No flash

Forum

Beezle's profile
Statistics
180 Posts (0.73 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 04, 2014, 03:04:38 | #1
Water/fire hands down.
Note: my eni is 12 ap so all this info is based on a 12 ap build.

In terms of heals, Water/fire does the most heals. Even more than pure water. What puts water fire on top of water/air is marks effects and massacuring mark. First you want to look at the one spell that makes water/fire worth it, refund mark. Refund mark, before the fecas pheles buff, was the strongest 6 ap single target spell in the game. Upon killing the monsters marked with a refund you get your ap used back. This is also the best heal move you've got. Instead of using fort to fully heal an ally within LoS, you could use refund. On the respect dummy with +1000 heal i crit healed for 1.7, still had 4 ap left would heal again with sadist mark or use psykosis flask to switch back to water heals.

Massacuring mark was nerfed on the eni revamp, but its still pretty freakin good. Killin a marked lvl 145 monster next to an ally will give that ally a base heal of 116 ( affected by the eni's %fire dmg and + heals). My water/fire eni has 567 % fire dmg and + 56 heals, but i heal through mark 800 + a pop and each time a marked monster gets kill i get +20 % fire dmg . When a marked lvl 145 monster dies next to its own ally, that ally will suffer -116 base dmg ( only affected by eni's % fire dmg). The dmg part of the mark doesnt happen that often but i still see the mark hitting for like 360 on mobs with decent fire resist.
Massacuring mark makes spells like rebirth mark pretty fckin OP. Finishing off a lvl 145 spells with a 2 ap spells, doing 116 base dmg/heal to whoever is around, marking another monster and use that rebirthed monster for more base dmg; its seems like a lot just for 2 ap.

While if you look at water/air, you've got two spells that cost a WP. Fortify and Lethargy both are very good spells. You've got to build up propagator to use the effect. And i dont recall this clearly, so correct me if im wrong, but you also dont keep the + % air dmg forever. I think its reset when it reaches max. Air's got good dpt, but i think its better as a single element; or with fire that way you can switch element based on monsters resists.

Here's one thing i can say for sure, getting +3 range for water/fire or water/air is complicated. Unless you get the celestial bearbarian ammy, you will struggle with getting that +3 range. You will either want to get tijeebon + dagger ( which is only better for heals) or scepter of wage ( which is best for dmg and heal, but you'll lose + resist.). If you're still thinking about makawand so be it, but the whole purpose of going water/fire, or water air is to be able to do some dmg when needed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #711261  Replies : 1  Views : 10
posté March 29, 2014, 11:10:21 | #2
Glyph feca
I am definitely not one that is willing to share his builds with other, but i feel like i must give some hope back to fecas. After doing some serious tests on the beta server i learned the true dpt potential of a feca. At 145, as long as you have a difference of 600 % dmg between fecas dmg ( cmc included) and the monsters res, you should be able to 500 - 600 with one flaming carpet crit glyph. On the beta server i was doing 600 + on the dummy with around 630+ % fire dmg. Now the 600+ dmg was done with only one glyph. now imagine it with 2 glyphs, thats 1200 to all the monster you can fit in it. Now imagine having 4 glyphs, that's 2400 to all the mobs you can fit in the glyph. Cert you gotta crit and take into account block, but you can still do some serious dmg on an AoE lvl. Also a normal flaming carpet glyph with 600% dmg difference should do around 400 so thats still 800 with two glyph and 1600 with 4 .

If you use Wakfu elements right and take into account runes, you will realize that is possible to reach 800+ % cmc dmg ( 610+% from gear/stats + 90 from inversion + 100 cmc from gear). At this point you'll be dropping flaming carpet glyphs to kill of the clusterfuck of monsters. And if you dont need to drop glyphs anymore you'll still have 700% dmg to do single hits.
Please note: that all that has been said above is all based on he assumption that there is a difference of 600% cmcdmg. Obvs if there isnt you will be hitting more or less based on the monsters res.

