FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

[update] Silly Doodles of Brak gov (oct '13)

By Ichiechiechie - MEMBER (+) - 2013-10-11 21:25

Sweetest gov evuur. I grew attached to her /shot
Yay, I get to be Top's twinny again and Silv gets to keep her double horns /shot XD
I'll post the rest of the team later ;v; *bows*
Reactions 6
I look like such a creeper, Idc
I WAIT for you to post more of your adorable pictures everytime I check the forums!
The cutest Gov ever!
GG!!!!
Gosh, Ichie. Your work is so damn adorable! You're very talented and I'm very envious. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Kamiko|2013-10-12 04:37:15I look like such a creeper, Idc
I WAIT for you to post more of your adorable pictures everytime I check the forums!
The cutest Gov ever!
GG!!!!
Aaa, thank you. Idk how to properly reply, but I am glad that you like them qq as promised tho, I will draw your Ova sooner c: as I do fancy drawing purty enis!~

tashlol|2013-10-15 02:29:11Gosh, Ichie. Your work is so damn adorable! You're very talented and I'm very envious. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Novalee QAQ your words are too flattering. Thank you! These kinds appreciation inspire me to draw more u v u *bows*

=====
here's an update. Niamh, brak of remington's current eco c:

awesome drawing :O
I love the look of Sadida as eco. And now you made it as chibi! Adorable!
basjejaspers|2013-10-25 15:00:19awesome drawing :O
Thanks, Sting smile

Kikuihimonji|2013-10-25 20:52:01I love the look of Sadida as eco. And now you made it as chibi! Adorable!
Thank you! and yeah, I'm kind of getting hooked to Sadidas being eco's. Or at least I got used to knowing Tiny used to be one and now Niamh XD the class gives this Eco-material appeal.
Respond to this thread