FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Fire enu PP set

By MikuH4tsun3 - MEMBER (+) - 2013-07-27 21:18
Any high level pp sets for fire enu?
Reactions 6
none that im aware of. hopefully we get something wit the update
Seems that water of course and then earth get most pp on gear
Most PP gear is multi element. You don't lose much going Fire and stacking PP.

Fire setup 235 PP. You can swap BP and Belt for Deckhand if you want 6 more PP. But those items are water dmg only.

I personally build my Enu's to have 170 PP and 2-3 AP from gear. I like to hit 300PP from mine+TT during battle. I like this balance rather than going all dmg or PP.
Gynrei|2013-07-29 16:08:23Most PP gear is multi element. You don't lose much going Fire and stacking PP.

Fire setup 235 PP. You can swap BP and Belt for Deckhand if you want 6 more PP. But those items are water dmg only.

I personally build my Enu's to have 170 PP and 2-3 AP from gear. I like to hit 300PP from mine+TT during battle. I like this balance rather than going all dmg or PP.
The Ghoulie? why not a Mechamulet? 14pp, 11 general damage/defense and 1 ap (and some wisdom), it drops from sylargh tho, but is doable
saphiLC|2013-07-29 16:44:22
Gynrei|2013-07-29 16:08:23Most PP gear is multi element. You don't lose much going Fire and stacking PP.

The Ghoulie? why not a Mechamulet? 14pp, 11 general damage/defense and 1 ap (and some wisdom), it drops from sylargh tho, but is doable

I was just showing the highest set I could think of where each piece adds fire dmg. I do not gear that way at all.

Maybe I didn't make that clear... maybe. ohmy 
Click here

This should get you like well over 470% fire dmg with Brak nation bonus.
Respond to this thread