FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

[Gameplay Video] Amazing Hit

By Eleser 2009-10-27 16:26
Huge thanks for Kazz for performing the deed, and Dara and Axyei for helping set it up smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Z5b5_ytME
Reactions 11
Can hardly work out what any of that is. Everything is too tiny.
Sorry, thats youtube scaling it down ;/ Basically its a 45 eca hitting for 1400 tongue
I'd be interested to know the setup.
OMG O_O
Eraniverse|2009-10-28 16:40:00I'd be interested to know the setup.

it's every eca's setup ever made
chance insolente, double damage on the monster (0% failure on crit)
chance insolente, flush

they probably used stuff like damage bonuses on her and -earth resist poison on the crab
Yea but than you still have to have like +2000% or something?/

Dev's should look into this lol
You dont need that much +dmg at all really. Ive seen a lvl 30 eca hit over 400dmg with just Chance insolente/pari/flush. If he had the extra ap to auto crit flush as well the dmg would be even higher and I imagine that by lvl 45 flush will be a high enough lvl to be around 1000dmg. I imagine a nerf will be coming along once more people catch on to this and we see more ecas dominating everyone.
gee, you think? Ecas are supposed to be based around chance. Giving them abilit(ies) to autocrit takes away from that gamble.
cyberforce-tg|2010-03-24 23:47:43gee, you think? Ecas are supposed to be based around chance. Giving them abilit(ies) to autocrit takes away from that gamble.

Could this be the comment that made the new Ecas SOOO random? x3
Spike - Polish xD in game (video)
I was i that fight lol. Was playing the Sac named Combo.Back then wakfu was more fun, Provocation was the best iop spell i have ever seen.

It's a shame ankama had to remove all the interesting stuff.

The animations for spells back then was better too. Now the animations look worse than the old version of dofus.
Respond to this thread