Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

pls end the amakna-bonta war? it aint fun anymore, rlly :/
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-04-24
posté December 06, 2012, 20:31:48 | #21

Quote (krutaismagisters @ 06 December 2012 20:13) *
So.. You say that you cant use turkeys, have to walk a lot etc., BUT if you spend so much time in bonta create character with bonta nation. Ur amaknian (or brakmarian/sufokian) so be a one. Be loyal to your nation.
Why should I only experience 25% of the game because I want to be loyal to a nation, I've always thought blindly following a nation is stupid since govs change often.

I've heard Rayne won't end the war, to be honest it wouldn't surprise me since Bonta benefits more from peace than war anyway.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté December 06, 2012, 20:32:11 | #22

So.. You say that you cant use turkeys, have to walk a lot etc., BUT if you spend so much time in bonta create character with bonta nation. Ur amaknian (or brakmarian/sufokian) so be a one. Be loyal to your nation. And as far as i know (you told a lot of aggros or smth.) getting agrroed by a bontarian if ur enemy nation is pretty rare. Usuall people got aggroed not because of war but maybe their guild hate each other or personal things.

One, I am not paying a game to get told how to play or what should I do: to create a character cuz someone wants me too, lmao

And two, I spend equal amounts of time on all nations, in your genius mind I should make characters on all nations and level professions 1-100 on four characters (amakna, bonta, brakmar, sufokia) just to make you happy? I don't think so, dear

Three, I play the game the way I want it, that is why I pay for it, and I am not taking any advice on how I am supposed to play it; and since I spend time on all nations and since I have plenty of professions (not being a sorry lazy b**t like others), me and all the other crafters/ material collectors could use a lot the ability to use dragoturkeys, so they do not have to walk forever and forever and again

Four, I do not get agroed, but I do have friends or their friends low lev chars who get agroed, cuz they still are a lot of people around who tink that wearing a vamp/ moo set entitles them to agro anyone in gob set, for example; war thinggie only makes this worse

Five, beeing amaknian/ sufokian/ bontarian/brakmarian does NOT mean one has to stay on a single nation and play there till full boredom and then again; it is clear that you do not fancy professions, otherwise you'll know one has to travel a lot to all nations in order to gather/ farm things to level a profession. Further more, one also has to travel to other nations to do dungeons (to farm stuff, or just for fun). Hey, I am sorry if I am social and like to play with other people, instead of playing alone all day gob dung in my nation to be faithful to my nation.  

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-07-13
posté December 06, 2012, 20:44:30 | #23

Quote (powerrace @ 06 December 2012 20:32) *

So.. You say that you cant use turkeys, have to walk a lot etc., BUT if you spend so much time in bonta create character with bonta nation. Ur amaknian (or brakmarian/sufokian) so be a one. Be loyal to your nation. And as far as i know (you told a lot of aggros or smth.) getting agrroed by a bontarian if ur enemy nation is pretty rare. Usuall people got aggroed not because of war but maybe their guild hate each other or personal things.

One, I am not paying a game to get told how to play or what should I do: to create a character cuz someone wants me too, lmao

And two, I spend equal amounts of time on all nations, in your genius mind I should make characters on all nations and level professions 1-100 on four characters (amakna, bonta, brakmar, sufokia) just to make you happy? I don't think so, dear

Three, I play the game the way I want it, that is why I pay for it, and I am not taking any advice on how I am supposed to play it; and since I spend time on all nations and since I have plenty of professions (not being a sorry lazy b**t like others), me and all the other crafters/ material collectors could use a lot the ability to use dragoturkeys, so they do not have to walk forever and forever and again

Four, I do not get agroed, but I do have friends or their friends low lev chars who get agroed, cuz they still are a lot of people around who tink that wearing a vamp/ moo set entitles them to agro anyone in gob set, for example; war thinggie only makes this worse

Five, beeing amaknian/ sufokian/ bontarian/brakmarian does NOT mean one has to stay on a single nation and play there till full boredom and then again; it is clear that you do not fancy professions, otherwise you'll know one has to travel a lot to all nations in order to gather/ farm things to level a profession. Further more, one also has to travel to other nations to do dungeons (to farm stuff, or just for fun). Hey, I am sorry if I am social and like to play with other people, instead of playing alone all day gob dung in my nation to be faithful to my nation.
Yes i agree that u play how u want, discover all world of twelve but its ur problem if u are going anywhere else and get aggroed. Or if you don't want to have all those problems compete in elections but if you are amaknian that is completely impossible because (No offense Rayne) but all signatures vote for her and some other ppl too. Its like russians vote for russians, irish for irish, chinese for chinese etc. the only way to win in the elections is to make a guild (high level with a lot of members) and become freaking popular.

This post has been edited by krutaismagisters - December 06, 2012, 20:45:37.
posté December 06, 2012, 20:49:02 | #24
Yeah, I have spent 100 k to participate in these elections and I am willing to spend some of my time trying to fix the game, the war, the taxes, the temperatures required for some specific plants.

Thanks all in advance to all for your support, by the way

I am sure that sooner or later someone else will win and there shall be no war and all the above in this thread will get fixed; work shops too, with some good organization.

Have a great evening all
I'm off forums for the night, back to enjoying the game (as much as it can be enjoyed in these conditions ...)

This post has been edited by powerrace - December 06, 2012, 20:53:17.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-04-01
posté December 06, 2012, 21:11:52 | #25

Quote (powerrace @ 06 December 2012 20:49) *
Yeah, I have spent 100 k to participate in these elections and I am willing to spend some of my time trying to fix the game, the war, the taxes, the temperatures required for some specific plants.

Thanks all in advance to all for your support, by the way

I am sure that sooner or later someone else will win and there shall be no war and all the above in this thread will get fixed; work shops too, with some good organization.

Have a great evening all
I'm off forums for the night, back to enjoying the game (as much as it can be enjoyed in these conditions ...)
+ 1 to all your posts powerrace x)

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-02-03
posté December 06, 2012, 21:33:34 | #26
Hello everyone,

First of all thanks for all the concern you're showing for Amakna

I'd like to say, though, that Cloudi started this war against Amakna. Secondly, it's only been going on for a few days. We've had a long term war against Bonta, but that's a long time ago already. And last, but not least, it's ended already I understand when people don't like having war, I don't like it myself either, but I wonder where all this commotion suddenly came from, as the last war has just lasted for just a few days ;o

The reason for war a long time ago was indeed, as stated by some people in this topic, to support our markets. It's really helped our markets a great deal and I'd like to thank everyone again for helping us on achieving this.

