FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE CONEYS

By Bulbasheep 2013-10-12 09:35
CHOOSE FROM 16 ORIGINAL CONEYS TO PLAY AS

Reactions 10
EEEEEEEK YESSS MORE CONEYS!
Ohmfbkdsbkcfjdfskvbsa UGH.
I'm in love. The last 3 coneys, panda, feca, xelor, my heart melted.
You're so good!
Cute coneys. XD I love the panda and the feca definitely!

You should color them o3o

- Laci
Ohgod. The rogue one is perfect ;3;
...and eni one too
Ichiechiechie|2013-10-13 02:29:37You should color them o3o

- Laci

I'm lazy and biased so I've only coloured one so far. xD

Bulbasheep|2013-10-16 09:45:38I'm lazy and biased so I've only coloured one so far. xD

OMG THAT IS ADORABLE! My heart fluttered! Its okai being biased, I do love eniripsas and what more would be an eni coney! XD
You're not lazy at all, as I see your art in the wakfu tag in tumblr. *is a tumblr stalker* Really awesome work *3*
Ichiechiechie|2013-10-16 10:42:31
Bulbasheep|2013-10-16 09:45:38I'm lazy and biased so I've only coloured one so far. xD

OMG THAT IS ADORABLE! My heart fluttered! Its okai being biased, I do love eniripsas and what more would be an eni coney! XD
You're not lazy at all, as I see your art in the wakfu tag in tumblr. *is a tumblr stalker* Really awesome work *3*
djkbvkjsfvkjbsdvjbksjdbvkjsdfbvkjsdvkbfcvkjbfvbkfbv *explodes from cuteness*
WTB this "dye" for my coney pls ty. xD
Kamiko|2013-10-17 08:33:04

They should introduce pet conies in the game so that you only not get to be with it during the fight but have it follow you around wherever you go. and ofc. Dyes like that would be awesome happy 
super duper awesomely kawaii desu ne! ~ x3

CONEY POWA! GOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :3

Love them wub

~ Tali ^^
Ichiechiechie|2013-10-17 11:51:55
Kamiko|2013-10-17 08:33:04

They should introduce pet conies in the game so that you only not get to be with it during the fight but have it follow you around wherever you go. and ofc. Dyes like that would be awesome happy
omg

ankama

ankama plz
plz

CONEEEEEEEEEe
xD
They should totally make a new game, with Coneys as classes, npc, summons and pets!
Respond to this thread