Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

enu earth / fire
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-11-08
posté September 09, 2013, 03:03:54 | #1
enu earth / fire Thinking about making a enu earth / fire. Lose much dpt compared to pure earth for single target? And compared to the pure fire at multiple targets? Would still be desirable in UB groups?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté September 09, 2013, 04:09:13 | #2
Fire/earth Enutrof is really nice and fun to play in my opinion. My Enutrof focuses in meteor, fusion, deadly nightspade, and shovel shaker. I would say meteor and deadly nightspade are definite staples for fire and earth respectively; outside of those two, all the rest of the fire and earth spells are good candidates for secondary spells aside from firedamp explosion. It's nice to be able to use the drheller when needed while using fire spells or removing MP and transitioning in and out of drhellzerker when you know the fight won't last more than a few turns. Range is extremely important for both fire and earth though, so I would not recommend this build without access to a magmog set or other 120+ gear, as moowolf set takes up the helmet slot. I personally statted range and have +1 range on helmet, weapon (scepter of wage), and sometimes amulet (white crow amulet) if necessary. Long range on meteor and deadly nightspade is really nice. Enutrof is one of the best classes to have at every UB, and being fire/earth, you'll have a lot of resist for magmog, especially if you stat into both elements.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-10-26
posté September 17, 2013, 01:19:03 | #3
Imo for hybrid Enu the way to go is water/fire.
Earth is a line of its own and shines in zerker mode.

Water gives you pouches, incredible range, no los, low ap cost spells, instant damage
Fire gives you best mine damage bonus, insane damage (more paired with tactical mines), aoe,

I find this two elements complementing, making a very versatile build.

As for best dpt element build, don't worry about that and focus on playing what you find fun.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-05-10
posté January 17, 2014, 19:19:37 | #4

Quote (suamfeh @ 17 September 2013 01:19) *
Imo for hybrid Enu the way to go is water/fire.
Earth is a line of its own and shines in zerker mode.

Water gives you pouches, incredible range, no los, low ap cost spells, instant damage
Fire gives you best mine damage bonus, insane damage (more paired with tactical mines), aoe,

I find this two elements complementing, making a very versatile build.

As for best dpt element build, don't worry about that and focus on playing what you find fun.
In theory water/fire could be great because you don't have the hassle/wp drain of switching in and out of zerker mode.

That being said, the gear for water/fire is the worst. You will still be using 3 larduous pieces at lvl 140 while earth/water and earth/fire have moved on to better sets like guawd, genetically modified, emiw, random pieces like wok, pompom, etc. I'd estimate you lose about ~30% mastery just for being water/fire because the gear is inferior.

posté January 31, 2014, 20:30:14 | #5
Playing fire/zerk enu with 3 fire and 2 earth skills now. For me its pretty great combo because almost always u can do good damage and have 120+ pp in battle gear.

Click here - my build and gear now.

Element attack around 550-560 in earth and fire not in combat, rezists 140/140 at weak and 240/240 at profile elements. 45 crits. Rascarly statted on 80 to drop pouches.

Pretty tasty in action i must say.

This post has been edited by Basil-Verde-fon-Griffer - January 31, 2014, 20:31:18.