So, in short, the war didn't last for long at all and it's over already ^^ Thanks again for your concern and commitment to Amakna, though

-Xx Rayne, Governor of Amakna

posté December 06, 2012, 21:43:38 | #27

Quote (LadyRinsun @ 06 December 2012 21:33) *
Hello everyone,

First of all thanks for all the concern you're showing for Amakna

I'd like to say, though, that Cloudi started this war against Amakna. Secondly, it's only been going on for a few days. We've had a long term war against Bonta, but that's a long time ago already. And last, but not least, it's ended already I understand when people don't like having war, I don't like it myself either, but I wonder where all this commotion suddenly came from, as the last war has just lasted for just a few days ;o

The reason for war a long time ago was indeed, as stated by some people in this topic, to support our markets. It's really helped our markets a great deal and I'd like to thank everyone again for helping us on achieving this.

So, in short, the war didn't last for long at all and it's over already ^^ Thanks again for your concern and commitment to Amakna, though

Finally someone to clear up this confusing mess xD by the rate things were going one could assume people were about to gather in the town squares baring pitch forks and torches
(lets head home everyone nothing to see here) rofl
I myself cant avoid a chance at commenting how much i dislike war ;D
Thanks Rayne for giving all of us hard facts, which will hopefully now close this thread

~ Kanade

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-09
posté December 06, 2012, 21:43:57 | #28
i thank you very mutch for listening to your citizens both of you and i hope that this wont come again. as i seriously love both the nations and hate to see war. i mean im fine with weekly war events but not the entire week : / thanks for hearing us out everyone. and +1 Powerrace u got my vote for sure

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté December 06, 2012, 23:05:19 | #29
Hey people!

Rayne has answered a lot of these things already, but I would like to elaborate further on it, because I think some things you stated here are not true. I hope I can make it clear what exactly is going on.

First of all, good luck, Sleeping Whip, in the elections. We greatly respect everyone who has a vision for our great nation and aim to satisfy the majority of Amaknians. If you can do that best in the eyes of our people, you will get my full support!

Sleeping Whip says:

It is annoying trying to make groups with your freinds from ''enemy nations''.
One can not put the haven bag in ''enemy territory'' (and end up loosing plenty of k if sh*t doesn't sell within 3 days in bonta 5th market); and let's face it, amakna market will not get the most popular market over night :/
Also one can not use dragoturkeys in ''enemy nations'', which results in endlesssss walkinggggg aroundddddddddddddddddddddddd, that could be easily avoided, doh :/
We understand the problems you’re stating in bold. It is known that these elements of war are really inconvenient and we dislike it too that playing with friends is make impossible and that Dragoturkeys are unusable. That you can’t put the haven bag in enemy territory doesn’t hurt us much, because, like Caya said “The war is there precisely to prevent u guys selling in bonta if you guys would support amaknian market there would be no war.” – But, since quite long now, this hasn’t been our reason for war anymore. We noticed that our market can be fairly stable when we are Neutral with Bonta, which is now our favorite state. We are neutral to remind Amaknian that we have a great nation that can be used for shopping and hope that Neutral gives a sign to remind people about this. We feel that we shouldn’t make restrictions towards allies, so allying ourselves with Bonta means free use of their market. In the vision of the current government we prefere people using the Amakna, Brakmarian or Sufokian market, because we feel 1 nation shouldn’t have the monopoly on sales. This is not just a sign towards the players, but also towards Ankama (why not fuse all markets and just have taxes separated per nation?)

The different % tax in different areas of nation also aint fun, especially when one forgets about it and puts stuff in display windows in areas with 10-20% tax, bah :/

Sleeping: Stop war so we can put haven bags in bonta & use dragoturkeys there and to have an easier life when trying to group with our "enemy" friends; 5% tax everywhere; emelka at 10 C for birch and fern.

I am being told the actual government has an alliance of few guilds who always vote for them, so it will be hard to win, not only for me, but for anyone outside that said alliance.

with emelka at 10 C
About the taxes. We have tried to explain many times, both on this forum and in the governors speech, why we have different tax rates. We’ve set a higher tax rate in Swords Crossing and Amakna Village to pay for the Kamas Quests. We have been very open about this, to warn people for the accidents you describe, but want to give people the option to donate for these quests. Every Kama we make in these areas are transferred to the Village to help our low levels gain money in an easy way. Last week we decided to highten the tax in Fertile and Hugo’s Prairie too for this purpose. Also, we figured by doing this we’d lure more people to our main market Crusty Road, to make it just as cosy as 5th Bond. With more PvP and also crazy people like Ephyon and many more just goofing around saying funny stuff.

Also, it is pretty much impossible to keep the temperature at 10 degrees 24/7 in Emelka, because it used to be high and it will cost a lot of tax money and a good weather engineer to have this. Next to that I don’t think Emelka should be used for Birch. Birch is a rather low level tree which grows perfectly in the Fertile Prairie. This would be a better place to grow them then the only place in Amakna where high level trees can grow. But I like your input on this and feel free to PM me or Rayne or anyone from the government with more of these ideas. We can’t ask about feedback enough. We want to do what the majority wants.

Snako said:

Snako: btw isntead of talking about the markets go care first for the freaking broken shops lol did u saw how many minting machines and crafting tables ovens and anything else are broken? these need serious repairs.
This is a known problem and we’re working hard on that (check out Rayne’s post about this in the politics sections too). We had some problems this last mandate though.
1: the Ogrest Chaos bug. Ogrest Chaos has been in Amakna for over 50 hours and it was unable to stop this. Due to this a lot of machines got destroyed, many more then usually after an Ogrest Chaos.
2: since the Ogrest Chaos frequency doubled it is very hard for just 8 dedicated people from the Government to fix them all. We are trying to spread awareness of this and would like to inspire ALL out citizens to help fix these machines. We are honoured to accept donations and would love to name all the helpers in the governors speech… We would, like Fhil, reward helpers with money, but the fact is that we aren’t very rich ourselves and the main problem for fixing the machines is the lack of Kamas (they cost 250 kamas each to repair).

to me it sunds like jellousy the fact that u can't accept that bonta 5th bound is just simply almost the main market place in the game, so what?

Snako: Be loyal to your nation.
It is true. We, or at least I, are very jealous of Bonta’s market. You say “so what” and that’s a good question. Does it actually matter? Well, maybe not. But we are proud Amaknians and want the best for this nation. So yea, why not add that extra beauty to Amakna and have a good (or respectable) market in Amakna too. This also helps the lower levels, by the way. They don’t have to figure out how to go to Bonta and when they see a nice market, they’re more likely to stay.

I love that other thing you said: be loyal to your nation. I totally agree with that. And in my eyes, this also means supporting your own market, ecosystem and engage in politics, give feedback and suggestions and actively help where and if you want and/or can.

