Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

new pet ideas?
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-09
posté March 20, 2012, 14:58:10 | #1
new pet ideas? my pet idea is a gobly pet what is yours?

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté March 20, 2012, 18:46:32 | #2

Quote (kilerama22 @ 20 March 2012 14:58) *
my pet idea is a gobly pet what is yours?
how original....
i know a pet with a pet but wait that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too.....
it would look like a gemlin with mini gemlins its bonus is 50% chance of lagging

posté March 20, 2012, 18:49:43 | #3
Old Gemlin back, please.

posté March 20, 2012, 19:41:37 | #4

Quote (epicmanzor @ 20 March 2012 18:46) *

how original....
i know a pet with a pet but wait that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too and that pet has a pet too.....
it would look like a gemlin with mini gemlins its bonus is 50% chance of lagging
for ur info dofus has also a little white gobbly as a pet so i throught we could get one oh and stop complaining people and give some good comments and not this shit.. im sick of it u just complain and complain instead of saying something usefull -.- and u already spammed the dev log 2 with gemlin gemlin, if you don't care about pets then just don't comment here ok? [Now back to topic anyone has any idea for a new pet? (without gemlin gemlin blabla besides we already ot gelmin ingame)  

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 20, 2012, 19:53:34.
posté March 20, 2012, 20:08:13 | #5
All colour piwi's ?
Tofoone and Tofurby.
Well, basically every pet-looking mob..

posté March 20, 2012, 20:11:40 | #6

Quote (adieets @ 20 March 2012 20:08) *
All colour piwi's ?
Tofoone and Tofurby.
Well, basically every pet-looking mob..
there we go thats what i wanted to hear a white piwi and then bonus skins to add to the piwi would be red,green,blue,purple ^^ what do you think?
are a blue cute gobbyl and u could add brown,black or keep the white on it ^^ and a gold bell

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 20, 2012, 20:12:43.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-06-14
posté March 20, 2012, 20:50:05 | #7
- showing gobgob on osa as special pet sprite [same as old gemlin tab but doesn't give any bonus]

- some kind of creature from myth as mini-size like little dragon or griffon
even mini size of Aguabrial from Mount Zinit first stage is fine....XD

- Sharkie....I think he's really cute when jumping and bite my char head LOL

posté March 20, 2012, 21:15:50 | #8
guys i love ur ideas especially the gobgob one ^^

posté March 21, 2012, 06:49:41 | #9

Quote (kilerama22 @ 20 March 2012 19:41) *

how original....
for ur info dofus has also a little white gobbly as a pet so i throught we could get one oh and stop complaining people and give some good comments and not this shit.. im sick of it u just complain and complain instead of saying something usefull -.- and u already spammed the dev log 2 with gemlin gemlin, if you don't care about pets then just don't comment here ok? [Now back to topic anyone has any idea for a new pet? (without gemlin gemlin blabla besides we already ot gelmin ingame)
as i said how original i spammed dev blog 2? wow i only write 1 complain about gem drop system from a spell and i am a spammer so everyone is a spammer who writes in dev blog makes sense ....
gem isnt a gemlin
gem = haven bag gem learn to read and go to school oh and i do care about pets
that have stats a pet without stats is worth nothing

This post has been edited by epicmanzor - March 21, 2012, 06:50:17.
posté March 21, 2012, 08:09:38 | #10

Quote (epicmanzor @ 21 March 2012 06:49) *

Quote (kilerama22 @ 20 March 2012 19:41) *

how original....
as i said how original i spammed dev blog 2? wow i only write 1 complain about gem drop system from a spell and i am a spammer so everyone is a spammer who writes in dev blog makes sense ....
gem isnt a gemlin
gem = haven bag gem learn to read and go to school oh and i do care about pets
that have stats a pet without stats is worth nothing
first of all i never said you spammed dev blog with gem but i said gemlin so please learn to read.. second of all if u care about pets but only care about pets with stats then i don't see how could u care about them as pets if you only see them as stats equipment.. i think thats retarded. pets aren't just there for the stats. second of all i never called you a spammer but the guys who spammed gemblin gemblin gemblin ok? so befor you start making my topic to some spamm of complains or whatever i nicely ask you to don't do so and just go to some other topic if you don't have anything usefull to say thanks for your understanding [back to topic please ^^]

[Gobbly pet]

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 21, 2012, 08:15:38.
posté March 21, 2012, 08:44:12 | #11
"first of all i never said you spammed dev blog with gem but i said gemlin so please learn to read.."
i never posted anything about gemlin in dev blog only about the enu spell that doesnt even give a gem
"pets aren't just there for the stats"
yes they are unless u love non real pets and ur lonely
"second of all i never called you a spammer but the guys who spammed gemblin gemblin gemblin ok?"
u said... "and u already spammed the dev log 2 with gemlin gemlin,"
Learn to read and read everything the only thing comes up my mind is why cant u remember anything u said....
and i have a useful thing to say
first a way to leave pets with food and water in ur haven bag for some days and he would not die in 2 week or lose some hp like some pet haven gem with fences a bowls of food and water and then
comes new pets

posté March 21, 2012, 09:22:53 | #12
you mean like a haven gem pet system? o_o i didn't clearly understand your haven gem idea.

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 21, 2012, 09:24:55.
posté March 21, 2012, 09:47:43 | #13
well i dont know the name of the gem i will just call it pet gem it opens a new room with grass its a fenced area with 6 bowls and a fence gate u click the fence gate and it will give u a menu it will ask what pets would u like to put in the area lets say i selected a bow meow now hes in the fenced area
now it shows a 1 bow meow and 2 empty slots i click on the bow meow and it shows his 2 bowls
1 is filled with water the other one is empty i click on the empty one then i put 10 piwi beaks
he will eat 1 piwi beak in 8 hour but he wont gain exp he will survive 80 hours then when he is out of food he will lose 1 hp every 1 day or something like that

posté March 21, 2012, 09:52:03 | #14
Yeah, in this case, how about:
a demonic rose pet,
a ret pet,
a scarafly pet,
a young wild sow pet,
a baby drheller pet,
a [insert any monster already in the game] pet,
gostof variations of the above. Make them boutique-only. No, wait, better idea! Add a boutique-only consumable that turns your pet into a gostof version of itself for a day!

posté March 21, 2012, 10:14:23 | #15

Quote (Grichmann @ 21 March 2012 09:52) *
Yeah, in this case, how about:
a demonic rose pet,
a ret pet,
a scarafly pet,
a young wild sow pet,
a baby drheller pet,
a [insert any monster already in the game] pet,
gostof variations of the above. Make them boutique-only. No, wait, better idea! Add a boutique-only consumable that turns your pet into a gostof version of itself for a day!
a scara pet o: cool imagine a scara folowing you
nah but what do you think of the idea of little baby dragons folowing us?

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 21, 2012, 10:18:52.
posté March 21, 2012, 11:20:00 | #16
I'd also like to be able to play as an Eliatrope. That would be so cool!

I sort of like Epicmanzor's related idea about food bowls for your pets, because right now, the game expects you to log in every day to feed your pets. That's a little bit unfair to those of us who can't do that (Which means more or less everyone). This would make it much less punishing to stay overnight when visiting friends.