Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

haven bag gems in wakfu shop?, wakfu shop request
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-09
posté March 17, 2012, 13:59:09 | #21
im not here for vote i just wanted to hear peoples opinion xD, oh well but u gave me the answer i was looking for, so they are opaimable ^^ thanks how do i lock the topic btw or delete  

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté March 17, 2012, 14:35:03 | #22
Got me scared there for a second. It is one of my biggest fear they actually do this.

The two rooms the OP conveniently forgot are merch and garden gems. The two actually adding power.

posté March 18, 2012, 02:05:53 | #23
Say whatever you want but I am playing this game for fun and for my fun I would be ok to spend few bucks. I would REALLY like to see gems in shop. People who get these gems in the game selling for EXTREME amount of money and when I say money I mean real money, yes, I have seen the examples of it and when you want to buy with in-game money they just tell you some price which you can see only in your dreams. Putting some gems into the shop will destroy this black market and I would like to have my gems from the shop AND increasing my fun level into highest by laughing those people who sells for extreme amounts... And there is no FREE-GAME however you look at it there are always black markets going on ''always'' instead of making them winner why not make the company itself winner. I dont agree with any of you guys even if you dont buy stuffs from black markets someone DOES and they win in the end again same goes for ''boutique'' of ankama some of you dont buy anything at all, some of you buys and there are others who buys in game with their kamas. When the makabras came out first you whined like little girls and what happend now? There are even right now better alternatives in the game and later on there WILL be much more. Get on with it guys if you dont want to play dont play thats it dont ruin others fun please.

This post has been edited by Archy666 - March 18, 2012, 02:06:54.
posté March 18, 2012, 02:55:09 | #24
How about you don't ruin the fun of others eh? We are paying a subscription and we would like a fair and balanced playing field. What is this attitude of solving any problem (imaginary or not) with money. Do you people even realize game companies treat us this way because of you? They don't even need to con you out of your money you're basically throwing your wallets at their feet and begging them to take your money. Sad world we're living in.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-05-13
posté March 18, 2012, 14:35:23 | #25

Quote (Archy666 @ 18 March 2012 02:05) *
Putting some gems into the shop will destroy this black market

Maybe we just need to increase the drop rate?

Why are you people talking about put the haven gem in the shop?
You dont see any gem? Ask insteat to raise the drop rate, and dont mess with the shop anymore.

Anyway, it' some kinda funny. In the beta we where submerged with tons of haven gems, even the piwi dropped them, now i only heard of a garden haven gem dropped by an enutrof in a far far away land (actually, emelka).
The ankama just dont knew about half measures.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-11
posté March 24, 2012, 03:14:01 | #26
As far as I know they are increasing the drop rate, I hear alot of people saying there not dropping but I've dropped two in my week and 2 days of playing =X

posté March 25, 2012, 08:45:50 | #27

Quote (xDuSt @ 24 March 2012 03:14) *
As far as I know they are increasing the drop rate, I hear alot of people saying there not dropping but I've dropped two in my week and 2 days of playing =X

I suggest you start playing as an Eca. Seriously.
But, yeah. The developers are increasing the drop rates for bosses, so we should start seeing a lot more people with haven gems. A lot, as in a few dozen more... Can't complain, though.

Why are you people talking about put the haven gem in the shop? You dont see any gem? Ask insteat to raise the drop rate, and dont mess with the shop anymore.

I completely agree with you. It's bad enough we can buy weapons at the shop, but buying haven gems? Are you guys out of your mind? It would be like selling unusual hats at the Team Fortress 2 store (If you don't what these hats are, let's just say they are sort of rare like haven gems). Within time everyone would have them, immensely decreasing their value and "uniqueness".

If there's gold everywhere, there's gold nowhere. That's how life works, or so I've heard

This post has been edited by Donran - March 25, 2012, 08:46:51.