Kanade: So in my opinion +1 to everyone who opposes a mandate long war.

Hey Kanade,

Like Rayne said in her last post. We have indeed had a long war. In Rayne’s first mandate we started a war that lasted 5 weeks with Bonta. That was not fun. That war, long long ago, was indeed to increase our market, or at least the awareness that there was a market in Amakna. From 120 items back then we can now proudly regard our 400 item market (even though its still not better than Bonta’s, it is awesome! And maybe we don’t deserve a better market than Bonta, since they have more players). However, if it can be avoided there should be no wars at all! There are more reasons for this war though……

JustD87: I've heard Rayne won't end the war, to be honest it wouldn't surprise me since Bonta benefits more from peace than war anyway.
Bonta benefits more from peace than war indeed. Whenever we go neutral or make peace with them, our market slightly goes down and when a war is started it increases. But the war we had this mandate was different. When Cloudi became the governor of Bonta again (we were actually fan of Grovy, I will not hide it. He is an awesome guy), he instantly started a war with us. He has told me this was because he wanted to conquer Calamar. A fair reason, who doesn’t want to own this island full of new content? However, Calamar was just conquered that afternoon and Cloudi was at that moment unaware that it was impossible to capture an island that had just been captured for the next 24 hours. We could have made peace again after that, but for several reasons we didn’t.

1. A bunch of individual Bontarians, from Infernal Horde’S and La Guilde (I am not blaming the guilds, just the individuals who did it), came to Amakna and ganged many of our low level members. We got complaints from level 40 citizens who got ganged by 105’s 6 to 1.

2. Cloudi told us to send him a peace request and was threatening with “consequences” otherwise. We don’t feel like we should give in to this kind of intimidation and wish to ignore it.

3. Cloudi continually calls Rayne, my girlfriend, “woman” and is overall very disrespectful to this sex. We wish not to respond to that.

4. In former mandates Cloudi has attacked Bontarians. We see this as the worst a Governor can do, attack his own citizens. He claims to have done this because they were in Signature. But either way, we don't really want to support a governor attacking his own citizens.

But this topic is not for flaming Cloudi, and I’m sure he has done good things too. I am just sharing my personal opinion and maybe we are taking these personal insults too much to a “national” level. Still, we see the game meant for fun and the 4 points I stated above make this game less fun for some people, especially those in my guild and the other guilds represented in the Amaknian Government.

The war has stopped now and lasted a little less than 3 days in total. We’re sorry for the inconveniences in the meantime.

Back to something Sleeping Whip said later in this thread:

Sleeping Whip: I play the game the way I want it, that is why I pay for it, and I am not taking any advice on how I am supposed to play it;
We understand this vision and hope everyone does it that way. Like I said before, we don’t want to force people to buy and sell in Amakna, but we have a great vision for our nation and wish to inspire people to see the potential of Amakna that we see. In my eyes, the points you are making and promoting in your election speech is very pro-Bonta. My opinion is that your ideas are not good for the Nation Amakna per se, but mainly for players who do a lot of business in Bonta (the already biggest nation). But ofcourse you can have your own opinion, and if the majority of Amaknians agree with you, who am I to disagree. As long as you take good care of my beloved soil, I’m game.

One last point I want to oppose comes from Snake:

Snako: its not anymore about who is good for the job -.- its about who has most friends on there friendlist sadly.
I don’t think this is true. What is true in your saying is that we have a lot of friends. Rayne is the Governor that listens to áll the people. Whenever she’s online, she doesn’t do UB or Dungeons much, she talks to people, asks for their opinions and gets advice. In my eyes that’s a great characteristic. Because of this we made many friends, especially within the Italian community. Reavers is a great Vice and actually really cute. Because he and Rayne are good friends, both Signature and Gomorrah supports us, and Rhen is one of the best Ecologists Emelka/Amakna has ever seen, and she is loved in Unusual Italians a lot. But, it is not just “who has the most friends”, we really listen to the people and change things when they need change, if the majority agrees. We don’t spread around Vote for Rayne (okay, maybe some enthousiasts do) but we spread the word when elections are on. We make people aware that they can vote, not tell them who to vote for (even though we’re biased). We wish everyone in the election equal luck and I can;t oppose that some people are indeed followers and do what others say, but thats also the case in real life politics. We hope, though, that we are being elected because people love how Rayne treats them and the nation.

Wow, this has been a horribly long post. I am sorry people, but thank you all for reading this far (if you made it). We spend so much time on this because we really care and feel like we cán make a difference, with all your support, suggestions and advice. I hope I managed to clarify a lot of your dissatisfactions and if you have more constructive questions about matters within Amakna, don’t hesistate to ask, on the forums or in game.

Kind regards,

-Blantuise, Challenger of Amakna.

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - December 06, 2012, 23:09:06.
posté December 06, 2012, 23:14:32 | #30
Wow, so many replies on this topic! And Blant, I think this is the biggest post you've ever written XD To everyone reading this:

The war is over. Amakna's market is doing great. We're currently working on fixing the workshops, but we need a lot of help from the citizens for that. We can't fix them all on our own (I just fixed a few though). The taxes are here mainly for the Kama quests.

If there's anything that's still bothering you, don't hesitate to contact me or anyone from the Government, either here or in-game. I'm open to suggestions and I want to listen to all of you. It's what I'm here for

-Xx Rayne

posté December 07, 2012, 00:06:25 | #31
well respect. i now understand everything and its good you told us the truth. at least i can now rest in peace :=) and yes you kinda also right. the markets are very unstable in other nations.
i can tomorow start cuting some hazel trees if uwant and donate around 600 wood so u can put it into machines. im pretty sure the repair wood is hazel in most of machines and craft tables. i sadly canot atm donate kamas as i was too lazy not minning for hazy lead or manganse ore. even tho im bonta i still want to help out as i care for citizens the pilitics and nation's problems.

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - December 07, 2012, 00:09:54.
posté December 07, 2012, 00:39:32 | #32

Quote (kilerama22 @ 07 December 2012 00:06) *
"..i now understand everything and its good you told us the truth. at least i can now rest in peace."
Indeed.
Thank you Blantuise for sharing all that info with us

@ Rayne please don't hesitate to inbox or pm me if you need help with anything.

posté December 07, 2012, 01:03:03 | #33

i still want to help out as i care for citizens the pilitics and nation's problems.

@ Rayne please don't hesitate to inbox or pm me if you need help with anything.

