FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

ARE FECAS NERFED!!!!!!

By MidNight6977 2014-02-12 06:30
Okay here I go....
Before revamp:
earthAwesome! Good for anything(well almost anything).
water Not awesome but sounds fair
fire Nice damage dealer
neutral So awesome laugh
After revamp:
earth Terrible!!!!
water Better (kinda)
fire Um... fair
neutral Are you crazy!!!!!!!
And guys please tell me what YOU think about the revamp!
Oh, and I play solo angry 
Reactions 29
Hello All

I think it is a fair trade off for the most part. we got a ton of lock block and resists and a taunt. we will have to trade something for it. My new Feca is 2 skills in earth arrow and staff and i have 3 fire skills natural attack flaming carpet and volcano. with this skills we can pull mobs to us and reduce there resists and have the ap glyph. Right now the teleportation flux skill is broken it does not give me wf and ap and teleportation glyph so i can't move the limited glyphs i have around.

If you think back the old fire feca would do around 1500 dmg a round and that is mostly from glyphs. We traded that dmg for being a serious tank. Everyone is talking trash about the earth feca's i know that the dmg is not as big of numbers but we are getting a shield up every turn absorbing 150 dmg or so. My block is at 97 and will be 100 soon that is 30% dmg mitigation for all hits before resists are calculated. I am approaching 400 lock and almost 300% all resists. I am a very tank feca but it allows me to go really deep and control the mobs allowing my group a osa rogue eca enu and enirispa to melt the mobs down.

I am a little disappointed in the fire spells Natural attack has one of the highest dmg to ap ratio besides feca staff. Our dmg did take a large dmg hit but we did gain a lot of survivability. I think we could use a little change on the dmg of the fire spells and then fix teleportation flux. so it will refund the wf and ap and give you teleportation glyph.
Respec earth sac to Iop DD. Roll lock/block/res tank feca. Profit!
Earth Fecas are now boss tanks, something they should've been in the first place.
I'm not sure how good their damage capability is now; i used to be a fecablade spec which was overpowered since it bypassed all mob mechanics.

Earth now provides excellent tanking capabilities, water is now more viable then it originally was, and fire took a big hit the changes to glyphs.

I'm now running a water/earth tank spec which does incredibly well at mitigating damage. The bosses barely reach my health during their chain of attacks

They still need to work on teleportation flux. our class now has poor mobility with the removal of glyph teleports and the restrictions that are applied through wakfu consumption for each teleport.
Vaultic|2014-02-12 09:20:28I'm not sure how good their damage capability is now; i used to be a fecablade spec which was overpowered since it bypassed all mob mechanics.

Earth now provides excellent tanking capabilities, water is now more viable then it originally was, and fire took a big hit the changes to glyphs.

I'm now running a water/earth tank spec which does incredibly well at mitigating damage. The bosses barely reach my health during their chain of attacks

They still need to work on teleportation flux. our class now has poor mobility with the removal of glyph teleports and the restrictions that are applied through wakfu consumption for each teleport.
fecas are unlockable now, use armor and then drip on you, and you cant get locked... for 2 ap is quite cheap, and teleport is quite nice, you can teleport allies and enemies, extremelly usefull, my feca is on 550 lock right now, started lvling a bowmeow so ill have even more lock... dunno why ppl says earth is bad, earth is godly... for tanking, damage is bleh :p
for tanking, damage is bleh :p
Sadly this is the definition of being good for many. If you don't do nice dmg, you're weak and nerfed. Doesn't matter that you are the best tank in the game or something biggrin 
Feca's are amazing now. You just don't know how to use the class properly.
sockstoyourdoor|2014-02-12 10:24:29Feca's are amazing now. You just don't know how to use the class properly.
As this feca revamp was pretty drastic could you please provide further information on how to use them properly.

Also could people post some Wakfu Element build or just general build ideas.

I had a little play around with a level 110 feca in the respec room and felt pretty clueless.
JerryDB|2014-02-12 11:39:14
sockstoyourdoor|2014-02-12 10:24:29Feca's are amazing now. You just don't know how to use the class properly.
As this feca revamp was pretty drastic could you please provide further information on how to use them properly.

I had a little play around with a level 110 feca in the respec room and felt pretty clueless.

Don`t mind what other says, by reading it`s amazing, by playing it`s bullsh1t.

Oh I can reduce 350 damage, but I hit to 20? and monsters take me like 10 times to kill. So you don 20, they hit you from 400 a turn, and it`s fair trade of losing all the damage ouput for that trash.

Better "de-revamp" the feca.
imo, revamped to be more supportive but damage , and some other nerf.
mapleshifter|2014-02-12 13:10:37imo, revamped to be more supportive but damage , and some other nerf.

