December 06, 2011, 22:09:01 |
Some idea's By: kinglieveld :p
How about we expand the total party members allowed in a group.
I mean since the map is a lot larger (because the entire map is avaible instead of only a part of it like in Dofus) it could be easier to get larger groups.
It has some possitive changes as well like:
- It wil be easier to do more things with the guild.
- There will be less groups.
- In larger groups there can be more xp won, and people can lvl alot faster. (not that you need a lot of time to get high lvl)
- People can do more runs what makes the game a lot more active.
- And countless more things.
But to allow to make this happen you also will need to change the dungeon system, since it will be too easy to do the dungeon with more people.
Thats why i came up with the idea to be able to choose the difficulty to do the dungeon
- easy: This can be done with a small group, but will get a lower drop/xp rate.
- normal: This is how the dungeon is now.
- hard: This will need a larger group, but will get a slightly higher drop/xp rate.
- impossible: This needs a large/strong (experienced) group, But will get a higher drop/xp rate.
We can also make it so that the easy difficulty has less rooms and the impossible difficulty more.
This idea is more fun so you dont get bored of doing the same dungeon over and over again. And so it can be alot harder for higher lvl's to solo dungeons. (not that they are not allowed too)
If you got some more suggestions that can be usefull to help making this suggestion into the game, please comment.
(ps. srry for my bad english)