Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Fire Iop Equipments?
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-02-04
posté February 04, 2013, 16:30:18 | #1
Fire Iop Equipments? Hey guys I have a question, I currently have the Zinit Stalagmote set and I'm wondering if I should get the golden scara set for the +1 AP. I was browsing the forums and someone said at lvl 42 the golden scara set is recommended, with the +1 AP I would have 8 AP but the Zinit set gives more % dmg overall. Is it worth trying to get the golden scarab set? And would it be worth it to get another +1 AP from the Goultard? (sacrificing 14% fire dmg and a lot of hp from my current weapon).

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté February 04, 2013, 17:41:41 | #2
That depends on what fire spells you prefer to use and if you already have 1AP from stats, but since you said you would have 8AP if you wore a set that gives 1AP you probably did that already which is great. If you want to do double Judgements having 8AP is great. Eventually you can get two AP from equipment then a third from a weapon, whether Makabra or one of the maxed profession ones, to have 10AP to do all sorts of crazy stuff. With maxed Jump you could get the backstabs with two Judgements from there. You could do two Punches because you can. You could do one Wrath and one Judgement. You could juggle flaming chainsaws while unicycling on a tight rope over a burning building that you set on fire by punching it while singing this then make all kinds of fire puns.

Anyway, I checked the set effects for Zinit Stalagmote and Golden Scara:

Zinit:
  • 92hp
  • 22 dodge
  • 35 fire damage
  • 19 initiative
GScara:
  • 232hp
  • 26 intelligence (= 13 fire damage and resist)
  • 61 initiative
  • 18 agility (9 air damage and resist, a little helpful if you use Gutting Gust with your spare MP)
  • 59 dodge
  • 24 fire damage (+13 from the intelligence for 37 damage in total while also getting resists from intelligence)
  • 1 AP
Zinit only has four parts while GScara has six. GScara is also significantly harder to get than Zinit, though that may not be saying much. If you want to get a feel of how 8AP is like you could grab a Gobball set and play with that but it has less fire damage than what you are using right now.

posté February 04, 2013, 18:03:10 | #3
Thank you for the fast reply! I am currently using 2 thunderbolts + 1 flurry because my judgement is lvl 2 x.x and my thunderbolt is lvl 34. Is my rotation messed up? O-o

Oh also how's the Imperial Shin Larva set compared to the golden scarab? the only downside is the initiative... it seems easier to get and has better dmg and +3 lvls to all skills O_o

This post has been edited by SirTristepint - February 04, 2013, 19:53:31.
Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté February 05, 2013, 01:57:11 | #4

Quote (SirTristepint @ 04 February 2013 18:03) *
Thank you for the fast reply! I am currently using 2 thunderbolts + 1 flurry because my judgement is lvl 2 x.x and my thunderbolt is lvl 34. Is my rotation messed up? O-o

Well....sort of.

Thunderbolt is meant to be used alongside Celestial Sword, to get the Scalding + Flaming effect activated.

Judgment is strong by itself, as is Iop's Wrath.

You see, right now you might only have 7 AP (stat an AP as soon as you can), but if you think long term, you will eventually have either 9 or 10 AP. With that many, you can use Judgment twice, or Thunderbolt twice and Celestial once, or Wrath + thunderbolt, Wrath + Judgment, etc.

Most fire Iops seem to favor using Judgment and Wrath over Thunderbolt and CS, but it's up to you really.

posté February 05, 2013, 13:43:09 | #5
hmm well the reason why I didn't mention judgement wrath is because of how restricting it seems xD, mp ap and wp are all consumed while using that. Also as for thunderbolt + celestial sword, as strong as it seems xD isn't it way slower to train than just triple thunderbolt? and the flaming+scalding effect's dmg won't be as strong as triple thunderbolt until it's closed to maxed right? Either way I'm planning to respec soon.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté February 24, 2013, 22:10:02 | #6
Zinit Stalagmote Set: Click here

Golden Scara Set: Click here

I think Golden Scara set is better for you.. but you can have Real Tofu or Royal Chafer too! It depends! :p

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-04-18
posté February 26, 2013, 14:28:13 | #7

Quote (SirTristepint @ 05 February 2013 13:43) *
hmm well the reason why I didn't mention judgement wrath is because of how restricting it seems xD, mp ap and wp are all consumed while using that. Also as for thunderbolt + celestial sword, as strong as it seems xD isn't it way slower to train than just triple thunderbolt? and the flaming+scalding effect's dmg won't be as strong as triple thunderbolt until it's closed to maxed right? Either way I'm planning to respec soon.
Judgement has the higher base damage currently, and it may seem restricting at first but it really is not when combo'd with Jump ect. with a 7 AP build try judgment thunder bolt and see how that goes until you can either 2x judgement or other wise hit 9 AP and do 2x thunderbolt and one celestial sword.

posté February 26, 2013, 18:35:47 | #8

Quote (Emeath @ 26 February 2013 14:28) *

Quote (SirTristepint @ 05 February 2013 13:43) *
Judgement has the higher base damage currently, and it may seem restricting at first but it really is not when combo'd with Jump ect. with a 7 AP build try judgment thunder bolt and see how that goes until you can either 2x judgement or other wise hit 9 AP and do 2x thunderbolt and one celestial sword.
Thanks for your reply! I'm currently lvl 81 with 9 AP and 2x thunderbolt+ Celestial sword is working great thanks everyone!

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-06-16
posté September 16, 2013, 10:36:29 | #9
Hey guys how can i Build an fire IOP 12 AP on my calculations i can only make 11 AP at lvl 100 but i saw a lvl 100 that have 12 AP and a fire I need Help