Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Help with a Water/Fire PP Enu build
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté August 18, 2013, 08:21:55 | #1
Help with a Water/Fire PP Enu build So, it's been awhile since I've played Wakfu and I decided to try something different by changing my water build to a water fire build because a lot of the pp gear has generic +damage% and it's nice to have some AoE for grinding. I'm currently level 82 and my build is:

20 Treasure Tracker
20 Geology
9 Mine Mover
20 Not Dead Yet

with 15 points floating that I haven't decided where to put yet.

Water Spells:

2 Cutting
82 Rascalry
18 Purge
82 Tax

Fire Spells:

82 Fusion
82 Meteor
82 Ember

For stats I have 1 MP, 1 AP, 1 Range, and 5 Crit.

I'm currently sitting in the respec area figured I'd see what suggestions you folks had before I made my decision final. Thanks in advance for your input.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté August 18, 2013, 09:00:02 | #2
Why not stat Chance and Intel?

And get Prime of Life and Phone A Frhend - Lvl9.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté August 18, 2013, 09:33:16 | #3
The stats are mostly just from suggestion and a little bit of experimenting I did when I got back. I like the mp because it currently puts me at 6 and I have bad luck with mine placement but it always seems to give me enough to get into position and rascalry 2 times for the loot drop then toss the mine to grab the drop which if I have enough mp and ap left could lead into a well placed fire spell on that mine. The crit, range and ap is just what I've seen mostly recommended by people for various builds.

As for Prime of Life and Phone. Prime of Life works pretty good for me with 0 points in it and the Drheller just seems to get in the way though I blame that more on my playing since I wasn't used to it having abilities other than grabbing a pouch, but even when I felt I was starting to get the hang of it he just didn't seem to have a big impact on what was going on. 

posté August 20, 2013, 03:28:04 | #4
Pretty sure statting into damage stats are better than going with crit.

If you're going with crit and your crit is under like 40% then why? xD

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-03
posté August 20, 2013, 05:59:24 | #5
because with a hybrid build splitting your points into two stats often results in less final damage than crit which will effect both elements equally.

ofc crit performance drops off against high res foes, so such builds take some finesse.

posté August 20, 2013, 07:09:36 | #6

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 20 August 2013 05:59) *
because with a hybrid build splitting your points into two stats often results in less final damage than crit which will effect both elements equally.

ofc crit performance drops off against high res foes, so such builds take some finesse.
With the changes to damage stats, it's much easier to gain damage and resists with 2..

As content gets harder and levels increase, resists from statting will save you more than crit..

Crit is only good if you crit, damage is good period, lol.

Only way I'd see crit being good is only on fusion states or pouching (which will be a very high % at 200 anyways)

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté August 20, 2013, 15:47:16 | #7
Focusing on crit or stating two element damages have their advantages.

On weaker res targets crit will be the better option. Crit also increases status effects and other goodies. Stun rate, pouching, stacking dizzy and hygiene as well.

Stating strength and intelligence for example gives you higher base damage for those high resist bosses and gives you more resistance to those elements.

Overall, both are builds effective. It comes down to what you do and how you play. I focus on UB's and PvE. All my characters are str/int etc. I spend maybe 5 points in crit on classes such as Eni.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - August 20, 2013, 15:48:26.