Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Nyolotte's profile
Statistics
67 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté May 02, 2013, 11:41:01 | #1
Thank you for the event, it was great as long as it lasted! ^^ I was very happy for the nice little boost to leveling some of the professions that I had felt a little demotivated in, and thanks to that, I finally managed to reach my goals. I do hope that such events will make more frequent appearance in the future!

Thread : News  Preview message : #536657  Replies : 20  Views : 1292
posté May 01, 2013, 13:04:10 | #2

Quote (french-pancake @ 29 April 2013 16:33) *

Quote (Marchen1 @ 29 April 2013 15:54) *

Quote (FoxCommanders @ 28 April 2013 21:29) *
Dear amaknians, thank you for support on current elections, hope to meet your expectations. Looking for responsible players from different guilds for the government.

You really say this when 4 of 5 are from your own guild and 1 of 4 is your alt.

I wonder how many alts are being used to upvote you this time.
Just look at the positive opinions in the governor popularity - here's the approximate answer.

Either that, or maybe there are also those Amaknians who are so tired of the "usual" order, and just like a change no matter how things turn out.

This post has been edited by Nyolotte - May 01, 2013, 13:06:43.
Reason for edit : typo
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #536035  Replies : 31  Views : 2223
posté April 01, 2013, 11:33:10 | #3

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 31 March 2013 22:50) *
Yeah, let's all start speaking in our native languages now, it'll be fun.

I find your comment slightly rude, especially when people post in their native languages only on such rare occassions, and it's really not that hard to use Google translator if not knowing the meaning bothers you. The person above you wrote about some bugs in connection with the fleaster egg decoration. Approximate translation goes:

"The egg is a disaster. When I used it, it aligned itself in a corner where there already was an item. Now it's impossible to move, or do anything to the egg at all. The main thing is that it remains in the inventory after use ..."

Thread : News  Preview message : #514205  Replies : 25  Views : 1478
posté March 22, 2013, 20:40:08 | #4
Well, I certainly don't know about the best if we go by majority votes overall, but as I prefer MMOs that are different from the mass (else I wouldn't be playing Wakfu) and have humor, engaging/different gameplay etc., I'm also looking forward to trying out Wildstar. Another MMO that's appeared pretty fun has been PSO2, which also should be released outside Japan sometime this year. Just thought it deserved a mention too.  

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #509309  Replies : 12  Views : 815
posté March 20, 2013, 11:07:48 | #5
I totally support this idea! Out of options though, I think I like the second one better (the one where you get both fighting/crafting bonus at the same time) leaving you with a proper choice.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #507693  Replies : 5  Views : 349
posté March 11, 2013, 08:43:25 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 11 March 2013 07:48) *
They recently took the epaulettes off of the pirate insignias which is a start I guess
UU YEAH! Also noticed that a while ago and it's such a lovely change. *-*

Needless to say, Ephurlettes didn't look particularly matching with any of the pirate insignias prior to the tweak, and in general I have found those occassions when insignia and epaulettes go well together is very rare. :x It can happen though, like with Doziak Epaulettes + Amaknian Pirate Insignia or Featherypaulettes + Cupiddlypants Insignia etc. But as fun as trying to find an item to match your looks just for cosmetic purposes can be, I would much rather have if no gear parts were shown at all.

Currently, at least the following insignias share this "problem":
Insignia of Rising Sun (shows epps)
Little Pirate Insignia (epps, again)
Froggy Insignia (epps..)
Quaquack Insignia (epps!)
Cupiddlypants Insignia (epps)
Valkyrie Insignia (epps)
Sacred Bow Meow Insignia (epps and cape)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #500903  Replies : 21  Views : 1517
posté March 11, 2013, 00:20:27 | #7
♫ Lunch à la Mode ♪ Ello! I finally got myself together for some fanart this time round, thought I do hope to update this thread from time to time. Constructive criticism is always much appreciated as I really want to get better. ^^

Here's my iopette called Lunch. Her hair was meant to be much more orange (and really, it was, it's just that me and my scanner disagreed and I don't know how to fix it). :x

This one features a (slightly creepy) nameless eniripsa who loves Wodents (and Wodents love her back!) :3 I kind of regret using a black multiliner as it turned out a little sharp, and in general I was a bit sloppy with the white ink. That Wodent looks like a giant ricecake, though. Yum!

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #500639  Replies : 3  Views : 410
posté March 01, 2013, 16:50:30 | #8

Quote (XjumperX @ 01 March 2013 16:01) *
Or maybe you should stop complaining and try leveling it. I got to just under level 90 before the xp bug so it's far from impossible.
Well, congratulations for your achievement but I still think that handyman before these new recipes was close to impossible unless you have a massive amount of spare time and/or money to buy rare drops once you hit around 65ish. Not only does handyman seem to be the hardest job to level ingredient-wise, but also the least rewarding in terms of exp.. so I really fail to see how exp revamp would amount to being spoon-fed. I must admit that the new recipe additions are very helpful though, but it's also slightly frustrating how astronomic amounts of these specific few tree types are all that's ever needed for half of all crafting jobs.. not eco-friendly at all!