Overall opinion on fire feca spells

Fire feca is actually a pretty good dpt, the only problems im facing is init and gear, but then again my feca is water/fire and water/fire gear has kinda crappy init.
Flaming carpet has one base dmg less than Osa's whip. Its no LoS and minus the fact that osa can gear up with backstab gear you can already guess how much dmg flaming carpet can do, and its no LoS. Natural attack hits pretty hard just as hard as flaming carpet, only issue with it is it's range. Volcano isnt bad but its armor is the only good thing about it ; you can give your whole team +50 %- 75 % more dmg. Meteorite shower is ass imo, but if you want crit and lose block, lvl it. Pheles got super buff'd its now the best 6 ap spell in terms of single target dmg with 540 % dmg difference you should be doing 1.7 + crits.
Pheles glyph is ass. Here;s how it works: say you can fit 4 monster in the glyph, i know thats pretty squeeshy. It only really does OP dmg on the slowest monster. meaning the last guy to leave the glyph will get hit by X amount of people who started in it. So one pheles glyph can potentially hit the last target 5 times, the one before him 4, kinda like a countdown hit, but you'll most likely ever see such a set up once in a blue moon.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #708129  Replies : 9  Views : 344
posté March 27, 2014, 17:35:18 | #3
All i can see is people gearin their enis to be heal dummies. -20% resist is nothing. Before the Rogmourne and hushed sceptors people have been wearing Grou's Axe(-25%res) like it was nothing. Anyways, im focusing more on the heal branch(water) and how the sceptor works in dual element ( water/fire, Water/air).

If you're going Water/fire or Water/air you are doing that for one reason. You want your eni to be a Healer/DPT, and the weapon you use is based on what you want more. All i am sayin, and it seems like it isnt getting throught peeps thick skulls, is if you want to be a support DPT. You still want to have high % dmg since + heal does not improve your eni's dmg. The sceptor of Wage give you more % dmg and more heals.

Anyways I know some people on the forums are thick in the head so i might need to have you think a lil bit more. After you get a stable strat for any dung, how often does your eni have to heal ? There are times where you dont have to even heal anyone . Oh, and since Wa's been mentioned , my eni only ever gets hit by Wa's wrath, and guess who lived and didnt have to heal itself every turn? Yes, good job, my eni.

When you get to that point where you can run a dung and barely suffer any dmg, it makes the enis job boring. All the eni can do at that point is switch to dmg mode but then you got shit % dmg; the you wonder how your + heals are going to help. So yea if the sceptor allows an eni to get 600-650 % dmg with very lil +heals(40-80),but can still hit/heal as much( actually more) as a water eni that has 550% dmg with a shit load of + heal( 150 ish) and +20 % more resist; I'd pick the scepter of Wage any day.

And if its not sinkin in let me say this. Healer enis are suppose to be like cras ,at the back and barely taking any dmg. If you're playing your eni like an iop then wear that tij Scepter of Wage is a perfectly good range weapon for water( is better wit Tij + rotten dagger), water/fire/ and water/air.

Anyways y'all can enjoy your makawand+ dagger or Tij + daggers, while i make an OP Water/fire eni.
Sceptor ftw !

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706689  Replies : 51  Views : 1253
posté March 27, 2014, 06:50:08 | #4
I ddnt really bother reading the whole thread cause its pretty obvious that the mallet is better.

Anyways with general dmg affecting heal now, Enis have the ability to be an off-dpt/off-healer. So its up to you to decided whether you want your eni to be more dpt or more heals.

For pure water/heals enis, the mallet + rotten dag provide the most heals, but if you're dual element water/fire or air/water the mallet isnt the best option.

If you're going dual element that means your planning to use your healer ( whichever it may be) as a dpt. For eni's having 6 range on invig/fort is strongly recommended. Scepter of wage is the best weapon in this situation. Now that gen dmg affects heals you dont have to worry about the amount of + heal your healer has. Apart from the Tij mallet and rotten Dag, there is no Tij + dagger combo that will give more dmg+ heals than the Scepter's general dmg. Even fully runed there's no other combo that will give more than the scepter. The only thing you really lose from the Scepter is Init and some resist.

Short version :The scepter will give you more % dmg( and technically 1-3% more heals) when you actually want to do dmg, while the Tij mallet will give you less % dmg more (but more + heals) so you'll be hitting for less.