@Kilerama: Thanks Snako! I really appreciate that
@Angelic: Thank you too Kanade, I'll let you know when I need any help

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - December 07, 2012, 01:03:29.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté December 07, 2012, 13:30:16 | #34

Quote (LadyRinsun @ 06 December 2012 23:14) *
Wow, so many replies on this topic! And Blant, I think this is the biggest post you've ever written XD To everyone reading this:

The war is over. Amakna's market is doing great. We're currently working on fixing the workshops, but we need a lot of help from the citizens for that. We can't fix them all on our own (I just fixed a few though). The taxes are here mainly for the Kama quests.

If there's anything that's still bothering you, don't hesitate to contact me or anyone from the Government, either here or in-game. I'm open to suggestions and I want to listen to all of you. It's what I'm here for

-Xx Rayne

How is Amakna's market doing great? It is absolutely dead like any other market but Bonta.

You people are all absolute beginners when it comes to basic economics as it seems. Trying to use war to support ones own market is absurd and here is why:

I have written these very same statements when I was active the first time around (as mentioned above that was 8 months ago). Back then Amakna market was doing a lot better than it does today, still people were not satisfied. Amakna waged constant war to make its market prosper. Guess what happened? It got worse and worse and worse. In the end it lead to what Amakna's market is today. You cannot even buy the most basic endgame gear there anymore.

War will limit people's access and mobility. That will limit the exchange of goods and slow down the streams of ressources created in a market at peace. The only one that does not get hurt by this too much is the biggest market. The smaller markets however will suffer.

So to all the people: When the governments are telling you they wage war for economic reasons then they either lie or they are complete idiots. Either way, you should not vote for them.

posté December 07, 2012, 14:44:51 | #35

Quote (PidgeonX @ 06 December 2012 23:05) *
Hey people!

Rayne has answered a lot of these things already, but I would like to elaborate further on it, because I think some things you stated here are not true. I hope I can make it clear what exactly is going on.

First of all, good luck, Sleeping Whip, in the elections. We greatly respect everyone who has a vision for our great nation and aim to satisfy the majority of Amaknians. If you can do that best in the eyes of our people, you will get my full support!

Thanks a lot to all of you for your interest in this thread, for your opinions and for your input. I am always happy when I meet people who take a special interest in this game and are willing to improve theirs and others game experience too. I must admit I enjoyed reading this reply, coming from someone committed to this game and willing to share his/her thoughts with us on how to improve this game on our server.
Tho even if I liked this post, like I liked every single one on this thread, I do bed to disagree a bit on some issues; especially since all these explanations come a bit too late, when the actual government who has been forever has all the chances in the world to fix stuff; I am just wondering if all this aint coming a bit too late? I mean, like others said, war was annoying and like forever, and even if words sound nice and promising, they do not repair work shops

Sleeping Whip says:

It is annoying trying to make groups with your freinds from ''enemy nations''.
One can not put the haven bag in ''enemy territory'' (and end up loosing plenty of k if sh*t doesn't sell within 3 days in bonta 5th market); and let's face it, amakna market will not get the most popular market over night :/
Also one can not use dragoturkeys in ''enemy nations'', which results in endlesssss walkinggggg aroundddddddddddddddddddddddd, that could be easily avoided, doh :/
We understand the problems you’re stating in bold. It is known that these elements of war are really inconvenient and we dislike it too that playing with friends is make impossible and that Dragoturkeys are unusable. That you can’t put the haven bag in enemy territory doesn’t hurt us much, because, like Caya said “The war is there precisely to prevent u guys selling in bonta if you guys would support amaknian market there would be no war.” – But, since quite long now, this hasn’t been our reason for war anymore. We noticed that our market can be fairly stable when we are Neutral with Bonta, which is now our favorite state. We are neutral to remind Amaknian that we have a great nation that can be used for shopping and hope that Neutral gives a sign to remind people about this. We feel that we shouldn’t make restrictions towards allies, so allying ourselves with Bonta means free use of their market. In the vision of the current government we prefere people using the Amakna, Brakmarian or Sufokian market, because we feel 1 nation shouldn’t have the monopoly on sales. This is not just a sign towards the players, but also towards Ankama (why not fuse all markets and just have taxes separated per nation?)

Well, dears, if you understand the problems of the war, there is no need to write them down for us the problems of the war, we all know them cuz we have experienced them far too often. How about we change this, and make people wonder not when in this world there shall be peace for one day, but when there shall be war.
I shall stress out again that it is annoying to have to find and/ or beg someone to log a no nation or neutral to group; and it is annoying to have to walk a lot, no matter if it is for proffesions or dungeons, or just to go zap sit and chat somewhere; also, for those fearing kama loses for amakna, may I remind you that if one really wants to donate his/ her kamas to amakna, then s/he can put the items in display windows in haven bag in amakna paying taxes there, then put the shop in another nation.
Anyway, I also beg to disagree with your market vission. To be truth, for me and for a lot other people is more convenient to have a single market (that also happens to be the preferred location for ''zap sitting'' and chatting), rather than to have 4 flourishing nations, each with 3 prosperous markets = 24 k just to go to each of them to check markets when in search of an item, plus the time needed to travel to all of them.
Also, in many games people tend to prefer to give advantage to a single market, which makes it easier for everyone, while they are other secondary markets; it is easier for the sellers to sell their things, and easier for the buyers too, especially taking into account the competition.
This is just a game, we should all take it relaxed, and not stressed out about which nation has the best markets, lol; and as I was told, if you are not bontarian and want to have the ''pride'' of belonging to a nation with good market, just make a bontarian character, lol.
What I am trying to say is that where you sell/ buy things is not that important; the important thing is to have a centralized place, which would require less trips, less kamas spent on zaps to travel there and less time to check markets. Just the ''pride of eblonging to a nation'' does not justify the few weeks war that we had, not the latest few days one; most of the players loose far more, searching of time and kamas, during teh war, than during the peace.
And even if you guys are saying you do understand all that, you have had your opportunity to do it better on your so many months mandate, but you haven't; it is not fair that just because the ''vision'' you guys have of markets all players from amakna shall suffer; if you want to know the truth, most of us just don't care much from where we buy or where we sell, as long as it is convenient as time spent/ kamas spent/ kamas earned. And like I said above, if one realllyyyyy wants to be a true amaknian, can put the items in haven bag while being in amakna, then move the bag on anotehr nation before logging off, easy peasy.

The different % tax in different areas of nation also aint fun, especially when one forgets about it and puts stuff in display windows in areas with 10-20% tax, bah :/

Sleeping: Stop war so we can put haven bags in bonta & use dragoturkeys there and to have an easier life when trying to group with our "enemy" friends; 5% tax everywhere; emelka at 10 C for birch and fern.

