Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

OLD Crow dungeon event Saturday 6th July
Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté July 02, 2013, 11:44:02 | #1
OLD Crow dungeon event Saturday 6th July What dungeon event would you like? (Remington)
Here are your choices:-
  • Lunar Dungeon
  • Tree Dungeon
  • Crow Dungeon
  • Cloudy Dungeon
  • Royal Gobball Dungeon
Please do not ask for any dungeons that are not listed unless you are willing to supply me with 100 dungeon keys.

How the event will work people have until Friday 5th July 23:59 to cast your vote.

We will do the winning dungeon on Saturday 6th July 13:00 (server time) I will keep the event running until I have run out of keys. I will also help people organise groups if they need me to.

The rule to help me organise is to take off any insignias this way I can quickly see what sets people are in so that I can balance teams and to clearly stand out in the open if you do not have a group.

For my dungeon events I am going have specific places for people to stand to make it easy on everyone but I will show you on the day of the event.

How to vote

Just say 1 vote for X dungeon.

If you want to attend the event but don't fancy keep up to date on the forum topic just add me in-game its JerryDB on Saturday as I will be online most of the day. Please spread the word on this event, thank you.

JerryDB (giving democracy a go)

This post has been edited by JerryDB - July 07, 2013, 17:35:38.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté July 02, 2013, 15:11:02 | #2
Hi Jerry,

Due to constantly having to rebalance Holey Forest and Emelka, I can help supply a lot of keys for Tree and Crackler (if you were add it to the list).

As for voting for a dungeon, I'll wait until I see what others are voting for before casting my vote :p

-Lozenge

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté July 02, 2013, 21:41:42 | #3
1 vote for Crow Dungeon.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté July 02, 2013, 21:48:02 | #4
1 for Crow Dungeon~

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-06-28
posté July 03, 2013, 01:22:50 | #5
1 vote for Crow Dungeon.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-10-26
posté July 03, 2013, 06:18:26 | #6
A few questions I'd like to ask before voting:

What's the accepted level range of the characters?
Ideally how many times are you planning to run the designated dungeon, assuming time and keys are not a limiting factor?
If one was to supply a hundred keys for more than two dungeons, can we run all those dungeons as much as time lets us?
If yes or a positive answer to the above question, Does that mean we can vote for more than one dungeon on that list on the first post?
How many alts can we bring?
Are we required to communicate using a program outside of WAKFU? [because since you said you'd be organizing where ppl goes, and in the off chance there would be more than six characters willing to run and the runs would be held simultaneously]
Are we allowed to leave the team during a run [outside of battle] possibly due to real life, etc?
Assuming this goes well, are you planning to run this event at a set time interval, and if so, what would that be, weekly? monthly?

This post has been edited by Genepe - July 03, 2013, 06:21:12.
posté July 03, 2013, 13:06:20 | #7
Before I start please bear in mind I have no idea who is actually going to turn up to the event as I try not to exclude anyone from my events.

What's the accepted level range of the characters?
The current dungeons on the list are low-mid level so everyone is welcome to join. So the high levels go with up the lowest levels making a successful team.

Ideally how many times are you planning to run the designated dungeon, assuming time and keys are not a limiting factor?

Until the keys run out. Until myself or everyone gets bored. Until people leave the event.
If I think a 5 hour time limit as well as I am not in desperate need to run any of the above dungeons.

If one was to supply a hundred keys for more than two dungeons, can we run all those dungeons as much as time lets us?
The event is for one dungeon to be run only making it easier on everyone.

If yes or a positive answer to the above question, Does that mean we can vote for more than one dungeon on that list on the first post?
So not possible.

How many alts can we bring?
Realistically if there is a bunch of people asking for a group I am not going to know who is and an alt or not when I hand out the keys. I prefer to make teams with real people then use alts to make up for any lack of damage within a group. I have no problems with teams made purely of alts however you will be having less fun then the other teams. The aim of any event is to have fun with others.

