No flash

Forum

Rokugatsu's profile
Statistics
1688 Posts (0.73 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 17:40:13 | #1
What.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720411  Replies : 13  Views : 265
posté Today - 11:01:55 | #2
I love it, that's my goal in life.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #720297  Replies : 144  Views : 2259
posté Yesterday - 16:02:26 | #3
Then maybe Lone Sadi should give each doll something different? For example:

Greedy and Ultra: +Dmg
Inflatable: + Heal
The Block: + Res (or lock, or both)
MP and AP doll: I don't know, maybe more Res as well, to survive more?

So each turn, every doll would get stronger and stronger, not just in dmg but also in support.

As for the Doll Link. Would be cool, but without rising dolls HP they would die even faster than they do now, which I think could be ok IF they would be much cheaper to summon.

I also had a crazy idea about Super Tree build, lol.
Once we cast Tree on ourselves twice, we become a Super Tree. We don't attack, but our dolls get like a super buff. They get more HP, Res, DMG, +Heal and everything and we only fight with dolls while being in that state. We get like 5 extra spells (while the rest is gone) to control and buff them. Like, we can push them with wind in the direction we want, we can move them with our tree branches, we can heal them a bit with healing leafes from the tree ect. Like a whole new build just with dolls.
But it's just a crazy idea

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719989  Replies : 30  Views : 485
posté Yesterday - 14:09:05 | #4
Awesome HB, Onesti!

Thread : News  Preview message : #719927  Replies : 6  Views : 139
posté Yesterday - 14:04:09 | #5

For every doll we summon we loose cmc%? Doesn't that sound... awkward to the concept of having multiple dolls? "We will be rewarded by... loosing cmc and... getting another base dmg?" So a trade of base dmg to dmg%? Sounds pointless to me.
This idea is not suppose to reward summoning, just make summoner Sadi strong from the first turn instead of waiting few turns. You would deal more dmg with 2 dolls than you do now, but still, summoning more of them would make you stronger, it's just that the difference wouldn't be that big.

Making Lone Sadida % dmg also work with dolls would make dolls stronger, but again, only after a few turns, while I wish they would do something that makes Sadi stronger at the beginning, before we are able to summon the whole army.

I like the idea of getting %dmg for +Control, but it would make Sadi without dolls even stronger, which is not needed because again, it would left summoner Sadi behind. We have to think of something that makes summoner Sadi just as good as Sadi without them.

Playing with less dolls will mean they gain buffed damage and could be better than playing with 5 dolls as that will mean +0% cmc damage.
Of course it would have to be balanced so you would be rewarded for summoning more dolls. With 5-6 dolls you would deal more dmg than with 2, but even just 2 dolls would be strong, or at least better than what we have now.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719925  Replies : 30  Views : 485
posté Yesterday - 12:43:09 | #6
Almost
What I mean is:

We start with 0% dmg and 150% CMC dmg.

For every doll we summon, we lose 30% CMC dmg and gain 0% dmg.

If we DON'T summon, then it works like it does now, so we get 30% dmg and gain 0% CMC dmg.

So nothing will change for those who don't use dolls, but those who want to use them will get extra CMC DMG.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719903  Replies : 30  Views : 485
posté Yesterday - 12:26:49 | #7

Quote (Zebediejus @ 23 April 2014 00:26) *
I honestly don't see what mounts would add to this game aside from being yet another cosmetic (or replace pets I guess). Also if they do add them eventually I really hope they don't appear in combat D:
I also hope we wont see them in combat, I hate it in Dofus D: It takes all the cool character animations and replace it with sitting... Thx but nothx.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719901  Replies : 53  Views : 793
posté Yesterday - 12:24:21 | #8
@Rokugatsu If it started at the beginning, I think the maximum bonus would have to drop. There is no other class passive that gives so much damage as Lone Sadida, I am afraid they would cap it at 60 or even 50%. Plus, starting with already 30% is still a good number I would say. The main issue is that it doesn't let you use dolls, that is why I gave the idea of making dolls cap the effects of the spell, and whenever you reach 3 of them it removes lone Sadida. The Lone builds are pretty good right now ^^
I think you misunderstood (Or maybe me?). What I ment is: We get 30% dmg every turn untill we get 150% AND we also have 150% CMC dmg for dolls, and then we lose 30% CMC dmg with every doll summoned.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719897  Replies : 30  Views : 485
posté Yesterday - 11:57:14 | #9
What would you say about Lone Sadida giving 150% CMC (or some other number) dmg at the beginning, and LOOSING some of it with each summoned doll?

Because, at least for me, one of the biggest problems with Sadi is that we need AT LEAST 3 turns to summon 6 dolls= our full potential. And it's only if we are lucky and no doll will die, so usually it takes like 4-5 turns, and the fight is already over.

I think we need to think of something to make Sadi good from the first turn, not after 3-5 turns.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719887  Replies : 30  Views : 485
posté Yesterday - 11:52:27 | #10

I think we can agree it was strongest in ultimate boss rooms. You can plan their movement to always be next to the voodoo - throw them, push them, lock them etc. The cost of a few ap and wp was disproportionate to the amount of damage the team could deal - aoe attacks are common in most builds and rarely have that low damage. It may not have been 200% damage, but it was pretty close to it.
Make it 50% on bosses, problem solved  

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719885  Replies : 42  Views : 1179
posté Yesterday - 00:51:26 | #11

Sadida has been rebalanced. The old totem with 100% HP and no reduction from AoE spells was disgustingly strong. It doubled your teams damage
Not really... you needed that Totem next to an enemy, and you needed an aoe spell to attack both, not everyone has that. Not to mention that AOE spells have lower base dmg, so at the end, even if you hit it with aoe, it wasn't 200% of single target spell. And let's not forget that Sadi had to use WP/AP(?) to cast it.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719733  Replies : 42  Views : 1179
posté Yesterday - 00:13:13 | #12
But how do you imagine it? They would all have to go first, before all the players, or last, without initiative.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719715  Replies : 4  Views : 206
posté April 22, 2014, 21:15:14 | #13
Agree with Fakae. After one good thread, OP got back to writing anything that comes to his mind without thinking.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719667  Replies : 30  Views : 574
posté April 21, 2014, 22:09:14 | #14
Yeah, I guess it make sense. Items would be easier to get if there would be more people.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719117  Replies : 24  Views : 609
posté April 21, 2014, 15:42:08 | #15

Quote (ZeraKoN @ 21 April 2014 15:16) *
Just for note... this isn't an update, it's a hotfix.
Some hotfixes changes more than that.

But it's just a part of the update, so let's wait and see.

Thread : News  Preview message : #718963  Replies : 29  Views : 1213
posté April 20, 2014, 22:24:44 | #16
Yeah, we didn't even get any info and proposed changes unlike Panda...

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #718743  Replies : 30  Views : 2239
posté April 20, 2014, 18:17:56 | #17
People using more than one element:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718677  Replies : 188  Views : 16331
posté April 20, 2014, 17:44:38 | #18
I confirm, there are quite a lot of people on Remi but most of them are 100 or even 120+, there is a lack of low and medium lvl players.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718667  Replies : 5  Views : 255
posté April 20, 2014, 16:20:10 | #19
I had those lags and freezen, it got much better now with the latests updates though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718637  Replies : 21  Views : 468
posté April 20, 2014, 13:11:03 | #20
This is super useful, should be sticked  

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #718607  Replies : 4  Views : 228