Using an eni as an example, you will have the choice to get 500 % dmg + 40 heals or 440 % dmg + 100 heals. Seeing how +heal and dmg on relic were the same( 1to 1), both these stat should provide 540 % worth of heals. I had to make this choice for my dual element eni, and im sure anyone who's been in this situation prob did they same, I chose to get 500 % dmg +40 heals so i could do more dmg when needed to while doing the same heals. in this example you're hittin for 60 % more dmg; the scepter the -20 resist wont feel like such a bad idea especially when you can rune 20 % res quite easily.

-Bee
'Forums life isn't for everyone'

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #706335  Replies : 51  Views : 1253
posté February 11, 2014, 18:17:29 | #5
Right now the best feca is earth. Get high enough resist, thanks to lock, and high enough % earth dmg ( lets says 500 % to 600 %) you can do any and all content. You just wont get pick'd for content where a rush strat is needed, cause earth fecas dmg was scaled down for the armor.

Water is the best DPS imo. My feca has like 9 range on bubble, 7 with avalanche 7 with steam. Like 2/5 of the spells require no LoS. Cra's 2.0, maybe better cause they got more no LoS spells.

Now fire... fire is crap as a DPT. It's a "staller" DPT and what i mean by staller is that the fire feca DPT game play is " Im going to put an armor on you or a glyph, and you just wait for it to take effect, then you'll see my dmg" In PvP any other class will one turn the feca, in PvM mobs general resist are soo high that you'd be hitting as hard as a water eni... There are so many things wrong with this Fire feca.. i'd rather have the onld glyphs with these new spells.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #678323  Replies : 6  Views : 468
posté February 07, 2014, 05:47:42 | #6

Quote (Gynrei @ 06 February 2014 22:42) *
@Merriden: Sorry if that was confusing. I don't believe there is only one correct answer to this situation.

My point was that if you don't balance things around PvE as well it can have a direct impact on PvP. Allowing players to abuse game mechanics to kill faster gives them more kama, levels and items than players who do not abuse them. In other words, Rogues allow you to farm faster and get more loot than players using other classes. And in PvP, gear is important, so better gear and more runes is a tangible advantage of having a Rogue.

I don't want to see classes homogenized. But i don't want to see one class to rule them all either. Those are both extreme cases and unfortunately Rogue fit into the later and needed adjustment.

@Beezle: Luck is irrelevant. If i go by worst case scenario, 40 min rogue run 2 hour non rogue run... this equals 3 times as many runs for the rogue team. 3 times the possible drops. That seems significant to me.

@Toasty: I fail to see how a mob getting hit by storm arrow at max 2 per turn is much different than getting hit by firewall 3 per turn. The potential damage inflicted from firewall is extremely high for the AP invested. Should i compare it to other AoE's in the game?

I'm probably going to antagonize you further but... yes, I can certainly calculate the potential dmg from Punishment and Firewall. Every spell has a very real number cap to it based on your gear and your target. Why should Firewall be different?

Feca's are getting their glyphs 'nerfed' as well. They will only activate upon the start of the targets turn. Pushing, pulling, or pandas can't activate them multiple times. We don't know how Feca's new glyphs will play out yet. They haven't even been released.

I prefer to think Ankama is trying to stop the game becoming Roguefu. If they left this class as strong as it is more people will play them to compete. Many players bandwagon the strongest classes, this isn't a new theme in MMO's. I don't want to see that happen.

