FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Laci loves Girly + art for other people / dumps

By Ichiechiechie - MEMBER (+) - 2013-10-07 03:19

Yea, just gonna leave this here cause. Breezi gunna *lel* at me.

Sorry for being busy lately.
Reactions 21
AWWWWWWWWW SOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELY. AMA CRAI. OH GOD. SOMEBODY GET ME A TISSUE, ARGH, LEEEEEEEL!!!!
KidWicked|2013-10-07 14:38:16AWWWWWWWWW SOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELY. AMA CRAI. OH GOD. SOMEBODY GET ME A TISSUE, ARGH, LEEEEEEEL!!!!

MEANIE QAQ
what a lovely couple pic :O

@breezi: you kfc!
I adore the way you create them.
They look so cute and cuddly QQ
haha krizh , u kfc :O go online man guild needs u, and its a good drawing but i must LeL at it ehueuheue, and my title below is ugly gobball sad . biggrin 
krishsakti|2013-10-08 06:40:48what a lovely couple pic :O

@breezi: you kfc!
Thank you, Krizh! And omg I didn't know we played on the same server QAQ you so close to Qeeki!!~

Kamiko|2013-10-08 21:08:12I adore the way you create them.
They look so cute and cuddly QQ
Aaa, I'm honored that you've said that. I try and draw characters as cuddly and fluffy as I imagine them to be ;u; I'm very glad you liked it. u v u *bows*

KidWicked|2013-10-10 14:18:34haha krizh , u kfc :O go online man guild needs u, and its a good drawing but i must LeL at it ehueuheue, and my title below is ugly gobball sad . biggrin
QEEKI :@@ NO. YOU.. NO QAQ /duct tapes

Also here's some other art dump over the past few weeks :3

My baby Nokkii~

Pancake and Enie's

Silveyn's hot Masq ;v;

and Owlite *v*

and I'm secretly proud of this one /shot
Aho-sama's
Owow, isn't it our chars over here OvO Reallyreally like how you draw them x3 *hugs*

and others are sooo cute too >w
You're very welcome! Im just waiting for you to make a pretty eni named Ova, one day. Us Enis need love too QQ
french-pancake|2013-10-10 22:31:48Owow, isn't it our chars over here OvO Reallyreally like how you draw them x3 *hugs*

and others are sooo cute too >w
Aaaa, Pancakee, show youreself to me ingame Q333Q

Kamiko|2013-10-11 04:44:54You're very welcome! Im just waiting for you to make a pretty eni named Ova, one day. Us Enis need love too QQ
Ohh, another eni! :3 well maybe I could fit her in the list of stuff I need to draw, sometime soon >3< I'll go stalk her soon.. omfg so I just did.. and... your eni's name could not be more epic /shot XDD

=== update
Have a cute water masq for now u v u /shot

LOL Yeah, I love her. I'm glad ovaries wasn't taken. Look how adorbs she is! ^^

Also, you already know I ABSOLUTELY Love the water masq. everything you do. just QQ -wipes tear-
Kamiko|2013-10-13 04:16:45LOL Yeah, I love her. I'm glad ovaries wasn't taken. Look how adorbs she is! ^^

Also, you already know I ABSOLUTELY Love the water masq. everything you do. just QQ -wipes tear-
O A O Well, im definitely getting an eni and a masq doodle overload o/

I'm up for it anyways *w* just lemme finish my lovely eco and I'll much more likely draw Ovaries.
*seriously, dat name blows meh* So much gov hats for me to draw (~*o*)~
Aw biggrin Ty ty Shes the best, Im no artist but I can draw you a picture in return LOL
-
nothing to read here
Oh, nvm smile Sorry for bothering ^^
back with some doodles /break from uni stuff

Music the Eca /he is awesome u v u his voice is too!

and some couple art /shot'd

be back with a few more later. *Two horns and the Eni* -u-
/goes away again
dfsfhvjsefgvahsbdviucjeriohfvnielrnfiewjfviomdeovoerw
*melts*
Wow Ichie! These are all so good! (especially the feca)
Keep up the wonderful work smile Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

*cough* Needs more Srams! 
cuteness overload.... *exploded*

this made me awwwwww so much,as always Noko! wub
Respond to this thread