the next room with everyone else before being able to do the part of the quest in the zeppelin where you activate the machine. So then she, instead of being thrown off the tower, got transported into the zeppelin room where you kill all the mobs. Except she wasn't able to start the battle -again-, and there were no exits. Suicide ftw.
you finished because "watching" him is part of the quest. if everyone else hasnt previously watched him they are stuck at that portion. (same goes with starting the machine, in the zeppelin)

idk what happened to the panda. sounds buggy.

a friend of mine bugged similar but in snowbound, and now he can't get into the infirmary, so no mekas for him. (on that toon)

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-02-22
posté April 18, 2013, 09:57:26 | #19
So, I managed to translate what Count says to you, when you autodie and go to graveyard.
"Time passes and as always, I am standing alone ...You do not even deserve death, because your performance was pathetic. We will meet again very soon, I have no doubt.."

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2009-03-26
posté April 18, 2013, 10:53:52 | #20

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 18 April 2013 08:32) *

but in wakfu all the dofus are in the hands of ogrest

The Ice dofus wasn't one of the original dofus eggs. It's an off-lore dofus.