April 20, 2012, 03:27:43 |
Quote (Seraphium @ 19 April 2012 19:34)
1. Does an Enutrof based on Prospecting deal more dmg than a full Chance based
Enutrof? (All gears included)
2. Is an Enutrof more likely to drop a Haven Bag Gem?
3. Is a Water Enutrof a viable DD?
1. at same amount of ability point, I still believe that chance have more than Pros (but now after I full my pros I add my chance stat too (since my base damage is water anyway)
2. You need to wish that your enu bless passive active and give it to you (some people got it from piwi...and some people only got seed or cutting or crystal or ruby and etc)
3.with Max TT+Full pros+chance set + stand on gold mine (this is important) I think water Enu trof can be good Damage Dealer by
AP 6 Mp3
spam water spell2 3 times (but cant kite much (even with Noke set u can only move 2 cell after use this combo)
Ap 7 Mp1
thorw water spell4 1 times+ water spell2 (I think it harder than combo1 and you can run abit)
when melee situation
Ap 9 WP1
ya water spell5+spell1 (if your dodge is low and you think you will get lock for sure so...this your last chance I think unless you have so much dodge or just use PoL+MC for escape (but still have chance to fail at max lv though)
Note : and yeah you can go for full chance for more damage too but well if your friend want your Prospect full for drop so you cant help it but need to full your pros I think (since Air cra and Fire Iop can do better and faster damage in party run.....)
or Wait for next update in beginning of May
This post has been edited by bigliarz - April 20, 2012, 04:58:22.
Reason for edit : forget to add WP