Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

JerryDB's profile
Statistics
1532 Posts (0.48 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 22, 2014, 19:22:05 | #1
Who is going to the Ankama Convention? I am still debating whether or not to go.

In case you missed Ankama are doing a Convention from 2nd/ 4th May in Lille, France link here.

Its free to join apart from traveling there.

If I am to going to I wont be going in cosplay this time.

I am the sexy one with the starry hat.

So I was interested who is going to join and if so what days as the event is 2 days and 3 evenings.

I dont think I will stay for the entire event and might be interested in meeting YOU!(to whoever that applies to ).

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 22, 2014, 19:25:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719591  Replies : 4  Views : 186
posté April 22, 2014, 18:54:19 | #2
Hello

Firstly it depends what server you are on.

The rough average price seems to be around 170kk for Nox/ Rem.

If you want to track prices and markets you are best using Wakfu Elements link here.

Here is a video I made on how to use Wakfu Elements.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 22, 2014, 18:55:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719571  Replies : 4  Views : 243
posté April 22, 2014, 17:41:27 | #3
(Misc. Guide) Wakfu damage calculators First simple calc by JerryDB

Ok, as I love maths I think know some of the Wakfu formulas which I use when making builds for myself and other people. However with all the new equipment critical hit bonus, backstab bonuses it was getting harder to quickly see what is better in terms of equipment.

Simple Damage Calculator from JerryDB
Now if someone wants to turn this into a html webpage please do .

Before you argue that any of my maths if incorrect please can you test it. As I spent hours using this spreadsheet with a extremely low variance between the game and the calc which is most likely a rounding issue. I do not claim that any of the formulas I use are correct.

To use the calc simply enter your numbers in the boxes then magic (see picture). P.S those are random number in the boxes atm.

By base damage/combo I mean if you cast 3 spells with a base of 25 your damage per turn will be 75.

Notes:
  • You can never hit less than your base damage so 100 base against 500% resistance and you hit 100 I couldn't get the special rule to work in my version of open office (not excel) as thats all I have atm.
  • This calc can be used in and outside of combat, if you gain +20% critical hits after using 1 Wakfu Point then add it in, so you can see the damage difference.
  • Sidestab is +10% final damage so 1.1 final damage.
  • Backstab is +25% final damage so 1.25%, backstab bonus damage is added to bonus damage
I have put the formulas at the right of the spreadsheet. I didn't think backstab just gets added to normal damage however I have run the maths so many times it can only be like that.
Now damage is not everything as this is just a straight calc for certain classes/builds you may want to lower your damage in order to gain resistance for example.

If you would like any further help on understanding anything within this post such as how does backstab damage work then please feel free to message me and good luck hit OVER 9,000!.

JerryDB

Advanced Damage Calculator from Serah

Please note the text below has been copy and pasted from Serah.

The link will guide you to a google docs spreadsheet that you do not need to log in for nor need to download to use as it is interactive. Due to the nature to how google documents are shared, many people are able to view it, however, only one person can fully use it (assuming without interruption). It is, after all, hard to calculate for your individual build when someone else is changing values you had just put down earlier. There is an option to download the spreadsheet as an excel file or an open documents file but I cannot say with confidence that it would work properly in either format. As a final note, if you are ever confused to how to use it I have left several comments that you can find by hovering over some of the white text in the spreadsheet.

UPDATE 0.11:

I like to inform you that I have updated it to include a duplicate in another tab at the bottom. This should allow up to two different people to use it without interruption. If you do not know whether a tab is in use then look for any floating colorful boxes. These boxes are other users that have currently selected that cell in the spreadsheet.

UPDATE 0.2:
These specialties will now have an effect to your stats and your overall estimated average damage/heal:

Feca: Counter, Feca Master, Ironclad, Peace Armor, Pacification
Osa: Osamoda's Blessing, Critical Synergy, Symbiosa
Enutrof: Treasure Tracker, Not Dead Yet, Drhellzerker

There are also new sections:

Guild Bonuses
Clan Member Bonuses
Haven World & Area Bonuses
Bonus Points
State

The "Bonus Points" section allows you to include the extra "Abilities" points received from achievements and the game's quest line (Vamp dungeon achievement, Jelly Quest, Chillberg Quest, and Wabbit Quest). The "State" section allows you to choose different states corresponding to each class (I.E. Feca's Pacification or an Enu's Drhellzerker mode).

Here is a list of stats that have no effect yet:
Critical Failures
Critical Damage Resist
Backstab Resist
Summons Damage
Mechanical Damage
Block

Finally, specialties not listed above or from other classes do not work yet either.

Enjoy,
Serah

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 22, 2014, 17:56:23.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #719531  Replies : 0  Views : 42
posté April 22, 2014, 17:08:14 | #4
I have updated my guide.

Eniripsa's Hands Guides:
[Guide] JerryDB's Water Eni - (by JerryDB: Last updated April 22, 2014)

I did write a feca guide but I need to update before adding it to this index.
The other feca guide is also not yet finished as at 22.04.14.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #719507  Replies : 30  Views : 11459
posté April 22, 2014, 15:34:13 | #5
Firstly Sidestab damage is +10% final damage and is not affecting by +damage from behind.
So if you normally deal 100 damage from the front you will deal 100 x 10% = 110 final damage.