I don't think that's a great analogy. Ankama took away your screw-driver so you didn't poke the other kids eyes out in PvP when they're only allowed to use their bare hands (Forgive me if that was silly)
Look this is probably going to be my last post. It doesnt matter if rogues run content faster. You shouldnt want content to last for 1-2 hours anyways regardless of what class you take. If you like wasting time then go ahead. It's very clear that this nerf or any class nerf isnt deserved but they are players like you that always try to justify why its ok for a class to get nerf'd. The reason for the nerf itself was dumb. AI abuse ? So because ankama doesnt want to work on their own mobs they nerf a class? Then players because they are what ? Envious of the fact that one class is able to do some content fairly easily, hop on ankamas nerf wagon. Oh wait... I remember not to long ago people were saying panda barrel block was op and they were demanding a nerf. If i ask people whether they wanted the nerf for pvp or pvm and they said pvm. I'd say bull shit. The community needs to get their shit together. If you are a support class know that you arent suppose to hit as hard as a DPT class. Dont go crying about it, use the freakin specialities they gave you. If it isnt enough ask for a buff. I know the DPT classes are complaining Iops are still viable in end game content while the best strats are all about kitting and keeping mobs away. You ever wonder how much bread a cra needs ? Cras are maybe the one class that needs what 3 times less bread than any other class , apart from enis i suppose. They get range DPT and they get decent resists. Best of both worlds.

The reason this game is going to shit is because we are content with the crap ankama gives us. idgaf if they are like 7 people developing the game. It's VERY clear how ankama works. They do all their work 3 weeks before the release. The freakin Feca really got revamped a week ago. The changes from the devblog should have just been minor tweaks on the beta forum. We should have been pushing the feca to the limit to find bugs; instead we found work that was barely started. It doesnt take a freakin rocket scientist to realize that nerfs are really ankama being lazy. Then i get on the forum to see people talk about how rogues are whining about a nerf and that they deserve a nerf hammer. I've ask people why do they think rogues deserve a nerf and i got answers like " it's not normal for them to run high lvl content faster than any other class" Here's my answer to that. 130 + mobs get a dmg buff for anyone lower than them, they get ridiculously high resist. Now you are going to tell me that its not normal for a lvl 130 rogue to kill a monster or 2 of the same lvl all because what its end game content? Lets go back abit. A lvl 60 cra fighting moowolf. it will fight moowolf alot easier and faster than an iop or a sac or any other class cause it can kite everything. I bet the community is going to say lvl 60 cras deserve a nerf because its running mobs its lvl a lot easier than any other class. I can go on with a lot more examples, but its pretty clear that demanding/supporting such a nerf form the community is stupid.

Demanding/supporting a nerf comes down to PvP. Its the only acceptable reason for someone to ask for a nerf. It makes player vs player gameplay unfair[ sounds reasonable right?]. I dont see why player would complain about player versus monsters. " Oooooo that guy crit for 2k on a monster, that class needs a nerf. Off to the forums" That basically what the community is saying about any dmg nerf. Oh and if you ddnt know yet... after the sram and panda revamp. EVERY CLASS IS GET REWORKED FOR PVP. So any nerf they do for pvp it should apply to PvM. Man i cant wait to see what the community is going to say if there is a mass nerf for pvp. What's going to be your reason to support all class nerfs? Ankama knows best? I bet they do. - Looks at arena, alkatrool, postponed GvG, PvP, Revamps, Harebourg chapter 2-

-tis my last post. enjoy the perpetual nerf demands/support. When that revamp 2.0 happens beware.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #676239  Replies : 469  Views : 16699
posté February 06, 2014, 21:20:30 | #7
@gynrei : Even though they tend to have an advantage on the economy you've got to know that there is still luck involved in drops. Rogues just have more chances to get a drop withing an hour that others, kinda like how enu's PP gives them a better chance to drop stuff.

This post has been edited by Beezle - February 06, 2014, 21:27:07.
Reason for edit : Merriden comment
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #676007  Replies : 469  Views : 16699
posté February 06, 2014, 19:08:08 | #8
@shamgar : i dont totally get what you are saying, but if/when they fix the +10 per AP at the start of your turn. You are guaranteed 30 % more resists throughout the fight with a 10 ap build. You actually get more resist than the other proposed idea. The other ideas was that you'd get 100 % of your lock ( cap'd at 100) So you had to absolutely get 100 lock( or more) out of fight before you could get another 100 from this passive. Now as long as you start you turn with 10 AP you get 100 lock.

I've spent quite some time playing around with the feca on the beta server. I thought a certain 'thing' was going to get nerf'd but its description on the devblog has not changed since the first set of ideas were proposed. I know the feca has not been officially released but it seems like that thing isnt going to get nerf'd. Not mentioning what it is cause i don't wanna jinx it, but that thing... does make the fire feca , hybrid or not, a lean mean DPT machine.

