Forum

smallz117's profile
Statistics
729 Posts (0.82 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 22, 2014, 05:21:19 | #1

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 21 April 2014 15:51) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 April 2014 11:47) *
When Soon™ comes we will have already bought two years worth of subscriptions putting money in ankamas pockets

History is repeating itself. Soon is just another game with ants in its pants. Or bugs in it's coding.
You clearly don't remember beta :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719303  Replies : 23  Views : 802
posté April 21, 2014, 22:15:24 | #2
1) Enis can deal damage pretty well, Water, Water/Fire, and Water/Air are all great builds to go after if looking to be able to both heal and deal damage.

2) Gen damage, heal bonus, and the elemental damage bonus (water or fire, depending on your branch choice) all effect heals

3) heal bonus does NOT effect the damage you would deal using that spell, but it does use your elemental damage and gen damage

4) Air/Fire is really powerful, but it lacks targeted AoE heals and weaker self heals. However it is still really powerful and best single target heals, along with really great single target damage.
Water/Fire is very heal focused (highest heal potential in the entire game), but still has some nice damage to work with
Water/Air can deal some nice damage and some pretty high heals. Easier to deal damage with, but the branches dont flow too well together imo. But still a nice middle ground.
Air/Fire is much more damage focused, and extremely powerful, but still have the power to be the strongest single target heals in the game.

5) Pure Water enis tend to benefit from 10ap/6mp, and are often +1ap,+1mp,+1range, and you stat +crit for more healing focused build, or +chance for a bit more damage focused build.

6) You first need to make sure you have enough stacks of propegation to make sure you can proc the state. Also, every time you use an air spell with the UR state on you, you will refund the UR cost back to you (just the 2ap) and remove the UR state from you, meaning you will have to recast UR if you want to proc another state. (you also dont gather propegator levels when you have this state on)

7) Sadly, most of the items you will be looking for will be found from monster drops only. But an outlook of what to look out for gear-wise. Black Zord(lvl40) -> Ivory Zord and/or Whirlidude (lvl60) -> Duke Whellington (lvl65) -> BlackWidow, Gobbsage, or Starry (lvl 85) -> Excarnus (lvl 95) -> Polar Crackler and Necroforge (lvl 115)
This is a rough outline, you might find a better set up for yourself, but these are some of the most notable power spikes for pure water.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #719127  Replies : 6  Views : 231
posté April 04, 2014, 20:49:40 | #3
The only reason I will accept a token system is if they made the costs ridiculous, similar to when they first released the Token System.

For those who don't know/don't remember, the old system used to be something like 20 tokens for a green piece, and 40 tokens for an orange piece (you could also only access the boss gear with this token system, not the mob gear). It was a system that existed for if you were just extremely unlucky on getting that rare item, you could still get it after enough runs basically proved how unlucky you were. A safety net, basically.

The later token system (the one most of you are talking about, I'm assuming) made far too much gear flood into the market with it's cheap costs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #711533  Replies : 16  Views : 356
posté March 25, 2014, 14:07:32 | #4
so what I get from this is most feca players are:
*Make feca*
"What do?"
"AP glyphs!"
*builds for ap*
*gears for ap*
*plays for ap*

Sounds like ankama is making the right move to make this change if this is everyone's reaction. Not gonna say I didnt do it, I was one of the first to run around doing this and did it tons, I'm just saying there is much more to fecas than giving tons of AP.
If there wasnt I would have gotten bored of it and stopped playing feca after about a week.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #705709  Replies : 143  Views : 4355
posté March 24, 2014, 20:47:14 | #5

Quote (VoidSettler @ 24 March 2014 20:32) *
' EnutrofEmber Explosion: It will no longer trigger explosions but will cause Fire damage. 'Does this mean that the mechanic gets removed on the spell? Please for the love of god no - Just lower the damage or something! The placement of mines mattering is what makes a Fire Enutrof fun.
I think what this is saying (i could be wrong) is that instead of triggering explosion, it just adds bonus fire damage to the spell when used on the mine. Although my memory of the explosion chance on ember is fuzzy.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #705421  Replies : 143  Views : 4355
posté March 24, 2014, 20:43:13 | #6
I havent seen people talking like that, but a few months ago I had a problem where I had three enus on my team, and they all had their Drhellers out and close to them, so my invigs couldnt be optimized and heal two players and instead kept healing one of the many nearby Drhellers. Almost lost two of the enus to black wabbits after I had already ress'd them once. If it weren't for marks, everyone might have died.

After two more repeats, I left the party out of my own safety.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #705419  Replies : 30  Views : 935
posté March 24, 2014, 19:29:28 | #7
For those who havent seen, the nerf hammer has hit Feca Staff, 1/turn use now on Wed maintenance. Ofc, feca is still powerful unless all you used it for was the AP. Plus you can still give someone 3-6ap a turn once you get the set up rolling, while still provoking 2 monsters or building up some more shield or laying down other armors/glyphs with the AP you have left over.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - March 24, 2014, 19:31:40.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #705387  Replies : 22  Views : 3767
posté March 23, 2014, 19:22:23 | #8
The enitre point of an Eni is to not let anyone die unless they themselves die. It's really counter-intuitive to give them one since the only time you will need to use a kenko is when the Eni is one of the dead bodies.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #704841  Replies : 30  Views : 935
posté March 22, 2014, 22:42:57 | #9
Scepter of Wage makes me laugh

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704537  Replies : 51  Views : 1273
posté March 22, 2014, 22:31:42 | #10
I get what you are getting at, but the whole "Give AP to the already ap soaked xelors" kinda can play against themselves. The time xelors require to make moves, along with their restrictions on Hand and Xelor Punishment, means you will likely lose out on a lot of the potential you could use for a more suited class. Along with the fact that all your damage is in two elements.