Secondly when you use guile and jump behind it reduces your final damage by 25%.
When you attack from behind your final damage is increased by 25%.
However you have master stabber +40% damage from behind and the stabber buffs themselves as Soundtrack8 pointed out spells for give better effects from attacking from behind.

So with these extra damage increases attacking from behind should lead to better damage overall.

Damage from behind simply adds elemental damage when attacking from behind please use my calculator and see for yourself.

I did a lot of research about damage and made this calculator here now at the highest level there are small rounding errors but overall its pretty much spot on.

Here is an even better calculator from Serah here.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 22, 2014, 15:36:02.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #719465  Replies : 4  Views : 75
posté April 18, 2014, 22:16:10 | #6
Yes it is equal 1:1.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 18, 2014, 22:16:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717901  Replies : 3  Views : 128
posté April 18, 2014, 17:23:35 | #7
How to put it simply , general/flat damage increase all damage/all elements so lets say +100% all damage = +100% water damage which is used for healing spells.

The reason to make the distinction between damage and heals is there is a stat called +heals.

Lets say you have +300% water and +100 heals total healing is +400%.

With that in mind Sage set does not offer any plus heals and Lard set does so in terms of healing lard set is better. If you are going to be a healer then you should try to get equipment which has plus heals as well.

Btw you can always test things on the Wakfu Beta server link here( you will need to be p2p). Using the machine outside the alamax and buy a set set and compare the difference.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 18, 2014, 17:33:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717701  Replies : 3  Views : 128
posté April 13, 2014, 22:51:40 | #8
Could you expand and explain what instances you would use it?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #715513  Replies : 4  Views : 95
posté April 01, 2014, 23:58:30 | #9
A joke is a joke. I find this years joke rather amusing, most jokes that are told in the world may well offend someone.

I would also strongly suggest watching the series "Just for laughs" to enjoy how tricking people in a light hearted way is funny.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 02, 2014, 00:04:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #710247  Replies : 9  Views : 363
posté March 24, 2014, 22:00:51 | #10
The location for the pink machine which trade tickets for candies is where I am standing in the picture.

If you are after pp candy I would suggest playing the Gravedigger Game.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 24, 2014, 22:01:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #705447  Replies : 1  Views : 108
posté March 23, 2014, 15:53:05 | #11
Is this a contest? I had a two little Macawker's which I had been feeding for months.
There was an update which meant I couldn't put them back into my chest as I had acquired better pets (people had been making fun out of me for months by this time).

So I stopped feeding them after a while but I could get rid of them this went on for I dont even remember how long +6 months maybe longer until about 2 months ago when my inventory was full for the thousandth time I said "DIE!" and deleted both the pets.

In the recent update the pets are now not bad but I still do not regret my decision to delete them for causing me so much annoyance.

On a sidenote they made it so the pets were unable to be trade as well otherwise I would have likely given them away (I am not all evil).

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 23, 2014, 15:54:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704775  Replies : 17  Views : 622
posté March 22, 2014, 22:01:04 | #12
Critical Hit Damage for eni's Could someone help me test how critical hit damage works on eni's as I dont have any equipment to test it myself.

As pre-update it did nothing.

Messing around in the test server with two hagen daz daggers giving me +32 crit hit bonus seemed to do nithing.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 22, 2014, 22:12:24.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #704507  Replies : 1  Views : 254
posté March 22, 2014, 10:52:23 | #13
This is one of the reason I started playing because of the lack of quests.

Recently I have started to enjoy the quest lines they put in like Wabbit island (ROBOTS!) and Jelly Island.

Azael did say many months ago they do want to add real alternatives to level apart from just grinding but that may be some time in the future.

My general rule they can add it as long as its enjoyable for most, I did the wild estate questline with some friends its took so many hours, got barely any exp and wasn't very enjoyable or entertaining.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #702877  Replies : 8  Views : 321
posté March 22, 2014, 10:18:16 | #14
Wakfu Element includes CMC damage and Control but uses the old names of "Summon Damage" and "Leadership".

Willpower could also be removed, as its been completely remove from the game.

Thank you, P.S. include my videos on WE .

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 22, 2014, 10:18:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #702395  Replies : 6  Views : 474
posté March 22, 2014, 00:31:12 | #15
They spend two years or so doing this revamp.
As I said at the start of this guide I think feca's are amazing and Ankama loves their nerf hammer so get the most use of out it while you can. I could be wrong they may never nerf it who knows (soon to be a 10 year Ankama player).

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 22, 2014, 21:14:01.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #699087  Replies : 22  Views : 3762
posté March 22, 2014, 00:22:40 | #16
Yes, it worked really well.

Here are some extra points.

Massacuring Mark Explosion Damage/Heal depends on the Eni's Fire Damage and Heals.
While Sadist Mark's Heal depends on the recipients stats.
This makes Sadist Mark pretty mediocre in most cases.

This was accurate info from a few months ago but please feel free to test it.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #699081  Replies : 6  Views : 290
posté March 20, 2014, 19:44:12 | #17
Wakfu Element has been update with all the new items. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #698055  Replies : 8  Views : 713