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #489169  Replies : 13  Views : 794
posté February 28, 2013, 15:07:52 | #9
I think this "new feature" is awful, builds up unreasonably fast, and I seriously doubt it being fully thought through. I don't think it exactly expands the class selection either.. as an iop, I certainly wish I was a cra right now. *deep sigh*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #485757  Replies : 162  Views : 7507
posté February 26, 2013, 16:22:44 | #10
It's not a bug, so you get to keep your bare feet.
The question has been asked before and I believe that back then Troyle said that it was a simple mistake on Boutique's side; no shoes were meant to be displayed on the picture. Well, it was promised that this will be fixed at some point, and maybe it will eventually.. someday.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #478159  Replies : 1  Views : 155
posté February 26, 2013, 14:54:29 | #11
Well, I had thought those bags would have been a leather dealer thing (just cause of the 'bags'), not that there's anything wrong with handymen crafting them either. I totally agree that handymen need some new recipes (and a massive exp revamp). At the moment it appears that leveling any other craft to max is easier than to level handy from 60 to 80.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #477905  Replies : 13  Views : 1194
posté February 24, 2013, 22:08:48 | #12

Quote (Spazturtle @ 24 February 2013 20:30) *
jesus christ how hard is it to understand days, there are 7 days in a week, 2 of them are called Saturday and Sunday, now these days are refered to as week ends. The other 5 days are called working days, they are the days people work on. Now yesterday was a saturday and today is a sunday, this means that nobody was at Ankama to answer your question as they only work on working days.
For some reason this really made me laugh..!

It's true thought that one may not always pay attention to weekends when there is something important at hand. I've experienced it a good few times, too. So don't worry OP, I'm fairly certain they will contact you at some point, it just may not be very soon. If it's a somewhat common problem you are experiencing, you should also keep a sharp eye on in case they announce that "this and this is now solved", in which case they may not contact you at all.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #471207  Replies : 10  Views : 707
posté February 24, 2013, 21:58:36 | #13

Quote (neroatsushi @ 17 February 2013 17:38) *
xD..... this contest was funny

to bad I didn't have time to try my lucky on this event
...you said a week ago!

Still got a couple of hours to put something together, as the last day is today!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #471181  Replies : 16  Views : 1098
posté February 24, 2013, 21:46:24 | #14
Oh wow, I see the discussion getting a little strange..

Err, anyway, since at least I am always so endlessly curious to see pictures of other players, I decided to post some of me and my little family. Freshly taken today! Sorry the lack of color, but I really wanted to try that emblem thing.. haha.

IGN: Lunch
Nation: Amakna
Guild: Shining Herb
Class: Iopette
Server: Remington

IGN: Elevenses (it's a meal too)
Nation: Amakna
Guild: Shining Herb
Class: Eniripsa
Server: Remington

Here goes~
Me.

Elevenses.

Our very own cheeky Bow Meow Po-Poo.

My belowed Wabbit Vivi (who decided to visit me on the couch to get cuddles). She's the sweetest and potentially the most spoiled bun ewer! To her I'm just "the carrot person".

Elevens and my head!

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #471149  Replies : 99  Views : 6243
posté February 22, 2013, 10:25:05 | #15

Quote (mikexthetyrant @ 22 February 2013 09:03) *
I believe now would be a good time to add a Report to a mod forum topic like in Dofus.

Yeah, that would be great!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #466443  Replies : 40  Views : 3263
posté February 21, 2013, 20:46:32 | #16
Signed by Lunch!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #464369  Replies : 182  Views : 7886
posté February 20, 2013, 11:33:23 | #17
I appreciate it that we got this insignia available to us as well, but I would really much prefer if Ankama kept nationalities outside the game out of the game. Furthermore, I personally find the wording in the title somewhat on the offending side.. Oh well, as someone else said, what is done is done. I can only hope that we will see more original insignias set in Wakfu universe in the future.

Thread : News  Preview message : #249901  Replies : 31  Views : 1588
posté February 20, 2013, 11:11:03 | #18

Quote (MODO-Respeitador @ 19 February 2013 22:28) *
Or just try to contact any mod and we will ban him for good
O Respeitador
The thing I wanted to confirm (I think it was one of my earlier posts in this thread) was whether it really works like that, because I got the impression that you can only ban someone while witnessing it (because I believe it was you who wrote "in time"). If you could just report anyone without concrete evidence (such as a statement "i am a bot"; even screenshots are still just screenshots in the end) then that system could naturally be abused to some extent. HOWEVER, if you can freely ban until further notice, leading to proper investigation, then that is a completely other thing... Otherwise I can only see video recordings as way to go. Only that can provide enough proof after the potential offender has logged out or continued doing other things.

About the crafting system, suppose it could be a topic of its own too. I totally agree that the system is erm, how about tedious, time-consuming and overall unrewarding (because you can rarely craft the good stuff)? To bot for something like that because it is repetitive is not convincing, even if I would also much prefer if the mechanic was more verstatile. Certainly some use macros only because they can get away with it. Those who really want to get their crafts up can certainly do so without resorting to botting, too.. but I must admit that it is an unfortunate coincidence that mines are such a central ingredient in legendary weapons (in my opinion the only legendaries that are worth it). But still, I believe most people bot for easy money (can also sell ores beyond hazy) and guild experience than crafting reasons.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #249893  Replies : 40  Views : 3263