All nerfed, But, hey loock at that aggro spell that works when it wants For only 3 AP, Oh it`s nice.

Fuck all other than the healer. Feca dixit.

I agree that it would be nice for some information to come from people who have pieced together builds for their characters. I'm currently curious how well Feca's function in keeping the attention of the mob on the Feca as well as how useful the water branch is in support. It sounds quite troublesome if you have to spend 3ap every turn and not necessarily keep the target attacking you.

Peluzilla|2014-02-12 13:08:21

Oh I can reduce 350 damage, but I hit to 20? and monsters take me like 10 times to kill. So you don 20, they hit you from 400 a turn, and it`s fair trade of losing all the damage ouput for that trash.

You realize that you nearly perfectly described a tanks role in combat right? By making the enemy take 10 times longer to kill you, you protect allies from taking that damage so they can mow down enemies from behind you without fear of getting themselves killed.

If you wanted to do damage you should have rolled Iop or any other dpt class to begin with.
The problem is, that monsters don`t focus on you, and if they do, you die like normal character does.

You need to spend 3 AP for monsters ignore you. You sacrifice yourself directly, to try help others.

You don`t tank well, and dont help well, don`t atack well, and still people thing fecas are good.
Peluzilla|2014-02-12 15:56:25The problem is, that monsters don`t focus on you, and if they do, you die like normal character does.

You need to spend 3 AP for monsters ignore you. You sacrifice yourself directly, to try help others.

You don`t tank well, and dont help well, don`t atack well, and still people thing fecas are good.
Well, if the monsters don't focus on you, you don't know how to play properply. Its your job as a tank to keep the monsters near you, and now you have a spells for that, before you coudln't do anything.

People say that the new feca is actually OP, and I agree it's amazing. Those armours and +block and +lock are the best in game. If you're looking for DD, then yes, Feca is not for you.
Feca is meant for 2 ways only from the beginning:
Support / Tank
I mean its Feca's Shield
Guess what, that sounds not so offensive to me.
Also you don't need damage to be good for your group, i wonder where you picked that up.. smile
Imagine you do mid-core dmg, well thats nice for you,
but i can double the dmg on my whole group - i think thats even better.

And for Tank there is provoke, you just have to test it out properly and adapt to it wink.

Feca Revamp is best ever, dont let you get fooled by the outer appeariance!
The ones who think feca sucks, go and, please, kill yourself. I tried one on beta server with equips i have on remi. In normal pvp i had all re above 230%(lowest was air ofc) 600% earth damage, I could hit up to 1.5k with crits, and give myself 1100~hp armor, where does that seem nerfed to you?
Before the feca revamp , feca were reasonable tanks.

Peluzilla please look at my reasonably equipped feca who in fights has 424 lock, This feca also has 64 block which would increase to (8*5=40) with the passive untouchable and a full team so 104 block total.

With this feca I put an armor with +192 hp onto myself +1700 normal hp, +287% to 364% resistance+104% block (30% final damage reduction) that looks better than before.

Peluzilla you said "they do not tank well" when they are now the best tank on the entire game leaves yourself open to comments that you do not know how to play the class. I admit I could not get the teleport thing to work, how I use to play tank feca is just get other character to push/throw the monster into the feca for locking. Monsters will naturally avoid hitting the players with the highest resistance if there is an opportunity to hit someone with less resistance.

As the class just got its revamp I would argue no one knows how to play it perfectly but I am hoping we can share what we learn together get the most out of feca in each and every branch.

Please can everyone instead of giving some nice numbers post some builds smile.
I got my feca on the beta server hitting over 9,000!. (humour)

Peluzilla|2014-02-12 13:08:21

Well, i have over 300 all defense (over 400 earth), a ton of block, over 500 lock (over 600 when i lvl up my pet, is lvl 0 x_x), i can teleport monsters/allies around (cant wait to try sylargh xD), i can prevent allies to get hurt, i get coag all the turns (if i use earth), i can stabilize monsters, i can lower resists (-61% all resists for now) from monsters, give ap, give crits, remove up to 3 mp, push and pull monsters, is imposible to lock me, i can make allies unlockable too...if that means making meh damage... im totally up for it, my team will take care of the monsters while i take care of them, whats wrong with that smile 

the only thing i dislike is perfect armor conditions... whats the logic reason for not being able to cast it if an eni used trans... i mean, it makes no sense at all, they are different characters... different skills, left it at 0 because of that.
I'm glad Fecas are tanks now! They are supposed to tank and protect, not be primary damage dealers. If you want to be a good damage dealer, please choose another class that's meant for it.
Respond to this thread