I am being told the actual government has an alliance of few guilds who always vote for them, so it will be hard to win, not only for me, but for anyone outside that said alliance.

with emelka at 10 C
About the taxes. We have tried to explain many times, both on this forum and in the governors speech, why we have different tax rates. We’ve set a higher tax rate in Swords Crossing and Amakna Village to pay for the Kamas Quests. We have been very open about this, to warn people for the accidents you describe, but want to give people the option to donate for these quests. Every Kama we make in these areas are transferred to the Village to help our low levels gain money in an easy way. Last week we decided to highten the tax in Fertile and Hugo’s Prairie too for this purpose. Also, we figured by doing this we’d lure more people to our main market Crusty Road, to make it just as cosy as 5th Bond. With more PvP and also crazy people like Ephyon and many more just goofing around saying funny stuff.

Also, it is pretty much impossible to keep the temperature at 10 degrees 24/7 in Emelka, because it used to be high and it will cost a lot of tax money and a good weather engineer to have this. Next to that I don’t think Emelka should be used for Birch. Birch is a rather low level tree which grows perfectly in the Fertile Prairie. This would be a better place to grow them then the only place in Amakna where high level trees can grow. But I like your input on this and feel free to PM me or Rayne or anyone from the government with more of these ideas. We can’t ask about feedback enough. We want to do what the majority wants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the different % tax in different areas seems just silly to me, sorry, I do not agree with it.
While having lower and higher taxes, one of course would like to benefit from lower tax, which leads to, again, endless walking to low tax areas (or kamas spent on zaps). And the funny thing is the high % is also in some noob areas, where people have no idea on % tax that might vary from a zone to anotehr, so thsoe whom are supposedly being helped with chalanges for 1 k are the ones ending up paying the bill in the end. Further more, let's face it, 1 hr or mining at any given level gives more kamas than 1 hr spent on piwi chalanges.
If people do want to donate kamas to the government, that is very easy to do: just go to whatever zone of your nation and put items at 100000 kamas in yoru display windows, pay the tax for that, then take back the items; repeat, if you still feel generous; with prices/taxes as big or as small as you wish.
Bottom line is that we will all try to avoid the big % tax areas, and the only ones who will still put items on their display windows in those areas are those either unaware of it or those who have forgotten or missclick on putting stuff to windows before checking tax, or those in desperate need of free slots in their inventory.

As for birch and emelka, it is not just birch that needs temperatures at max 10 C, but also the fuzzy fern, that, if I am not wrong, can not be grown elsewhere. It can not be that expensive to have that area at 10 C or below from time to time (and not at night, when we go to sleep, lol).
Also, the ''feel free to pm' with suggestions on this'' sounds pretty much as if you were sure guys that you will win these elections, and the next 1000000 more to come, lol. If you'd have cared about people who do professions, this should have not had to appear on wakfu forums, lol; or need I to remind the many times when one can not even plant barley at xavier, cuz it is too cold.
It is not that I want it so badly to become gov, on the contrary, it would be a lil inconvenient for me, since I will have to take from my play time to do stuff for others; but you guys had yoru chance already for months to show that you care about the people who play amaknian characters, I don't see how come it is possible that it took that much time for you guys to show any sort of interest into the temperature issue, and this only because it gotten into the forums.

said:

Snako: btw isntead of talking about the markets go care first for the freaking broken shops lol did u saw how many minting machines and crafting tables ovens and anything else are broken? these need serious repairs.
This is a known problem and we’re working hard on that (check out Rayne’s post about this in the politics sections too). We had some problems this last mandate though.
1: the Ogrest Chaos bug. Ogrest Chaos has been in Amakna for over 50 hours and it was unable to stop this. Due to this a lot of machines got destroyed, many more then usually after an Ogrest Chaos.
2: since the Ogrest Chaos frequency doubled it is very hard for just 8 dedicated people from the Government to fix them all. We are trying to spread awareness of this and would like to inspire ALL out citizens to help fix these machines. We are honoured to accept donations and would love to name all the helpers in the governors speech… We would, like Fhil, reward helpers with money, but the fact is that we aren’t very rich ourselves and the main problem for fixing the machines is the lack of Kamas (they cost 250 kamas each to repair).

Do I really have to say that they were machines pretty broken and pretty often even without the bug? And if you need the help of ''your citezens'', first show some interest in their needs (no war = it is booorringggg, and annoying; pay attention to crafters/ resources collectors' needs), then ask for their help. It would only seem fair to me that way

to me it sunds like jellousy the fact that u can't accept that bonta 5th bound is just simply almost the main market place in the game, so what?

Snako: Be loyal to your nation.
It is true. We, or at least I, are very jealous of Bonta’s market. You say “so what” and that’s a good question. Does it actually matter? Well, maybe not. But we are proud Amaknians and want the best for this nation. So yea, why not add that extra beauty to Amakna and have a good (or respectable) market in Amakna too. This also helps the lower levels, by the way. They don’t have to figure out how to go to Bonta and when they see a nice market, they’re more likely to stay.

I love that other thing you said: be loyal to your nation. I totally agree with that. And in my eyes, this also means supporting your own market, ecosystem and engage in politics, give feedback and suggestions and actively help where and if you want and/or can.

Cmon, this is a game, give it a rest; once more, teh troubles, lost time, lost kamas, agroes for low levels, are far too many inconventients, just to sustain someone's "vision" of the game and markets. I sortof have news for you guys: some people,a nd a lot of them, do think different. We'd rather go to sufokian markets even, if that's requiered to be in peace with everyone and be able to play with as less annoyances as possible.

Kanade: So in my opinion +1 to everyone who opposes a mandate long war.

Hey Kanade,

Like Rayne said in her last post. We have indeed had a long war. In Rayne’s first mandate we started a war that lasted 5 weeks with Bonta. That was not fun. That war, long long ago, was indeed to increase our market, or at least the awareness that there was a market in Amakna. From 120 items back then we can now proudly regard our 400 item market (even though its still not better than Bonta’s, it is awesome! And maybe we don’t deserve a better market than Bonta, since they have more players). However, if it can be avoided there should be no wars at all! There are more reasons for this war though……

Ok, this is begining to be repetitive: you guys keep emphasizing YOUR need for war, while a ton and a half of other players will come and emphasize THEIR need for peace; let's just agree to disagree that we have different conceptions on how this game works best: you prefer an in game pride (role playing?!), while we prefer the convenience of a less stressful game.
Oh, and I did forget one more inconvenience of the war: one not only that can not use dragoturkeys, but can not either save the phoenixes; I was gathering sucked blood for my handyman the other day and had a friend coming with his new alt low lev, so I don't get bored alone, but he was unable to save the phoenix nearby.
Bottom line: forget in game pride, let's have convenience in game, far more useful for a far lot more people.

