Forum

Dan1e7's profile
Statistics
46 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 17, 2014, 12:07:43 | #1

Quote (IYesWayI @ 16 February 2014 21:03) *

Quote (Dan1e7 @ 16 February 2014 20:39) *
In the end they decided to leave all awesome stuff beside and just make the Game a korean-styled grind fest
You clearly have never played a kmmo.
I played Dofus and Wakfu  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681669  Replies : 17  Views : 441
posté February 16, 2014, 20:39:18 | #2
In the end they decided to leave all awesome stuff beside and just make the Game a korean-styled grind fest  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681385  Replies : 17  Views : 441
posté February 16, 2014, 18:30:09 | #3
I don´t understand why Ankama not just remove the PP Cap until the next part of this Change comes...
Reducing enu pp by easily 50% or even more without even telling what they plan to balance this and When ( i guess "Soon") just seems like a very bad decision...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681357  Replies : 16  Views : 656
posté February 16, 2014, 18:25:52 | #4

Quote (JuStpLaiNtalENt @ 16 February 2014 18:24) *
the idea of playing wakfu is better than actually playing, there is nothing here.
Well Spoken  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681349  Replies : 4  Views : 120
posté February 16, 2014, 18:24:57 | #5
Droping stuff in wakfu is always like a Lottery... the Fight before is just the challenge to get access to that Lottery  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681347  Replies : 4  Views : 288
posté February 16, 2014, 18:22:54 | #6
I still think it would make more sense to reward Players for special challenges and stuff with good gear and co. then just the actual Luck Grind... and that not only in 1 Part of the Content!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681343  Replies : 6  Views : 453
posté February 16, 2014, 18:20:47 | #7
For me its a pretty bad thing... i lost all my chars on 3 accounts to the influence of other ppl at my home, logged in accounts in char selection and alcohol... well don´t ask and ofc i know its my fault in the end. But why the hell remove the security Question from character deleting?
Literally everyone who is able to get acess to your login screen, doens´t matter if on your computer, remote stuff, hacks or whatever could cause this, is able to delete all you characters you worked up for weeks and months in the blink of an eye...

Nobody can tell me anything logical what justify removing the security question from this...

And "Most ppl don´t remember there answer" is NOT an answer for me...
What´s next? I forgot the Code Number of my Bank Card... maybe the Bank should remove the Number and i need just to type in my name if i want to take cash? seriosly... GENIOUS!  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681341  Replies : 24  Views : 725
posté February 16, 2014, 18:14:42 | #8
With the last Patches solo leveling got even worse.
You need to focus on mobs which are near your level and to be most efficient in the same group size or maybe 1 more. Everything in Wakfu is (still) a huge grind and if you say you only have some time to more solo focused play, you would take forever to lvl up or get stuff.
On higher levels you often need to have atleast 2 hours+ if you even want to start a high lvl dungeon...
Wakfu is not a bad Game, but it´s also not really enjoyable for ppl who don´t spend alot of time in it and preferable Multi-account with 3 or more chars.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681337  Replies : 4  Views : 120
posté February 13, 2014, 11:34:24 | #9
I would choose Masha-Chan

But i don´t tell you what i would do, since i don´t want my Account to get deleted and perma-banned from this Forum today :*|

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #679591  Replies : 17  Views : 628
posté February 12, 2014, 13:34:05 | #10

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 12 February 2014 13:32) *
Yes, they are controlling which windows you have open, and when they decide to have a little fun, they just close one of them.
Ankama Staff just Humans like you and me They want to torture there players like always^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678915  Replies : 3  Views : 179
posté February 12, 2014, 13:32:01 | #11
guess its maybe some kind of experimental and top secret anit-multi accounting software  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678911  Replies : 3  Views : 179
posté February 12, 2014, 12:37:06 | #12
Well... i don´t want to be rough...
But sadly the most of the Posts in this Thread (With a few exceptions ofc)
But obv. this discussion make no sense because i guess that most of the Players who try to defend Wakfu so harsh that i could imagine they don´t have a clue about how a challenging Game works.

I talk about Games (no matter which Genre or if Competitive, Co-op maybe even Singleplayer)
which actually seriously require Skills and Brain investment and not just doing the same thing for weeks and months while possibly just chilling or fall half asleep.