Water is just as strong as fire. Earths coag makes it an awesome tank. For now, im satisfied with these changes.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #675897  Replies : 374  Views : 14376
posté February 06, 2014, 17:08:14 | #9
Any nerf isnt deserved at this point of the game. Anyone who demands a class nerf is really just a person who class cant make it into a group because rogues get picked first. Big whoop thats life, happened in kinder garden and still happens now.

The only time its acceptable to ask for a nerf is if its cause of pvp. For pvp some of the classes passives can be crazy op, but pvp isnt even prominent in wakfu. So people are asking( or i should say accepting) nerfs for pvm ?

If so that is the most ridiculous sh*t ever. Even if you don't have a rogue or an op class that you think should get nerf, once that class gets nerf'd everyone loses, but not ankama. Sure rogues made end game content somewhat easier, but it allowed MANY players to farm gear just as easily. Gear that some people bought from the market, or got from friends.
A guildies arguement was that its not normal to run a 140 dung in 40 mins cause of rogue. Note that the rogue is 140. First if you're 140, a 140 dung should have a neutral difficulty, not to easy not to strong. The not so easy part of lvl 140 dungs is taking hit, with our low ass resists. Anyways straying from my point. My point is even though with rogues it take 40 mins to run a dung. It is better to run a dung in 40 mins for a 0.2 % drop rate than 1 to 2 hours.

Also this nerf is kinda light. piercing shot still does - resist, anyone who built their rogue right will still crit in your face for 1k+. People think krobax will be useless cause of the fire wall nerf. Nope. Krobaxs job will be to push monsters right back in for the next turn cycle. I dont know if anyone tried it yet, but if you set a double fire wall is it 3 per fire wall or just 3 . Either way Firewall + feca glyphs is going to be OP as shit [ unless this one thing about fecas get nerf'd before release].

I just think people should stop asking for nerf till pvp or gvg rolls out, cause till then we are all losers.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #675789  Replies : 469  Views : 16699
posté February 06, 2014, 16:40:24 | #10
Sure there is a non lock DP strat, but i don't know why anyone would bother trying to figure it out. It's very clear to most of us that Lock strat will work for 80 % of the end game content. If we are just looking at ubs. Moowolf can apparently get locked; BC can get locked; Magmog can't get locked but the pinwheel is another method of lock; and then there's DP, where you absolutely need to lock him for the first phase or be able remove 5000 HP in one turn. Till that final resist gets removed you are stuck with the lock strat or the double tank strat. If you also look at most dungs lockin the Boss seems like the best bet. The reason why everything is all about getting up close and personal with monsters is because ankama doesn't want close combat classes to be left out, but that might change soon. There are more and more weapons that are being released, weapons with base dmg higher than most spells of the same cost. Soon iops might be able to use Bows to do range dmg instead of rushing in head first. or have cras do awesome dmg in close combat( Gauwd Mowning Staw for example).

We just have to wait and see.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #675773  Replies : 17  Views : 442
posté February 04, 2014, 16:10:58 | #11
Oh wow i thought that would atleast get updated. The update is going to happen on the 11th of Feb.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #674577  Replies : 469  Views : 16699
posté February 03, 2014, 04:41:55 | #12
I havent tried that but from what i understood from the devblog only glyphs that say
"Will not inflict damage to allies." will rebound when a glyph is moved under an ally.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #673629  Replies : 374  Views : 14376
posté February 02, 2014, 16:50:09 | #13
So yeah you could just straight up hit people and reduce their HP, but that isnt the game play it was designed for. I did hit for hit fights and i did fights using glyphs/ armors.

Hit for hit. Ini decides who wins the match and fecas base dmg is low that it will lose to any class that has a burst dmg spell. Examples of burst dmg spells are Die alright, spitton ( i believe its the WP spell, may be wrong), and so on. Most of the classes i faced had some way to get backstab. The feca doesnt have any way to get backstab apart from using his MP[ I havent used teleportation yet i prob should], but any mid/long range dpt who plays before the feca or is able to get out of MP reach will make it extremely hard for the feca to get backstab. You could argue that its the same for the other classes, but most of the other classes have a TP spells, a self push spell, and a MP spells that can give them backstab.