JustD87: I've heard Rayne won't end the war, to be honest it wouldn't surprise me since Bonta benefits more from peace than war anyway.
Bonta benefits more from peace than war indeed. Whenever we go neutral or make peace with them, our market slightly goes down and when a war is started it increases. But the war we had this mandate was different. When Cloudi became the governor of Bonta again (we were actually fan of Grovy, I will not hide it. He is an awesome guy), he instantly started a war with us. He has told me this was because he wanted to conquer Calamar. A fair reason, who doesn’t want to own this island full of new content? However, Calamar was just conquered that afternoon and Cloudi was at that moment unaware that it was impossible to capture an island that had just been captured for the next 24 hours. We could have made peace again after that, but for several reasons we didn’t.

1. A bunch of individual Bontarians, from Infernal Horde’S and La Guilde (I am not blaming the guilds, just the individuals who did it), came to Amakna and ganged many of our low level members. We got complaints from level 40 citizens who got ganged by 105’s 6 to 1.

2. Cloudi told us to send him a peace request and was threatening with “consequences” otherwise. We don’t feel like we should give in to this kind of intimidation and wish to ignore it.

3. Cloudi continually calls Rayne, my girlfriend, “woman” and is overall very disrespectful to this sex. We wish not to respond to that.

4. In former mandates Cloudi has attacked Bontarians. We see this as the worst a Governor can do, attack his own citizens. He claims to have done this because they were in Signature. But either way, we don't really want to support a governor attacking his own citizens.

But this topic is not for flaming Cloudi, and I’m sure he has done good things too. I am just sharing my personal opinion and maybe we are taking these personal insults too much to a “national” level. Still, we see the game meant for fun and the 4 points I stated above make this game less fun for some people, especially those in my guild and the other guilds represented in the Amaknian Government.

The war has stopped now and lasted a little less than 3 days in total. We’re sorry for the inconveniences in the meantime.

Errrr ... so is this war going on for so long when it starts, cuz you people have issues with bontarians, no matter if it is the governor there or whoever ?! LOL !!!!! So all these tearfull stories on amaknian pride and market protection are in the end just personal revenge cuz of a person to person incident? LOL ?! Sorry, I justc an't stop LOL-ing Too funny Too funny, if you believe that it entitles you to have all amaknaian players endure the inconveniences of war, just cuz of that

Back to something Sleeping Whip said later in this thread:

Sleeping Whip: I play the game the way I want it, that is why I pay for it, and I am not taking any advice on how I am supposed to play it;
We understand this vision and hope everyone does it that way. Like I said before, we don’t want to force people to buy and sell in Amakna, but we have a great vision for our nation and wish to inspire people to see the potential of Amakna that we see. In my eyes, the points you are making and promoting in your election speech is very pro-Bonta. My opinion is that your ideas are not good for the Nation Amakna per se, but mainly for players who do a lot of business in Bonta (the already biggest nation). But ofcourse you can have your own opinion, and if the majority of Amaknians agree with you, who am I to disagree. As long as you take good care of my beloved soil, I’m game.

I beg to disagree, you do not understand my vision; as you guys have failed to understand for months what the majority of amaknians want You don't want to force people to sell in amakna? Cmon, if you just said above that you guys wanted a 4 weeks war just to force us sell in amakna, LMAO ! This is getting even more hilarious ! I got news for you, again, they are loootttttt of people with another great vision of amakna and of the whole game: let markets be, let pride be (especially if it is just because someone hurted someone else's feelings; don't affect a whole nation with your actions just cuz of that, please ! ) : in all games there is one preferred nation, one preferred market, one preferred zap sitting place; it is common; it is happening; and latest news - it is happening even in dofus or wakfu; just let it be. Do a poll, if possible, on forums, see that they are far more people who prefer the conveniences of peace over the inconveniences of war.
By teh way, I just released now how more than half the points you guys cared to stress here was just beating around the bush over the necessity of war; that might be your vision; while the vision of the majority of players is that we don't need it, and we never needed it.

One last point I want to oppose comes from Snake:

Snako: its not anymore about who is good for the job -.- its about who has most friends on there friendlist sadly.
I don’t think this is true. What is true in your saying is that we have a lot of friends. Rayne is the Governor that listens to áll the people. Whenever she’s online, she doesn’t do UB or Dungeons much, she talks to people, asks for their opinions and gets advice. In my eyes that’s a great characteristic. Because of this we made many friends, especially within the Italian community. Reavers is a great Vice and actually really cute. Because he and Rayne are good friends, both Signature and Gomorrah supports us, and Rhen is one of the best Ecologists Emelka/Amakna has ever seen, and she is loved in Unusual Italians a lot. But, it is not just “who has the most friends”, we really listen to the people and change things when they need change, if the majority agrees. We don’t spread around Vote for Rayne (okay, maybe some enthousiasts do) but we spread the word when elections are on. We make people aware that they can vote, not tell them who to vote for (even though we’re biased). We wish everyone in the election equal luck and I can;t oppose that some people are indeed followers and do what others say, but thats also the case in real life politics. We hope, though, that we are being elected because people love how Rayne treats them and the nation.

Don't get me wrong, this post is not against Rayne, she is nice people in game; the whole thread was started to end the war, and to get another government with another vision who will not favor war over peace cuz of their hurt prides; Rayne is ok as person, great player too; maybe she just had the wrong people in her governments for a long time, or maybe she just has listened to the wrong advice. But as I am not writing all this to put a blame on her, I am not going to excuse her either, the government was, in the end, her choice.
I just want the sand box of wakfu to move again, to get another shape, better or worse, only time will tell the truth. I keep seeing you guys speaking as if you were sure you will win elections now and forever and forever again.
How about we all stick together this time and try to see what happens if we change, sometimes changes can be good, they can bring good things.
Me and a ton of other people would happily sustain whoever is pro-peace and doesn't have a war tendency history.

Wow, this has been a horribly long post. I am sorry people, but thank you all for reading this far (if you made it). We spend so much time on this because we really care and feel like we cán make a difference, with all your support, suggestions and advice. I hope I managed to clarify a lot of your dissatisfactions and if you have more constructive questions about matters within Amakna, don’t hesistate to ask, on the forums or in game.

Kind regards,

-Blantuise, Challenger of Amakna.

Haha, it looks like I have to apologize too for the length of the post, but there was a long post to reply to
We, the majority of players, also spend a lot of time in game, so we would like to see in the near future in the government people who do make a difference, and don't just feel they can make a difference (into worse ...).
We need a government who doesn't rule based on personal feelings or emotions towards other players (aka, punish a whole nation with weeks of war cuz they feel they got offended by someone from another nation); we need a government that shares the majority of players' view: one that prefers the conveniences of peace over the inconveniences of war; we need a government who listens to the community of players not only when they get afraid they will loose their (in game) power; we need a government that doesn't have a long history of favoring war over peace; we need a government who will listen to us and try to take the sandbox of the game towards the direction wanted by the majority of the community, and not towards the direction wanted by just a few.