Everyone here who played other games in the Past or Childhood, i guess, would agree that playing different Games will let you carry over your experience to other ones.
So for example if you played FPS Games, you know how to Walk,Run,Aim,reload and basic stuff, and this will carry over to other Games which are similar more or less...
If you played some RTS Games you will know about Production Cycles,Unit Counters, Hotkeys etc. this will also carry over to similiar Games.
If you played MMORPG´s you will know about leveling, Droping, Farming, Grinding etc. also this
will... you know^^

Every Gamer out there will understand this.

If we imagine someone who maybe never played any Games before, and Starting Wakfu as First and maybe only Game in his Life he will find it challenging and Brain demanding. The investment will maybe not even noticed since there are other things to learn, understand and master.
But if this Person would, after Playing... lets say 1-2 Years Wakfu as one and only Game pick up something other where Time investment,levels and farmed forever to get decent Gear not work, they will be screwed up and might wonder why they not really learned something from the game they played so long to carry over.

Its like you are a Mixed Martial Arts Fighter, but always just doing Training-Fights against 12 Year-Olds, winning every time and pretending your the
best and unbeatable (maybe Chuck norris? O_o).

I guess thats the main reason why this Thread doesn´t work.
Since the one Group of ppl are still enjoying Wakfu more or less, but honestly agree that the Amount of Brain and intelligence required is pretty low.
While others are maybe sit inside the Box and think Wakfu is a pretty
demanding and challenging Game... well Time demanding it is ofc!

So relating to the basic Idea of Shadowfacts about asking if Wakfu needs Brain investment or just Time investment, imo it´s really necessary to have a clue what a Brain demanding Game really is, and what it takes from you to be sucessful in it, or even Master it possibly while just bare Time investment and mechanical non-stop Farming won´t win you anything.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678883  Replies : 129  Views : 3851
posté February 11, 2014, 18:50:10 | #13
Remember me of the past, hitting Lvl 50 As Summoner and using 2 Ancestral Cracklers =_=
This Things are so slow, that Fights felt double as long :|

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678359  Replies : 17  Views : 491
posté February 11, 2014, 16:33:11 | #14

Quote (Gynrei @ 11 February 2014 16:18) *
Best grid/turn based MMO imo. And worst grid/turn based MMO imo. I love to hate Wakfu.
Yeah Gynrei is right about this...
Wakfu is kind of a cool Game, and there is nearly nothing similiar to Wakfu out there.
But its possibly the most Hardcore Grind Experience outside of Asia :|

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678269  Replies : 12  Views : 498
posté February 11, 2014, 15:27:01 | #15
This is getting pretty much off-topic now...
This thread discuss how much Intelligence and maybe Skill is involved in playing Wakfu
and not a whine thread about unbalance in PvP or that some classes can´t do as much Damage as others etc.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678197  Replies : 129  Views : 3851
posté February 11, 2014, 14:18:57 | #16

Quote (Uiasdnmb @ 11 February 2014 14:17) *

Quote (Dan1e7 @ 11 February 2014 14:11) *
I would not even know what will be the Requirements for lvl 190-200 Gear once those levels are unlocked...
Considering that lvl 150 helmet requires a Sage Helmet, I'd say 2 Wa Wabbit Crowns would be enough.
And around 500 Pieces of something that drops with 0.1% from just one single Monster Type  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678167  Replies : 34  Views : 1382
posté February 11, 2014, 14:11:01 | #17

Quote (Raath7 @ 11 February 2014 14:04) *
Wha-? 2304x Essence of Shushu for the Tormented helmut? was Ankama drunk when they were implementing these mat requirements?
I would not even know what will be the Requirements for lvl 190-200 Gear once those levels are unlocked...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678161  Replies : 34  Views : 1382
posté February 11, 2014, 14:06:44 | #18

Quote (aquabeauty @ 11 February 2014 13:44) *
I am a 6-boxer, in order to increase my brain investment. That's why I always say that 6boxing is a play style and not a form of in game advantage.

I also fall asleep if i dont minimally 3 box. If I do not 6-box I oftentimes get distracted. I am the worst derp-queen when I single box.

Although I understand how you feel about multi boxing and I partially agree. You should know that before you taste the forbidden fruit it is not as bad. I started out with 1 sadida, then I opened up an eni and enu because i wanted the advantage of "drops" after realizing that there is no such thing as a multi-boxer advantage [only a slight one] I found that I had discovered something better. A new and more challenging play style.

