FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Problem with password (A chance for that I've gotten hacked, please read this post+please)

By SniffingyourTNTagain#6850 - MEMBER - February 17, 2013, 16:56:35
Bit annoyed that no one actually dared to answer.
Well I don't know what really happened on my original-made account SniffingyourTNT. I can't log in with my usual password which makes me extremly sad. Part of it might be my fault, since I don't remember fully the secret password, and can't even remember the email (who my friend made). I have loads of evidence that I am the right holder of this account, and of course I can admitt that this post might seem like a stupid robber's plan on stealing the account. But that account might be standing there empty forever in any case a hacker actually stole it. I have about 2 months of subscription and time is running out, it really really is sad that I can't continue working on it.

I just leveled my sadida up to 30, 2 days ago. Busy lizzies from Bonta and have a restate waiting for me as well. . . Aren't there any possibility to let me prove or get a faster response to this? I don't really want the restate to go to waste either when I just decided to go earth. sad:wacko:
0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 4022
Nobody works at Ankama on the weekends.
0 0
Score : 2133
So you can't remember the answer to your secret question, and you are unsure about the email because your friend created it....?
If your friend created the account/email then technically the ankama account belongs to the person who owns the email account. So what evidence could you possibly have if you don't know the email the account is listed under and/or the secret answer?
You might want to try contacting your friend if you have any hopes of getting your account back, but to be honest it smells awfully fishy in here.
0 0
Score : 259
Unfortunately, the only way you're going to get an official answer on this is if you send in a support ticket here, as no one on the forums can help you with account issues. There may, however, be an extended period for the support team to get back to you, although since you don't know your security answer or have access to the e-mail used to create the account, the odds aren't looking to be in your favour.

Good luck.
0 0
Score : 955
If there is no solution, consider that account, and the money invested in it, lost.
Consider creating an account yourself and register all relevant information on paper, keeping it in a safe place, so that this kind of problem doesn't happen again.

This is all the advice I can give you at the moment.
0 0
Respond to this thread