Thank you all in advance for your patience to read all this and for the interest you have shown on this thread  

This post has been edited by powerrace - December 07, 2012, 14:56:02.
posté December 07, 2012, 15:06:20 | #36
thanks

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - December 07, 2012, 15:06:58.
posté December 07, 2012, 15:54:44 | #37

How is Amakna's market doing great? It is absolutely dead like any other market but Bonta.

I based this statement on the fact that our market's raised from about 120 items for sale to 430 items for sale today, plus the drastic increase of the amount of haven bags on Crusty Road.

I have written these very same statements when I was active the first time around (as mentioned above that was 8 months ago). Back then Amakna market was doing a lot better than it does today,

It got worse and worse and worse. In the end it lead to what Amakna's market is today.

What the market is today, is a great market with almost 4x the amount of items as before and haven bags filling the market place. We might have less end game gear than Bonta does, but we never wanted our market to be as good as Bonta's, as that's probably impossible. But it's gotten a lot better, and most people are very happy about it.

War will limit people's access and mobility. That will limit the exchange of goods and slow down the streams of ressources created in a market at peace.

As stated above, the war is over and the previous war only lasted for three days, if not less.

The smaller markets however will suffer.

This has proven to be untrue during the times we made graphs and recorded the amount of, and quality of the items for sale in Amakna. During war, the market got a huge boost as opposed to times of peace with Bonta. But we all know war can be very annoying, that's why we stopped it. And our market's become strong enough to last without a war now, thanks to the help of many supporting and committed players.

When the governments are telling you they wage war for economic reasons then they either lie or they are complete idiots.

This is just flaming in my opinion and calling people liars or idiots is uncalled for and simply rude.

@ Sleeping Whip:

To be truth, for me and for a lot other people is more convenient to have a single market (that also happens to be the preferred location for ''zap sitting'' and chatting), rather than to have 4 flourishing nations,

We all have a different opinion about this, of course. The thing is that most people in Amakna want to have a great market in their home nation. They've voted for it for seven mandates now already and I've received a lot of positive feedback about our market.

And if you need the help of ''your citezens'', first show some interest in their needs (no war = it is booorringggg, and annoying; pay attention to crafters/ resources collectors' needs), then ask for their help. It would only seem fair to me that way

I almost put all my time and effort into making the citizens happy. The Government frequently asks what we could do for them, and what we can improve on. If we didn't care, we wouldn't be on these forums reading all these posts. Also, there's more needs than just needs about crafting and workshops, which we're focusing on right now as we have time for it. We had an agenda focused on other things before, like the market, which most people wanted like I said above.

we prefer the convenience of a less stressful game.

Again, everyone's got his or her own opinion on this. Thus far, majority kept on choosing for the way things are going now, though.

LOL ?! Sorry, I justc an't stop LOL-ing Too funny Too funny, if you believe that it entitles you to have all amaknaian players endure the inconveniences of war, just cuz of that

Cmon, if you just said above that you guys wanted a 4 weeks war just to force us sell in amakna, LMAO ! This is getting even more hilarious !

This is starting to become offensive. Just laughing at us because of the way we see this seems very disrespectful in my opinion. Please stop it.

I beg to disagree, you do not understand my vision; as you guys have failed to understand for months what the majority of amaknians want

If we failed to understand this I cannot comprehend why I got re-elected all the time and why I got so much positive feedback. Of course, there's always also people who don't agree or aren't happy. But this was never much more than a handful of people. I want to make them happy too, though, but it's hard, and impossible to make everyone happy.

we need a government that shares the majority of players' view: one that prefers the conveniences of peace over the inconveniences of war;

The point of democracy is that the player with most votes wins. Most people voted for me, so I think I share their view on the game. If they wouldn't want me anymore as their Governor, they wouldn't vote anymore either. Also, you infer that the majority of players' view is peace over war. But that's your preference, not the preference of the 60% of people who voted for me last mandate.

I'm happy you don't want to be personally offense to me, and I also don't want to be that way towards you. I appreciate your concern and commitment to Amakna, we both want to keep as many people as possible happy, which is a good thing in my opinion. I know I've been Governor for a long time now, and I've been wondering myself too if people might want someone else now. But hey, as long as so many people keep voting for me, who am I to let them down and decide not to be their Governor anymore? I don't intend on sounding cocky or anything, I'm very sorry if I do (I hate that part, I very much do). It's just that most people kept on voting for me, I want them happy, if they're happy with me, they vote. And if they're happy, I'm happy.

PS: Because change indeed is good sometimes, I keep asking everyone for feedback all the time and what they'd like to see in-game. We've gotten our market back up now, and people were asking to fix the workshops, so we're working on that now too. We've also gotten a few different people in the Government, as some people asked me to. If there's anything else, just tell me!

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - December 07, 2012, 15:59:41.
posté December 07, 2012, 16:21:37 | #38
Damn it Rayne! Why have we been typing at the same time again, haha! Anyways, I'm commenting on some other points...

Hey Sleeping,

I’m afraid you missed some points in what I was saying, let me restate them clearly; even though there are some points where we have to agree on disagreeing, anyways.

Just the ''pride of eblonging to a nation'' does not justify the few weeks war that we had, not the latest few days one;

you guys keep emphasizing YOUR need for war, while a ton and a half of other players will come and emphasize THEIR need for peace;

you prefer an in game pride (role playing?!), while we prefer the convenience of a less stressful game.
These quotes do reflect that you do not understand our vision. We don’t want war, at all. We didn’t make the latest few day wars, Bonta started those. I explained clearly that we want to be neutral, because war has so many inconveniences. It also is not “our” war, we have asked a ton of people what they want. Amaknians of course, we haven’t asked Bontarians or Brakmarians, and a big majority really wants to have a cool nation with a good market. Also they didn’t mind warring over that, but seriously, that was 6 mandates ago, 3 months, it has nothing to do with any war that was forced upon the nation lately.

