Boring... update... jeez ...
Mounts anyone?

Thread : News  Preview message : #716761  Replies : 23  Views : 695
posté April 09, 2014, 01:22:05 | #2
Can't Access "Cactus Temple" Account: bloodwist
Character: Zerakon
Server: Remignton
Date: 09/04/2014

Before I was able to access it... Now it just give me the message above (why is it in french?? The door "name" is also in french...):

This post has been edited by ZeraKoN - April 09, 2014, 01:41:18.
Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #713431  Replies : 3  Views : 52
posté April 01, 2014, 12:34:41 | #3
Ok, I don't know what the **** is going on but, firstly my main character Multimens disappeared! Then I logged an alternate character on the same account, and the multimens were there! (???) What the....???

Really Ankama, hire PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPERS FFS!! I'm not paying for this **** anymore.

Now, how I'm going to transfer them?? They will keep only 70% of experience and they are all lvl 100+... Are you ****** kidding me???

This post has been edited by ZeraKoN - April 01, 2014, 12:39:25.
Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #709747  Replies : 27  Views : 602
posté March 28, 2014, 23:35:51 | #4
Provoke Not Working It's simple not working against monsters ... Have done MANY tests and everytime the "provoked monster" have to chose a target, he goes to an ally instead of me.

Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #707927  Replies : 1  Views : 61
posté March 27, 2014, 22:51:45 | #5
Hotkeys Not Saving Before the 1.32 Update, I had a lot of custom hotkeys (for ending position, turn off GUI...).
After the update, all my custom hotkeys are set to "default" if I restart the game client.

Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #707007  Replies : 0  Views : 24
posté March 23, 2014, 03:46:20 | #6
WTB Hushed Scepter PM me in game (Zerakon) or Ankabox.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #704603  Replies : 0  Views : 41
posté March 12, 2014, 00:29:56 | #7
OMG! I love being able to heal my friends with tongue so muchhh!! yay!! Thanks Ankama!!

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #691271  Replies : 329  Views : 12279
posté March 08, 2014, 00:56:27 | #8
Fleas Shield Suggestion for the new specs coming on the "lvl 100 new specs" patch:

- Whenever you cast a Flea Spell: Applies a shield on the caster equals to the current Flea Multiplication level. The shield level can't be higher than the current level of Flea Multiplication.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #689477  Replies : 0  Views : 80
posté March 06, 2014, 01:23:31 | #9
90% of Ankama revamps (GenDmg as Heal? Tjeebon 2nd nerf?)

Me reading the "March 18th" changelog...

How I feel about the game right now...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #688573  Replies : 185  Views : 15842
posté March 05, 2014, 23:10:57 | #10
So... Basically Tjeebon got nerfed?.... Thanks Ankama, I didn't took MONTHS TO GATHER ALL THE MATERIALS TO IT. And also thanks for changing Healing to receive bonus from "all elemental"... Not like I farmed FOR TO GET WATER DMG EQUIPMENT INSTEAD OF "ALL ELE DMG" EQUIPMENT.... [coarse language has been removed from this text]

After all, isn't any of you paying to play the game right? Wasting time in search for all these equipments...... [removed]

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 19, 2014, 15:45:57.
Reason for edit : Usage of obscene language and attacks on staffs (against TOU 7.1)
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #688537  Replies : 329  Views : 12279
posté March 04, 2014, 22:35:56 | #11
Gotta say... Ankama have amazing art designers... These artworks are kickass!!

Thread : Log Book  Preview message : #687851  Replies : 22  Views : 803
posté February 24, 2014, 21:56:34 | #12
Water Ecaflips - After a couple months Hello, as some of you know, I've been playing Water Ecaflips for about 1 year and a half now. After a couple months of revamp I noticed some things that could change to increase the usability of the class:

Black Bow Meow - We are getting closer and closer to have all specs with all this level increasement. The problem is that some classes have specs that almost useless to their branch. For example, the spec "Black Bow Meow" helps Water Branch only if you kill a enemy (gives 10 Luck Points) and if you're unlucky enough, the other spec "Ecaflip Die" might simple take those "10 points" away from you on the next turn... In other words, it's useless for Water Branch. My suggestion is: Give the "Black Bow Meow" a Water based (the attack is based on the Water Dmg of the summoner when it was summoned) single 2 range attack: "Scratch".

Hunter - This spell is almost luck based. Most of the time, you won't deal damage and its odd cost (1 AP) makes it hard to use, since most of players have 10 or 12 AP and use most of it on stronger attacks, like "Up&Scratch" and "Rough Tongue". My suggestion is: change the cost of the spell to 2 MP, add the ability to cast it on enemies cells and please, do not end the turn of the Ecaflip after it is casted. The effect of this will be amazing (both on visual effects and damage). The class will be way more versatile and the ability to hit multiple different areas on the battle field, will increase their usability in the group. Will be much more cat-like than now: fleas all around and jumping all over the place damaging enemies.