But in general the single player mode isn't really challenging unless of course you find that you are orchestrating groups for your friends/guilds.

As i started to play the Game, i was on amara and i played with only 1 account as Summoner Osa.
So just to clear it out for everyone who read this there are 3 critical thinks into the Phrase above :

-Amara
-SUMMONER Osa
-1 Account

Mix this 3 things together und you will maybe know what suffering and pain means :X
Then the Multiman came out, and i had the luck to be able buying all of them with my remaining Ogrines from Dofus in the Past. And shortly after i started playing with them i began a second account and some later a third to get an Eni for more Raw Healing Power (Since Lumino is good, but if you want to do some high level Dungeons solo you need more heal, so i ran with Lumino and a eni)
I guess Without the Release of Multiman i would have maybe quit before...

My Chars on Amara mostly don´t exist anymore, i logged in sometimes, but didn´t played seriously for up to nearly a week now. Checked out Dathura and APAC a bit...
Actually i kinda enjoy doing other stuff and playing a bit on other Games which don´t force me to play for x Hours straight just to come 0.1% closer to my Goal...

Whilst I thank you for the unecessary insults and loving attention I'd like to go back to the point.

In a chess game every piece serves a purpose. What you guys want is to give every piece the ability to move like a Queen which would not only be disastrous but boring.

Well there is still a difference for moving a artificial piece which is a Pawn, or being a Pawn for real!

This post has been edited by Dan1e7 - February 11, 2014, 14:08:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678159  Replies : 129  Views : 3851
posté February 11, 2014, 13:35:25 | #19
I saw what you posted before the edit

Well since you, aquabeauty, are also a Multi-Accounter, would you say that playing with more accounts increases the Amount of "Brain investment"?
I for myself (Played only up to 3 accs so far) found it atleast a bit more challenging... not in terms of gear and stuff but so i didn´t nearly feel asleep while waiting for my turn 2-3 Minutes again and again...
And i hardly feel that once you Multi-accounted (even if it was in Dofus before) you feel like at a disadvantage be doing that...
Thats a reason why i never could imagine to just single-account again...
It just feels like this game is not made for ppl who are playing only 1 toon... even if you have friends and a good Guild its not same...

This post has been edited by [MOD]Meka - February 18, 2014, 17:26:46.
Reason for edit : Removed quote.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678143  Replies : 129  Views : 3851
posté February 11, 2014, 13:10:12 | #20
Its funny saying something like "UB require a high amount of intelligence"...
Or maybe our imagination of "intelligence" is just far off from each other!

Knowing one strat and which classes you might need doesn´t look like a real Intelligence
heavy task for me... If you use the right Tactic (which are not that complicated or hard to pull off)
only the Gear and Level of the Toons come into relation.

Some ppl obviously think you need high amounts of Brain cells to know what happens in Wakfu Fights, but in truth its just pretty simple and mostly the same.
Even the praised UB´s are not that special...
To give an example :

Excarnus : Just Focus him to get the Kill in 1-3 Rounds (Depending on your Dmg Output)
Milkar : Just Focus him and try to split a bit up, Tank sac can become Handy if you
avoid the pushback and lock him.
Black Crow : Just Stay behind the Stones in Phase 1 and Attack out from Cover. Block his sight with
Summons and puppets to avoid getting hit and prepare with leaving your cover before he
gets under 4000hp. And then comes the important part!!!... no just kidding...
Just Focus him until he die.
Magmog : Use Panda to Surround him and maybe protect Healer... Water Dmg is definately very
helpful! And now... guess what?
Just Focus him until he die
Dragon Pig : Well Ankama made him a lot thougher then the others. Best Tactic is to keep him
busy with 1-2 Tanks (If you have Earth Sadida it could be done by 1 Sac i guess)
Remove his Range with the Cra Passiv and care of the Belligerence.
Beside that... Just Focus him until he die.

Beside those little Tactical guidelines its just the same as cast around 3 Spells and wait 2 Minutes until your on the Row again...
You can easily do every of these UB´s while doing differenct Things on this Computer... and just come back to the Wakfu Tab for your Turn, which will be no Problem since you have 30 Seconds to do your Stuff.

If someone is able to show me that this require much of IQ or Brain investment and co. than plz go for it and prove it.

This post has been edited by Dan1e7 - February 11, 2014, 13:10:51.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678123  Replies : 129  Views : 3851