Now i also tried playing with armors/glyphs. Volcano armor in PvP 1vs1 or 6vs6 is an OP armor. -75 % resists max for 2 turns and allies benefit from this. The problem is in 1vs 1 activating an armor nullifies the spells dmg; dmg that you soon realize you needed to do to have any chance of winning. So volcano armor and natural attack armor are the most useless armors in 1vs1.

Glyphs dmg is ok. You definately need high % dmg or Cmc to make it work, and you also need to play first or have high crits. If you play first you get to set glyphs up this works nicely vs summon osas; and if you dont its betters for you to just straight hit. Glyphs are only good on crits. water/fire fecas are the true dpt, they are going to be very similar to fire/earth rogues in dungs

Issue with armor:
I've found myself trying to explain that the dmg nullification was completely pointless, and that all it did was cripple fire fecas, but most people on the forums just look at the numberand the dmg fecas can do over 3 turns. They dont think about the turn you activate the armor. Doing 0 dmg for even one spell, in pvp or pvm, is death in wakfu. There is no armor effect that can compensate for that, well maybe defensive orb. What should have been done is you can deal dmg to target while activating an armor so that their following turn they suffer more dmg.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #673409  Replies : 374  Views : 14376
posté February 02, 2014, 05:28:11 | #14
hmmm. I've done more tests with fire feca. So i chose to go pure fire to see whether fecas were true designed as damage dealers. I tried earth/fire at fire. Its a very good combo. If you mix up the spells you actually do decent dmg and you get reasonable coag 350-600( if i recall). Then today i went pure fire, got to 639 % fire dmg. I could have pushed more, but was lacking the proper gear. Currently Inversion is bugg'ed so i couldnt reach 700 + in fight. I got the feca to 145, put it in 12 ap, fully runed the dmg pieces and got to work.

As for the dmg and glyphs i was pretty pleased with he outcome.

Flaming carpet glyph[crit] on 0% resist hit for 600 [per glyph]. It was still hitting in the 400s on 300 resists.

Now about glyphs we wont know for sure till we see the finished feca, but i think the ability to put two glyphs on one spot isnt a bug. I believe its a way to focus glyph dmg in the area you want, which is also why glyphs have such low charges. The low charges allows the glyph to quickly break and give you back some control for more glyphs. I'd say a fire , fire earth, fire/water feca would want to have atleast 4 control, that's if you ever plan on playing with glyphs.

Now the direct target dmg. (I put vulcano at 100 for the - 50 resists. )

On back with flaming carpet was doing in the 660s on normal hits and 1k dmg on crits
With volcano armor 700s and 1.1k crit

natural attack 570s and 880 on crits
with volcano armor 600s hit 950s on crits

pheles was at lvl 123, was doing 1007 on back non crit and 1555 crit on back. 1.7 with volcano armor
If pheles was max'd it would def crit for 2k+.

Meteorite shower... imo just sucks. For a tank fecas its awesome. You can give crits to allies, but its base dmg is waaay to low. Its lower than purge.

My advice for any fire feca build. Your aim is to get atleast 610 % fire dmg out of fight at 140 . With inversion you'll be around 700 % in fight. any mob that has its fire resists in the 100s you'll be guaranteed to do around the same dmg as mentioned above. I would show screens and stuff but im waaay to lazy. Maybe ill upload em up tomorrow.

Edit: Lol fire feca cannnot PvP.