Ecaflip Jump - My suggestion is simple: since the Water Branch have "late-dmg" spells (Flea Love, Fleeches, Hunter) why doesn't the "Ecaflip Jump" buff (+50% dmg) last for the whole turn? Both spells are missing that "buff" because of some senseless condition. Really, it won't make any of the branches OP and has no reasons to be like that... Imo, it should have last for the whole turn (non-accumulative) since it was implemented...

This post has been edited by ZeraKoN - February 24, 2014, 23:04:30.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #684625  Replies : 0  Views : 54
posté February 20, 2014, 22:06:12 | #13
Very nice!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #683197  Replies : 22  Views : 706
posté February 13, 2014, 13:01:45 | #14

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 13 February 2014 11:33) *
Didn't really work for me, but maybe it will help others.
Those freezes and lags lately are so annoying... And I never had those problems.
Roku, and anyone who try this (on Windows). After you start Wakfu, go on the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Esc) > Look for the "java.exe" > Right click on it > "Open file folder"... If that "java.exe" is not in the Wakfu folder, close the game, rename the "java.exe" from that random location and keep doing that until you get "ride off" all of the "java.exe" copies that are not in the Wakfu folder...

If that doesn't work for you... well... =,( Those video-spikes can make anyone quit, for real...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #679613  Replies : 6  Views : 432
posté February 13, 2014, 11:04:29 | #15
For those having small "video-freezing spikes" in game Many months ago, after the first revamp on the Updaterm my client started to video-freeze (1s freezes on the game image) every 5 seconds... You may think "1 second? oh comeee" Yeah, after 1h playing like that you just wanna smash your computer monitor...
After some tests I noticed that on my WinXP64x the game client is called "Wakfu.exe" and on Win7 is called "java.exe". In the Win7, I went to the folder where that executable was and here what I got:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe

I closed the game and renamed that file to "java2.exe" and the game started to use this one:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java.exe

I closed the game again and also renamed that one for "java2.exe". When I started the WakfuUpdater, it started to "install" the game again (not full, a small instalation). Wich created another "java.exe" file in the following folder:

C:\Games\Wakfu\game\jre\win32\x86\bin

This is my Wakfu original folder. Guess what? Video-freezes are gone now! So if you are having this kind of issue, try this ~~

This post has been edited by ZeraKoN - February 13, 2014, 11:15:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #679575  Replies : 6  Views : 432
posté February 06, 2014, 16:34:40 | #16
Increase the Turn Time When Wakfu was launch, players had low AP, MP and most of the enemies didn't have so many buffs/debuffs. Most of fighting mechanics were simple and battle field borders were not applying so many different effects. Time passed and now we are reaching level 145. A lot of things changed: All classes got ravamped, all items got revamped, fighting mechanics improved a lot, amount of stats and effects during the battle triplicated. Now we are about to receive a update that add extra effects from the equipments based mostly, on %HP.

Oen thing never changed: 30 seconds to do your thing. I can show a LOT of classes/branches that need WAY more than those 30 seconds that most of the time looks like 10 (delayed animations, anyone?)...
But imma resume to my class, that I know better: Ecaflips.

Every turn is a surprise, you don't know which card you will get and when you get that blessed "God Ecaflip" is like "omg free AP!!!" Yeah... like you have time to process that all on most of the cases... No, you don't... Most of the time, when I'm lucky, I can't enjoy from all the "free" AP "All or Nothing" provides me. Because I don't know what to do? No, because simple there's not enough time on most of the time, mainly when my ISP lags, or the animations take too long to complete...

This is a strategy game. Strategy needs time and on the current Wakfu, 30 seconds isn't enough.

I would say 60 seconds is perfect, but haters gonna hate, so what about 45 seconds turn? 

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #675767  Replies : 6  Views : 197
posté January 20, 2014, 22:36:23 | #17
WTB GM Cape / Boots WTB:
- Genetically Modified Cape
- Genetically Modified Boots

PM: Zerakon or Ankabox

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #666953  Replies : 1  Views : 103
posté January 17, 2014, 16:56:44 | #18
*goes right to "Shushu Dimension" update description like "omg omg omg omg omg omg"*

Uh... there will be a bugfixing on Zwombbit dungeon, right?...

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #665171  Replies : 469  Views : 16411
posté December 12, 2013, 11:34:38 | #19
Btw, Boney Wabbits are spawning even if you destroy the body of other Zwombbits... I though this hotfix would fix this...

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #651041  Replies : 26  Views : 1844