The other aspect is that since you are restricted to three damage dealers, a Feca can easily run up to your group, Provoke two of the xelors, and teleport away with another one, giving it to their own team to feast upon during the battle. Your damage output would drop like a rock, especially since a good highlevel feca should have at least 400% resists, Along with the fact that that Feca is going dead last, meaning your Xelor's turns are up next, and they cant be repositioned by the Sac.

Even with your team Perfect Armor'd, you still have a damage slot you've given up, along with the fact you just made it simpler to focus other targets while they wait for the next turn, or (God forbid), the opposing team brought a Feca, too, that is in a more balanced team that can also Perfect Armor.

It's not a bad team, but you could probably do better by at least having more variety in your damage dealers and having a bit more utility in your Feca other than Perfect Armor and AP. Keep 1 xelor for sure, I'd add a rogue, but thats just me, and maybe an earth/air cra.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - March 22, 2014, 22:33:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704523  Replies : 10  Views : 309
posté March 22, 2014, 06:47:26 | #11
My sadist marks work pretty well, although I lot of people I party with either have a dual ele with fire and something else, or have a lot of free +%gen damage to boost their fire damage, like iops, and still benefit nicely from sadist mark.

Even if the % is low, it still helps, along with sadist is some decent damage, too.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #699321  Replies : 6  Views : 290
posté March 22, 2014, 00:50:33 | #12
I'm fairly certain the timer is 2 weeks, not months, but my memory could be a bit fuzzy. As for the log-in thing, I dont think there is a way, or if there is I've never known about it for the 2 years ive been here.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #699105  Replies : 3  Views : 170
posté March 18, 2014, 14:29:27 | #13

i read the promotional poster and it says "suggestions, ideas, predictions" so i suggested ideas that i thought it would help to be it more fun and to fill some gaping flaws since i played just a few days and im already bored of it.
Then please, inform us of just how you suggestion to change to real time combat would both make this game better and be worth it to Ankama to invest in doing, along with how worthless weapons apparently are to be used in combat.

Thread : News  Preview message : #693925  Replies : 68  Views : 2782
posté March 18, 2014, 14:08:44 | #14

Quote (Pintazero @ 18 March 2014 13:46) *

Quote (Unsavorygoods @ 18 March 2014 06:16) *
Weapon Masteries ruined Dofus. You sure have the best ideas
why thank you, i also impress myself sometimes too. i never played dofus so i wouldnt know how it ruined it or even if its ruined by it or youre just being delusional. the community here sure is rough to newbies. ankama is so glad youre here.
If you lack the in-game experience, your input towards game mechanics is likely worthless, it's how the world works, so you probably should have seen this coming. No one is gonna be light on you when you waltz in and try to take command on your first couple of days.

Thread : News  Preview message : #693899  Replies : 68  Views : 2782
posté March 18, 2014, 08:47:19 | #15
That moment when people dont realize that this game is built around different classes playing with different methods of optimization and if you try to build the same way for one class it wont work the same way for another. This game isn't as cookie cutter as a lot of you want to think it is.

In summary: some classes can do without MP or AP depending on what you are looking for and can do with it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #693651  Replies : 47  Views : 1533
posté March 18, 2014, 08:17:28 | #16

Quote (Pintazero @ 18 March 2014 05:24) *
whatever you say, Mr. Unique. im glad youre enjoying my picture. and as appealing as it may sound but im not a FPS fanboy like you so i will never agree abandoning the ship for that. sorry captain queer.

i find it AP costly and pointless to use handheld weapons.

Your 'attempt' (if you can even call it that) at even making a decent enough point that could be worth considering is just kinda flopping on the ground like a sad, dieing fish.

Thread : News  Preview message : #693641  Replies : 68  Views : 2782
posté March 16, 2014, 02:14:41 | #17

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 16 March 2014 01:27) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 15 March 2014 23:50) *
People who feel a game forces them to do stuff are such sad people. No one forces you to do anything. If you dont like it, dont do it.
lets see if u see it that way when they encourage pks in the near future, you need better gear so if someone forces you into a battle, you can win. Stay in ur cotton candy world if you want... but if you cant see whats happening to wakfu and what ankama is trying to do, well, thats your problem. I still say 2014 is the year wakfu closes.
I have my many ways of working around the system when I get pk'd, not hard to turn the system against other people. I can enjoy the game easily. Do I hunt for relics? dont feel like bothering with one, but when i drop a piece i give it to my friends. Do I grind for level 145? Nah, I have better things to do, like enjoy dungeons with friends and help lowbies level up and make sure they have fun too.

Ankama hasn't forced me to do anything, they didn't even force me to pay for this game, I made the choice myself. And the moment I feel like it isn't worth paying money, I won't, and I'll be done with the game, because they can't force me to do anything.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - March 16, 2014, 02:15:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #692853  Replies : 23  Views : 832