This post has been edited by Beezle - February 02, 2014, 06:04:54.
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #673293  Replies : 374  Views : 14376
posté January 30, 2014, 18:13:50 | #15
I doubt there's going to be anymore nerfs brought to feca. The only nerf i can possibly think of is having the feca armor reduce 70 % of the dmg, but other than that the tank/lock feca is the tank it's meant to be. For all those who still think otherwise, check out the thirds phase of the DP test run. Even with the OP resist and block, it can still be killed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #672115  Replies : 59  Views : 3885
posté January 30, 2014, 16:01:00 | #16

Quote (Ringa @ 30 January 2014 09:39) *

Quote (Beezle @ 30 January 2014 02:49) *
Feca's tanking is awesome, but again in turns of HP feca will always lose. Did a DP run with a tank/lock feca. Feca tanked like a freakin champ was taking 0 dmg when coag was up, but the thing that i fear the most happened. 3rd phase DP got stabilized pushed the feca off and wrecked shit. We had no eni so healing the feca back up to full hp was iffy. The feca had 2000 hp. The following turn DP did his combo pushed the feca onto blockaged and removed 1200 dmg, mind you the feca had 99 block, this resulted in the fecas death. I know people on the forum like to argue about any lil detail so here's the fecas resists: The feca had around 500-600 % resist in its 3 main branches and 467 % air resists.

Fecas will reduce the shit out of dmg, but will not be able to survive the most complicated in game situation that we have to face versus DP or wa wabbit.
Would the situation have been any different if you actually had an eni there to heal the feca?

Hearing all these things makes me really undecided on where to go with my feca. Tanking now seems a lot more viable but at the same time I want my feca to be able to deal some damage (at least enough to not lose to other classes that aren't specialized in damage like iop).
The only reason we died was because the stabi prevented DP from teleporting to the Fecas lock. If an eni had fully healed the feca, the feca would have been still probably died. Each dp hit would hit for 50-150( dont remember the exact values), but frenzied sequence alone hits 4 times[ following the dmg estimate] thats 200-600; plus the collision dmg with unfortunately suffered -1200. Thats -1400 - 1800 hp without the belligerence combo that follows. Without the collision dmg the feca will tank/lock like a champ, but in the worst case scenario where collision dmg often occurs sacs/foggers will always be better.

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 30 January 2014 11:04) *
The earth shields should be calculated using the fecas earth resistance rather than the damage %.
or if it was a final%, like all your earth damage + 50% (so like +200% if you have 400%) earth res calculated to earth damage for the shield,, idk I dont knowww.

Also so many good passives / actives, what do you prioritise? :x
I proposed that inversion would pretty much allow fecas resistance to act as a multiplier when not activated and take the dmg when inversion's activated, but i realized that it would be waaay to op for fecas resistance to have an effect on earth shields. As long as you are able to get high resists, say 500-600, with close to 100 block you will most likely nullify the dmg of 1-3 mobs on wabbit island with 250-350 % earth dmg. If you can do that with such low earth % dmg imagine what you can do with high resists affecting earth shields.

Quote (Khirb @ 30 January 2014 11:16) *
Am I the only one concerned with the fact that earth spells doesn't provide the armor buff on crits?
The feca is currently bug'd on the beta server. ALL SPELLS KEPT THE SAME CRIT DMG and CRIT EFFECTS AS THE CURRENT NON REVAMPED FECA. Sorry for the caps but im hoping a few people wont miss this, cause it has be mentioned several times already.

Quote (Gynrei @ 30 January 2014 14:25) *
The Feca spells and specialties listed in the OP greatly differ from what is found in the Beta Server. Because of this there really is no way to know what we are going to get on patch day. I understand the Beta server isn't a final product but there are some things you simply can't test or draw accurate conclusions on atm. Surely some basics such as crit dmg and linear spells should be accurate.

The did a really half-ass job. all they really did was edit spell cost, spell dmg( non crit) and swapped the cast conditions on certain spells like flaming carpet and meteorite shower or fecahammer and fecastaff. I believe the water spells were properly edited apart from the crit dmg part. I just heard this from someone but on of the Devs Exi said that the person in charge of fixing the dmg values on Beta is sick. So its going to be a while till the beta server gets updated.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #672043  Replies : 374  Views : 14376
posté January 30, 2014, 02:49:17 | #17
Feca's tanking is awesome, but again in turns of HP feca will always lose. Did a DP run with a tank/lock feca. Feca tanked like a freakin champ was taking 0 dmg when coag was up, but the thing that i fear the most happened. 3rd phase DP got stabilized pushed the feca off and wrecked shit. We had no eni so healing the feca back up to full hp was iffy. The feca had 2000 hp. The following turn DP did his combo pushed the feca onto blockaged and removed 1200 dmg, mind you the feca had 99 block, this resulted in the fecas death. I know people on the forum like to argue about any lil detail so here's the fecas resists: The feca had around 500-600 % resist in its 3 main branches and 467 % air resists.