LOL !!!!! So all these tearfull stories on amaknian pride and market protection are in the end just personal revenge cuz of a person to person incident? LOL ?! Sorry, I justc an't stop LOL-ing Too funny
Wow, that is really disrespectful. You know that you are not just making fun of me or Rayne, but many Amaknians who you want to govern? The stories are not tearful, and they we’re not told to make a point, only to inform. I personally see all the sexes as equal and try to protect the low levels of Amakna. This game is not for 105s only. It certainly is not "in the end just", it all adds up: market + pride + a hostile Bontarian Governor. Discrimination is not a person to person incident, it is a person (with the support of the majority of Bontarians) to 50% of humanity (in the case of sexism) incident. (I don't mean to say he is a sexist per se, but some utterance are pointing in the direction, even though the words I used in the discription above might be too strong in the specific case of Cloudi)

as you guys have failed to understand for months what the majority of amaknians
We don’t. Like I explained, we talk a lot, to a lot of citizens and measure what needs improvement. 4 or 5 complaints doesn’t make it the majority. We explicitly have chosen a Government out of many different guilds so we can ask whether people from these guilds agree or disagree with complaints or our decisions.

Also, that we would have failed to understand this does not reflect the votes Rayne has been getting up till now, nor the record height of positive opinions that are cast.

Cmon, if you just said above that you guys wanted a 4 weeks war just to force us sell in amakna, LMAO !
This is a misinterpretation also. I said that we made a long time war, long ago, to make people aware that there even was an Amaknian market and to inspire them to use it. Back then it was still possible to set up your Haven Bag anywhere and even during war it is possible to use the enemies Markets. Back then we had the vision that an Outlaw icon was a reminder of the market back home, but because of the inconveniences we made Neutral after a while and used that as a reminder. Back in the day Bontarians didn’t attack Amaknian Outlaws that were shopping either; so you can’t compare that war back then with any war now.

I just released now how more than half the points you guys cared to stress here was just beating around the bush over the necessity of war;
We don’t see war as a necessity. I really don’t see where you get this idea from. We want to have peace, but we also want the best for the Nation Amakna and the people who care about it. That is not our personal pride but the pride of a lot of Amaknians.

How about we all stick together this time and try to see what happens if we change, sometimes changes can be good, they can bring good things.
Yes. I have to agree on that with you. When Rayne got her first mandate a lot changed, for the better. I must say that I personally am afraid for more changes, since Amaknians have achieved a lot over the past months. I am afraid that changes may undo that, but perhaps we should be more open to it. And if the majority chooses another Governor I will fully dedicate myself to their vision to see whether it works or not.

We, the majority of players, also spend a lot of time in game, so we would like to see in the near future in the government people who do make a difference,

We need a government who doesn't rule based on personal feelings or emotions towards other players (aka, punish a whole nation with weeks of war cuz they feel they got offended by someone from another nation);
These statements are not true. We don’t “rule” anything, we try to inspire, and we don’t do that based on personal feelings but by a lot of dialogue with people from many different guilds (especially guilds that are big in Amakna). I would also like to know what you base your idea of "you/we" being the majority on. We respect Enthropy and their members, but Amakna has a lot of guilds and players, of different levels, nationalities and with different interests (role play/pride/end game/pvp etc.). And of course we take the things you are saying here in consideration too. And since two days Pandaflavour from Enthropy is a member of the Government. Your complaints about the weather are very much grounded and we should indeed work on that, right now and if we win too. What could have been better, though, is if you just came to us and complained about it, because to my knowing you are the first to complain about this. We would’ve changed such a thing without much second thought. Once again, please send us all your feedback, so we can do the things you like, if more people are of the same opinion.

we need a government that shares the majority of players' view: one that prefers the conveniences of peace over the inconveniences of war; we need a government who listens to the community of players not only when they get afraid they will loose their (in game) power; we need a government that doesn't have a long history of favoring war over peace;
Things in these quotes are actually/equally true about the current government, in my eyes. Up to now, the majority has supported us and we them; we listen to the community, the entire community, not just the level 105s (who often have different opinions then lower levels and in which we try to find a balance); we have never favored war over peace, always weighted the pro’s and con’s. That is also the reason why for many weeks we have not declared war for economic reasons, since now they have more cons then pro's, unlike before when our market was... no market.

I shortly want to adress Shaleigh too, I don’t know where you get your information from. The Amakna market we had before the very first "functional" war did barely have 120 items, and no endgame gear, high or mid level gear. Now we have 430 items, still only rarely endgame but at least we have high and mid level gear. But let me repeat myself once more. Wars now and then can’t be compared and since a long time we had no war for this reason, since awareness has risen and under neutral circumstances our market has at least proven to be stable. I am not sure if you can compare the Beta with the real game… even though I’ve played since the very first closed Wakfu beta, I have never spend much time on it, since I knew they were gonna wipe. So I can’t say a lot about that, especially on political and economical levels; I’ll have to and will take your word on it. For the actual game though, your statements has been proven untrue in the past mandates.

I hope I have once again succeeded in clarifying and hope this won’t turn out a yes or no game, even if we perceive the truth differently.

Kind regards,

-Blantuise

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - December 08, 2012, 00:36:24.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté December 07, 2012, 16:44:43 | #39
This post is directed at the OP.

Okay, I can't be bothered to read through all of the posts, but here's my two pennies:

1) When people say that Amakna market is crap, and Bonta is the only good one, have you SEEN some of the prices in the Bonta marketplace?! I'll admit, Bonta has a very strong market, but really...there are people just putting ridiculous prices of things, just for the sake of it.

Amakna's market is only a tad behind Bonta, and it has been on the up-curve throughout Rayne's leadership. Yes, I know it's not just her doing it - the whole nation has to join in.

2) When Bonta starts a war with Amakna, we can't just 'magic it away'. Both sides have to accept the treaty. War is part of the game, you're just going to have to like-it-or-lump-it I'm afraid.

3) With regards to your issue with planting trees, crops, plants, etc - I cannot understand how you don't know that if the area you want to plant in is full, or doesn't have the weather you require, move to somewhere else.

4) Finally: If you really have an issue with something, PM Rayne directly - I'm sure she'd appreciate some constructive criticism, or a simple request. I have no idea why you insist on of posting some semi-legible, poorly-structured, nonsensical rant directed at Rayne, accusing her of not running the nation as well as it could be, and 'not fulfilling the wants of the majority', when I know for a fact that you have not PM'd her about the issue.

I understand that you are also running for Governor. I presume it is because you are unhappy with the way Rayne runs the nation. Again, I'd like to reiterate my above point in that, what makes you think you'd be a fitting Governor, when you post a rant directed at someone, when you haven't attempted to deal with the matter in the most simple of ways..."/w Rayne".

Regards, Lozenge.

posté December 07, 2012, 18:18:29 | #40
Hey Loz,

Thank you for your feedback.
I kind of agree with you, except maybe with the way you put it, but the core ideas behind it are good

About your point 3 though. This is only partly true. Yes, sometimes you have to move elsewhere, but it is the governments task to control the weather and make every plant growable somewhere in the nation (even if we can't sooth all kind of plants at once). People shouldn't have to change nations to grow something that can grow in the nation, under the right conditions.

-Blant