Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Crop Temperature?
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-02-10
posté May 27, 2013, 19:27:59 | #1
Crop Temperature? So I've been farming for a little while now, and i just realized that i couldn't grow any pumpkin because they were sad or something. I came to realize that apparently crops have ideal temperatures to grow in, and that i couldn't grow pumpkins because it was too hot.
My main concern is what i can do to grow pumpkins.... Do i have to find another region with a different temperature? Is it possible to change the temperature in the area where im farming? And how do i even check what the temperature is?

P.S. I'm a citizen of bonta, and im farming in cania plains. I'm not sure what the hell to do anymore.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté May 28, 2013, 02:50:15 | #2
To find out the weather of your current region and see the weather forecast and optimal temperatures simply press "x". Theoretically the weather engineer of your gouverment is able to temporarily influence temperature and humidity. The last time we tried it on the german server it changed the shown temperature but didn't influence the growing speed - bugged in other words.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-08-10
posté May 29, 2013, 05:48:53 | #3
Did anyone report the bug?...

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté June 01, 2013, 22:14:55 | #4
Well, yes... but they needed several years to add apy juice to the millstones. I fear the weather engineer will be useless until the politics revamp.