Fecas will reduce the shit out of dmg, but will not be able to survive the most complicated in game situation that we have to face versus DP or wa wabbit.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #671853  Replies : 374  Views : 14376
posté January 26, 2014, 18:38:55 | #18

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 26 January 2014 17:35) *
probally drama, much lag, a paradox and loads of war
BAD IDEA
Actually its not a bad idea. the lag will be an issue, but the drama/war is going to become apart of wakfu real soon with GvG, so they might as well speed up the process. A server merge is actually the best solution for smaller servers

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #669927  Replies : 6  Views : 391
posté January 23, 2014, 19:03:02 | #19

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 22 January 2014 18:26) *

Quote (Beezle @ 22 January 2014 18:05) *
You realize your "fire/air gear is gimp as fck" statement can apply to pretty much any set due to the limited amount of gear. So it comes down to a player's preferences, rather than the actual power of the set. It barely gives any res because it is aimed at DPTs that want to escape without having the fear of being locked. Fire/water is more gimped since as I said before since pretty much any piece has control damage, and sometimes prospecting. That stat is very narrow in terms of practicality compared to critical damage and dodge. So if you want to go on the gimp track, fire/water easily wins that. Any person will tell you fire/water is the most gimped of all the dual elements. The only real issue is the amount of kit skill needed for the Wa wabbit, but statistically speaking you gain more stat points than you lose with kit skill.

By the way, there is only one fire/earth belt past El Pochito Thong and it is 148, and there is no fire/earth dagger to use at 140, meaning if you want purely fire/earth gear and no general damage (though Amuleto would be an exception to using general damage due to Kit Skill reasons) you will have to get the Guawd Mowning Staw which is 150. So yes, you would have to use kit skill if you are earth/fire.
Euhm ... Fire air gear is gimp as fck. To my knowledge there is no fire/air set above 100 that gives decent resist. All fire/air gear is just class "glass canon" gear and the funny thing is every other gear gives around the same dmg ( if not better) and gives resist, block or backstab. there's no room for preference in gear when you're fire/air. It's all about getting the next set that help you hit harder but gimp your resist and make you an easy kill.

Edit : well Mecha set has some resist but no one wears the full set cause of the no MP BP and the grind you need to do to drop a cloak.

Water fire gear is not gimp at all. I got my water fire panda at 500% water/fire. Other than weapons that are general dmg, I only have DP bandage, and turq tutu as general dmg equip. The rest is pure water/fire dmg gear. My panda only 125 and with my final set up ill be at 591( with guild bonus)- 620s( clan member bonus) % and with runes 660 -670%. . Plus i can get around the same % dmg with a nice lil prospecting bonus from gear for relic hunting. Only thing water fire gear is missing is a better heal set, cause Lard's lack of initiative sucks.

And It's not cause of one belt and one weapon that makes Fire/earth require kit. Wearing those right now is a choice. pom belt can be replaced, guawd can def be replaced by hagen dagerz and hushed sceptor(/rogumourne). Sure there's less rune slots but that just runes. People are probably just tired of magmog set. It's been around and everyone had one or is close to getting one.

Where as right now fire/air strongest sets require kit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #668515  Replies : 45  Views : 1261
posté January 22, 2014, 23:04:06 | #20
@smallz117. i agree Feca will reduce dmg better, but its inferior HP still puts it at a disadvantage at higher lvls. Collision dmg is simply awful. It ignores resists, and it's only reduced by block. If sac and feca end up in a situation where they suffer full collision dmg. The sac will definitely survive all collision dmg ( if its at full hp vs Wa Wabbit), a feca will most likely die ( if its Wa wabbit) or have its HP so low that fecas heal res will skyrocket when the eni attempts to heal him back up. A coag for feca is probably what a feca needs to fight heal resist and suffer less dmg.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #668141  Replies : 374  Views : 14376