Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Osamodas Ablites is not fair...
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté March 18, 2012, 02:54:02 | #1
Osamodas Ablites is not fair... Why?

Osamodas must pay 100 points.
gobup 52% -> 75% natural strong monster.
WHEN, other class pay 100 point and got +XX % dmg... or +% chance +% dmg (Cra,Eca) +500% dmg ? ...
Only gobup give "range" ... amazing...

next, Osamodas must pay 100 points.
Gobgob ... 5 slots ? and ? only slots... type monster..

next, Osamodas must pay 100 points = 2AP control one summon and got -20% resist....

Pasives ? 20% chance phoenix reborn ? small... 10 fight meybe ~2 reborn...

Refrect 20% ? monster deal ~20-60dmg..

PvP not fer, because lose = lose spirites...

Ablites Osmadas is not fair and usless...

sr, my eng. is bad ^^ but...
but i like Osamodas :]

Say "2x Lancer (70lvl) is OP inPVP ?
Ohhh really ? You must be noob... because Lancer have small HP is easy destroy..
When destroy osa must wait 6 turn... K.O.
So 6 turn = ? what osa doing ? ... NOTHING only DIE ...

This post has been edited by Nsuidara - March 18, 2012, 02:56:12.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-09
posté March 18, 2012, 06:14:41 | #2
There's a reason why most build guides will tell you "K, just get these 2-3 core abilities and get whatever you want because there's really no reason to care anymore."

Nyeheh~

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté March 18, 2012, 06:45:41 | #3
So true. Osa need Buff.

posté March 18, 2012, 14:40:38 | #4
Next arguments...
Osa in PvP must pay... pay Spirites Summon, when other player play PvP FREE ...

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-27
posté March 18, 2012, 16:10:06 | #5
2 rikokos are very strong in pvp

posté March 19, 2012, 08:49:32 | #6
I don't actually agree with this, but I don't like the waiting 6 turns after your lancer dies.
But i do know, that the lancers can revive somehow, i saw somebody revived them.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-14
posté March 19, 2012, 19:08:55 | #7
My chafer died many times, and I did not discover any way to "revive" him to its form. After 6 turns it resurrects itself to a half-skeleton. Only his legs move and kick monsters for 40 dmg with a buff. You can kill it, before it resurrects by simply attacking it 2-3 times. Then you can summon another creature.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté March 20, 2012, 15:20:23 | #8
I think that Chafers have a chance to ressurrect each turn until the body vanishes.
Also, if your Gobgob eat the Chafer ressurrected legs, you dont lose the Chafer at all. O.o

posté March 21, 2012, 00:21:33 | #9
but u have to have spare leadership point for gobup and I used that trick few times when any of my summons was close to death and I didn't want it to vanish. I just summoned gobup next to my summon, and eaten it, so it could return to my pokeball  

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté March 21, 2012, 00:34:09 | #10
I've personally gone the Earth/Air Hybrid Dragon Osamoda route while the damage lacks compared to the summon Osa I find it very enjoyable, and there's always hope that eventually it will be buffed some and put on par with the summon Osa's damage.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-09
posté March 21, 2012, 00:43:35 | #11

Quote (Nsuidara @ 18 March 2012 02:54) *
Why?

Osamodas must pay 100 points.
gobup 52% -> 75% natural strong monster.
WHEN, other class pay 100 point and got +XX % dmg... or +% chance +% dmg (Cra,Eca) +500% dmg ? ...
Only gobup give "range" ... amazing...

next, Osamodas must pay 100 points.
Gobgob ... 5 slots ? and ? only slots... type monster..

next, Osamodas must pay 100 points = 2AP control one summon and got -20% resist....

Pasives ? 20% chance phoenix reborn ? small... 10 fight meybe ~2 reborn...

Refrect 20% ? monster deal ~20-60dmg..

PvP not fer, because lose = lose spirites...

Ablites Osmadas is not fair and usless...

sr, my eng. is bad ^^ but...
but i like Osamodas :]

Say "2x Lancer (70lvl) is OP inPVP ?
Ohhh really ? You must be noob... because Lancer have small HP is easy destroy..
When destroy osa must wait 6 turn... K.O.
So 6 turn = ? what osa doing ? ... NOTHING only DIE ...
im a osa lvl 45 and i pwn lvls 66 -.- dude just learn ur class ... i use only 1 lancer and its already now too easy. u finish ur oponents hp within 3 turns.. if crit it takes only 2 turns mostly lol.. so how is it hard to pvp? (in my opinion you just suck at your class) i even solo lvls 50 - 55 mosnters at lvl 45 character lvl, epxlain me how are osa not fair? and even if my lancer gets destroyed i still hit with my atacks around 70 crit.. u just gota find a good build

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 21, 2012, 00:46:47.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté March 21, 2012, 01:54:37 | #12
Osa is really OP with that chafer lancer - if you don;t see it play as sadida and compare. You will see that dolls are doing 10x less dmg and have no protection in front or 5 mp and uber lock. Chafer is like few dolls of sadida fused into 1 creature that osamodas can summon in 1 trun (at higher lvl it can summon 2 in 1 turn). Saying osamodas need buff is a joke. 20% chance for summon to be ressurected is pretty cool as you dont need to waste turn to resummon them. Also prespic hair is great counter for those who dare to attack your summons - they will suffer % of their own damage! It's freaking cool! The only bad thing abotu osamodas is permanent death of summons in friendly pvp.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2008-01-11
posté March 21, 2012, 01:57:39 | #13
Kiler what attacks do you mainly use? I'm using Whip (for the summon damage) and Crackler Punch (Hits as hard as Boohowl and has good range).

posté March 21, 2012, 10:21:34 | #14
Hm... I am curious - is anybody going for summon build + air branch ?