Are we required to communicate using a program outside of WAKFU? [because since you said you'd be organizing where ppl goes, and in the off chance there would be more than six characters willing to run and the runs would be held simultaneously]
I have in the past organized 6 teams (36 people) live with people coming and going after each dungeon run.

Are we allowed to leave the team during a run [outside of battle] possibly due to real life, etc?
Of course, its only a game. People are free to come and go when they please I obviously moan when people turn up 2-3 hours late then complain they I haven't go a team ready for them. As everyone else is in full teams and having too much fun to leave. As I have started in my tips section if you know you have something to do in real-life do everything first and join the event later that works out better from everyone.

Assuming this goes well, are you planning to run this event at a set time interval, and if so, what would that be, weekly? monthly?
Depends how much people worship me during the event outside my guild and guild alliance. If people really want me to run weekly or monthly events they could always ask.

I am running this event for fun as I haven't run an event in a whole 3 months and I thought I was let everyone have some input this time around and maybe do some old community building.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - July 03, 2013, 20:12:03.
posté July 03, 2013, 19:39:50 | #8

Quote (JerryDB @ 03 July 2013 13:06) *
I have in the past organized 6 teams (36 people) live with people coming and going after each dungeon run.
Is that a yes or a no to the question? :s

posté July 03, 2013, 20:15:27 | #9
I misunderstood your original question.

The answer is no, as I already said I have organized 6 groups at the same time.
As long as people can follow my simple instructions then everything will go well.

Sometimes I ask people to leave groups or change around and I do not have the energy nor the time to explain why. There is usually a reason I ask you to do something even if it may be unclear at the time.

I am going to try to improve my own organisation skills great by giving people more direction which when everyone follows is going to work.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - July 03, 2013, 20:23:29.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté July 04, 2013, 21:57:02 | #10
Jerry ran very successful Nun dung events in the past, and that was without any external chat program.
The Wakfu Alliance has a voice chat room, where Alliance member gather up to talk and do stuff together.
Using a voice chat for this event would make things easier (or not, too much ppl in the same room talking at the same time would be chaos), but it's not required.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-12-13
posté July 04, 2013, 22:20:35 | #11
1 vote for crow I guess (where's the puddly dung man haha)

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-10-28
posté July 05, 2013, 00:20:57 | #12
1 vote for crow dungeon

posté July 05, 2013, 00:21:48 | #13
Come on don't all vote at once. I am looking at your Loz and Genepe.
Roughly 24 hours left at present Crow dungeon is the clear favorite will that be the case at the end?.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - July 05, 2013, 13:02:57.
posté July 05, 2013, 02:05:42 | #14

Quote (JerryDB @ 05 July 2013 00:21) *
Come on don't all vote at once look at your Loz and Genepe.
I'm sorry, what? I don't understand this sentence.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-08
posté July 05, 2013, 03:53:33 | #15
Urghhhhhhhhhhhh-hhhh-hhh...

1 vote for Crow Dungeon.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-27
posté July 05, 2013, 11:49:05 | #16
+1 for the Crow!

posté July 05, 2013, 13:04:38 | #17
Genepe I can barely read and write this well known.
Genepe can you vote on the dungeon out of my list please.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-10-28
posté July 05, 2013, 13:17:51 | #18
I'll vote 1 for Lunar dungeon, just to add some variety in here (although survey says Crow Dungeon)

Thanks to this free weekend deal, this will be a great time to get back into Wakfu and stretch my proverbial legs again.

Seeya soon Jerry!

~Muttonchops~

posté July 05, 2013, 13:31:02 | #19
Thanks Muttonchops you have given me a cunning plan.

The event
Firstly I asked people to choose from a list then I did an event based on their choice.

No surprise crow dungeon won.

Saturday 6th July 2013 12:00 (gmt+1).

Thank you for the people who voted and attended the event.

Here is the video for the event.

Two rings to the same person!!!!!.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - July 07, 2013, 21:11:40.