FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

High level Eniripsas

By nishantjung 2013-02-05 13:09
Excuse me, but I would like to see the equipments of high level Eniripsas you are wearing...... By print screening your inventory part.... Please also show you spell box.
Reactions 41
Gear:
Starry set + Gobbstring + Gobbsage Epaulette for heal and resist
Gobbsage set + Rampart set for heal
Gobbsage set + Imperial whirlibig set for 12 ap without satisfaction/legano ring

And the ultimate set for eni nowadays
Excarnus set + Admiral Hurl Hat + Admiral Hurl Epaulette + Admiral Hurl Belt

Rings:
You can use double Makafire ring for pvp or Black Ring for water damage + critical bonus.

For Pet:
Gemlin/Striped Bow Meow for Constitution Bonus
Tuffty Tofu for Dodge
Clawbot for the awesome combo Starry set + clawbot.

Weapon:
Makabra Wand + Tyse Pick for Heal or Makabra Wand + Khiel's Aegis or Imperial Shield for minor Heal bonus but a good resistance bonus (8 ap/12 ap build)
LeroyoreL|2013-02-05 13:35:10Gear:
Starry set + Gobbstring + Gobbsage Epaulette for heal and resist
Gobbsage set + Rampart set for heal
Gobbsage set + Imperial whirlibig set for 12 ap without satisfaction/legano ring

And the ultimate set for eni nowadays
Excarnus set + Admiral Hurl Hat + Admiral Hurl Epaulette + Admiral Hurl Belt

Rings:
You can use double Makafire ring for pvp or Black Ring for water damage + critical bonus.

For Pet:
Gemlin/Striped Bow Meow for Constitution Bonus
Tuffty Tofu for Dodge
Clawbot for the awesome combo Starry set + clawbot.

Weapon:
Makabra Wand + Tyse Pick for Heal or Makabra Wand + Khiel's Aegis or Imperial Shield for minor Heal bonus but a good resistance bonus (8 ap/12 ap build)

Tuffty is only for when u use starry.
if excarnus set, then low dodge.

so i prefer + spell lvl pet.
I'm poor, so I use full Starry set + Monastery rat set + Maka wand+ Tyse Pick biggrin Though now I want to try 12ap build, so we will see.

Unfortunately i have yet to get the full dream set but this is pretty decent, i have an unstable 12ap build and can cast either 3xfort of twice the aoe heal.
That's really strong..... :O

All of you I mean....

Please print screen your spells box too.......

Please!

PLEASE!!!

I still need to straighten out some of my spell exp once I reach Max, but this should give a good idea of what I have going. And yes, I do enjoy 11AP.

Heres is my contribution to the post biggrin

My perfect set~

Vood~
>not from nox
>gobbsage set just sitting there
>full excarnus set
>2 tortured souls
>32000 kamas

Something tells me you're in the Remmington equivilant of Mostly Harmless.

Mfw hushed is better anyways
BREATHTAKING!!!
And now! meet the worst eni eveeeer biggrin

:3
HateSpawn|2013-02-28 16:22:59>not from nox
>full excarnus set
>2 tortured souls
>32000 kamas

lol you have the dream set everyone wants and 32kk. You must have some sugar daddy of some sort
Very nice set Vood. I use the same setup but have Black Rings instead of tortured souls. My favorite part of this setup is the additional range from 3 admihurl.

Also, Triad at 50 for 75% WP. Classy^^
MightyKrang|2013-03-02 17:20:40
HateSpawn|2013-02-28 16:22:59>not from nox
>full excarnus set
>2 tortured souls
>32000 kamas

lol you have the dream set everyone wants and 32kk. You must have some sugar daddy of some sort
It's not that hard to buy cheap and sell high. Or craft ur eyes out and make hundreds of kamas per day. Not to mention the possibility to buy Ogrines in Dofus (or with cash), trade them for some kick ass items and pets and sell them for thousands on the market. I could make that kamas in a month, no hustle involved smile 
darkpret|2013-03-02 17:14:29And now! meet the worst eni eveeeer biggrin

:3
Haha, that's pretty much my Eni too, except Im 10ap.

Here is mine. I focused on crits instead of chance and i alternate b/w fort and invig as both are 4 ap and i can use either at max effieciency. I need to do a bit of tweaking as I would like the 2ap heal to be a bit higher but i mainly play 10 so i can eniraise as needed for a dispel and still get 2 large heals in, or a rez and 2 large heals. I have another black ring i use at times too though the vampiric bracelet can be nice with 15 heals and 15 pp. Of course the dream set would be nice as well tortured souls and admihurl belt even with my setup.
cyndiloo|2013-03-24 15:58:50

Here is mine. I focused on crits instead of chance and i alternate b/w fort and invig as both are 4 ap and i can use either at max effieciency. I need to do a bit of tweaking as I would like the 2ap heal to be a bit higher but i mainly play 10 so i can eniraise as needed for a dispel and still get 2 large heals in, or a rez and 2 large heals. I have another black ring i use at times too though the vampiric bracelet can be nice with 15 heals and 15 pp. Of course the dream set would be nice as well tortured souls and admihurl belt even with my setup.
Ah! Your build is like exactly that I wish to do! I was worried focusing on crit more was a silly idea--but it's nice to see someone who is using that idea, ahah.
If I may ask, how much did you put into your base crit? I am not sure how much to put--and I don't want to put too much in and not put anything in chance at all. Not sure how much a decent amount is, ahah.
I went 1 ap, 1mp, 1 range and dumped all the remaining into crit. Over time a full on chance build would probably outheal it, and I usually wear rat belt with this for another 3 crit and black ring would give 1, totalling about 29 so roughly a little over a 1/4 of my heals crit. Crit is an expensive stat and gobbsage set doesn't give much naturally either, so other sets would really embelish the crits up to 1/3 or so of the time. My water damage is a bit lower than some of the others but I do have around 100 plus heals as well to bring it up and the crits are really nice when you get them. I had the impression from something I read a while ago that plus heals were stronger than plus water, but i'm not sure how that works.

I have 14 crit and 1 chance just b/c i dumped in remaining points. It's basically a toss up b/w 14 critical or around 36 percent water from 77 chance. Yeah you get water resist, but it's not like we're not already very resistant to that element and few monsters are water anyway. 36 percent water would be rougly 1/3rd the base damage of the spell added on for every heal where as the crit is bigger heals 30 percent of the time versus 15 percent of the time.
I have one word to describe all!
AWESOME!!!!

And...
Anyways I am a bit low leveled Eniripsas...... Thank you for co operating......
Respond to this thread