I mean - it;s obvious that summoners will want to use whip a lot, but after all summons are present I add my whip + scara + crow (+ scara if I don't move), and with that, I can deal ~60-70dmg + (~16-22) which is not that bad.

I am not a dragon-type now, but at my 57lev I am thinking about increasing those air spells with the influence of dragon form [additional benefits from each air spell].

Just don't know if it will become handy later on

posté March 21, 2012, 12:53:01 | #15
I dont care about dragon form, Im staying full summon build. I for one am lvling not just whip because when it gets nerfed and everyone is crying that whip is there only level 50 spell because its all they use then they will be fudged.

Anyways when new content is released we will have more monsters to capture and exploit like chafer lol

posté March 21, 2012, 20:00:28 | #16
When Ankama remove Chafer "Captured" you been cry... really cry :]
or remove efect Whip "double damage by summons" :]

and i never say Osa is low... Osa is usless...

i say look first post

This post has been edited by Nsuidara - March 21, 2012, 20:39:57.
posté March 22, 2012, 00:04:43 | #17
Sigh, I wrote a wall of text just now and it didn't post - lovely!

Anyway, simplified version, take two.

Dragon Osa:

1. I demand that the support spells get at least ONE beneficial passive for the form. There are only summoning passives, and some of them are virtually rubbish that don't even summoners will be taking! Read by someone, and I thought it was a good idea - that once you were merged, some of the passives would work with the dragon: such as Prespic Hair and Gobball Steak.

2. This one I'm serious about, and Ankama should do something about this ASAP. No questioning, no hassle. I know they're bombarded each day with nerfs and buffs, but this one is a major screw up when it comes to Dragon Osa:

There is not a single spell that utilises wakfu whilst being a Dragon! Each fight I'm left with 6 wakfu! This is a resource that should be utilised in addition with your other resources AP and MP - and yet we don't have a single thing! Every other class has something to dump their wakfu in, whether it be: Iop's Uppercut for squeezing extra damage, Cra's beacon, Sacrier's Sanguine Armour etc etc.

Is this fair? Far from it, there is no debating and no excuses for it. I am certain this will be fixed in the future, and let's hope that it's in the next one! Seriously!

Thank you,

Impérial Brut

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-09
posté March 22, 2012, 10:42:20 | #18

Quote (Veloth @ 22 March 2012 00:04) *
Sigh, I wrote a wall of text just now and it didn't post - lovely!

Anyway, simplified version, take two.

Dragon Osa:

1. I demand that the support spells get at least ONE beneficial passive for the form. There are only summoning passives, and some of them are virtually rubbish that don't even summoners will be taking! Read by someone, and I thought it was a good idea - that once you were merged, some of the passives would work with the dragon: such as Prespic Hair and Gobball Steak.

2. This one I'm serious about, and Ankama should do something about this ASAP. No questioning, no hassle. I know they're bombarded each day with nerfs and buffs, but this one is a major screw up when it comes to Dragon Osa:

There is not a single spell that utilises wakfu whilst being a Dragon! Each fight I'm left with 6 wakfu! This is a resource that should be utilised in addition with your other resources AP and MP - and yet we don't have a single thing! Every other class has something to dump their wakfu in, whether it be: Iop's Uppercut for squeezing extra damage, Cra's beacon, Sacrier's Sanguine Armour etc etc.

Is this fair? Far from it, there is no debating and no excuses for it. I am certain this will be fixed in the future, and let's hope that it's in the next one! Seriously!

Thank you,

Impérial Brut

This.

Exactly this.

Fuse some of the useless passive together. (Like Animal Link and Phoenix together. Both has something to do with Summons' death) and add another passive for Dragon form like "WRATH OF THE DRAGONBORNE" or something that gives + damage bonus for a turn.

Or a lock-escape skill or something.

Nyeheh~

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté March 22, 2012, 17:26:44 | #19
Simple Solution:

Regard the Osamodas in Dragonform as a Summon. Or since hes merged with the GobGob 50% of all the Support effect that work on summons.

Agreed with you guys

Mirajane Strauss.

posté March 22, 2012, 22:34:41 | #20
well, why not just make a passive that share a part of our stat to our summons, that way, we could even use low level summons while on higher levels, dont use the monster's stat but ours, maybe 60% maxed passive, that way, we could even make use of leadership and even use wodents at higher level(just an example) while using these monsters, we could also level up their skills(makes good use of possesion), making osas a more versatile class and not just whip as our most reliable spell.