No flash

Forum

JerryDB's profile
Statistics
1527 Posts (0.48 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 22:16:10 | #1
Yes it is equal 1:1.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 18, 2014, 22:16:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717901  Replies : 3  Views : 91
posté Yesterday - 17:23:35 | #2
How to put it simply , general/flat damage increase all damage/all elements so lets say +100% all damage = +100% water damage which is used for healing spells.

The reason to make the distinction between damage and heals is there is a stat called +heals.

Lets say you have +300% water and +100 heals total healing is +400%.

With that in mind Sage set does not offer any plus heals and Lard set does so in terms of healing lard set is better. If you are going to be a healer then you should try to get equipment which has plus heals as well.

Btw you can always test things on the Wakfu Beta server link here( you will need to be p2p). Using the machine outside the alamax and buy a set set and compare the difference.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 18, 2014, 17:33:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717701  Replies : 3  Views : 91
posté April 13, 2014, 22:51:40 | #3
Could you expand and explain what instances you would use it?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #715513  Replies : 2  Views : 68
posté April 01, 2014, 23:58:30 | #4
A joke is a joke. I find this years joke rather amusing, most jokes that are told in the world may well offend someone.

I would also strongly suggest watching the series "Just for laughs" to enjoy how tricking people in a light hearted way is funny.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - April 02, 2014, 00:04:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #710247  Replies : 9  Views : 361
posté March 24, 2014, 22:00:51 | #5
The location for the pink machine which trade tickets for candies is where I am standing in the picture.

If you are after pp candy I would suggest playing the Gravedigger Game.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 24, 2014, 22:01:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #705447  Replies : 1  Views : 108
posté March 23, 2014, 15:53:05 | #6
Is this a contest? I had a two little Macawker's which I had been feeding for months.
There was an update which meant I couldn't put them back into my chest as I had acquired better pets (people had been making fun out of me for months by this time).

So I stopped feeding them after a while but I could get rid of them this went on for I dont even remember how long +6 months maybe longer until about 2 months ago when my inventory was full for the thousandth time I said "DIE!" and deleted both the pets.

In the recent update the pets are now not bad but I still do not regret my decision to delete them for causing me so much annoyance.

On a sidenote they made it so the pets were unable to be trade as well otherwise I would have likely given them away (I am not all evil).

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 23, 2014, 15:54:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704775  Replies : 17  Views : 620
posté March 22, 2014, 22:01:04 | #7
Critical Hit Damage for eni's Could someone help me test how critical hit damage works on eni's as I dont have any equipment to test it myself.

As pre-update it did nothing.

Messing around in the test server with two hagen daz daggers giving me +32 crit hit bonus seemed to do nithing.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 22, 2014, 22:12:24.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #704507  Replies : 1  Views : 239
posté March 22, 2014, 10:52:23 | #8
This is one of the reason I started playing because of the lack of quests.

Recently I have started to enjoy the quest lines they put in like Wabbit island (ROBOTS!) and Jelly Island.

Azael did say many months ago they do want to add real alternatives to level apart from just grinding but that may be some time in the future.

My general rule they can add it as long as its enjoyable for most, I did the wild estate questline with some friends its took so many hours, got barely any exp and wasn't very enjoyable or entertaining.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #702877  Replies : 8  Views : 317
posté March 22, 2014, 10:18:16 | #9
Wakfu Element includes CMC damage and Control but uses the old names of "Summon Damage" and "Leadership".

Willpower could also be removed, as its been completely remove from the game.

Thank you, P.S. include my videos on WE .

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 22, 2014, 10:18:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #702395  Replies : 6  Views : 467
posté March 22, 2014, 00:31:12 | #10
They spend two years or so doing this revamp.
As I said at the start of this guide I think feca's are amazing and Ankama loves their nerf hammer so get the most use of out it while you can. I could be wrong they may never nerf it who knows (soon to be a 10 year Ankama player).

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 22, 2014, 21:14:01.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #699087  Replies : 22  Views : 3570
posté March 22, 2014, 00:22:40 | #11
Yes, it worked really well.

Here are some extra points.

Massacuring Mark Explosion Damage/Heal depends on the Eni's Fire Damage and Heals.
While Sadist Mark's Heal depends on the recipients stats.
This makes Sadist Mark pretty mediocre in most cases.

This was accurate info from a few months ago but please feel free to test it.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #699081  Replies : 6  Views : 279
posté March 20, 2014, 19:44:12 | #12
Wakfu Element has been update with all the new items. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #698055  Replies : 8  Views : 705
posté March 20, 2014, 12:56:36 | #13
I think the common sense approach is don't play after an update or play very little.

With every new update there is the possibility of bugs and exploits which is going to be the case for a long time. This is not something new so we need to learn from the past.

When there is a new update and if we get a respec I make sure if its working to grab that on all characters.

I would also suggest do not buy/sell or trade, do anything in the HW etc within a 72 hour window of an update and do not do anything meaningful. By meaningful I mean something if you are to be rolled back that would cause you great frustration.

I also too understand the temptation of dropping the first items (when the item is at the highest value) and enjoying all the other content that is adding however for the sake of my own sanity I refrain myself.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #695513  Replies : 164  Views : 2044
posté March 20, 2014, 10:08:35 | #14
Team Wakfu said they are going to some more spells or specialties for every class and I agree with your suggestion of basically more buffs etc. to encourage team play.

However for reading your suggestion it seems to me the problem is not the capacity of the game to provide tactical challenges but more the poor communication of the people you play with. "Everyman for his" try this at polar/whisper cracklers for example and each fight is going to take forever.

Unfortunately certain classes attract players poor play styles for example iops and DD sac's.

So my suggestion to you is communicate more with the people you play with and try not to get frustrated by other people (I struggle with this every day). I would also suggest join a voice chat server this will massively improve communicate and team player as what you tell someone to do over voice chat compared to typing is vast. So I am guessing you play as the lock tank however you could always transport all the monster for team members to get Area of Effect attacks. Move the mobs to get backstab. Also when waiting for your turn plan out and try to predict where the monsters and team members are going to move and what are they going to do.

As for class synergy there are tons for example classes that work with tanks:-
  • Any class that can push, so you can push the monsters next to the tank
  • Panda to throw the monsters next to the tank
  • Healing characters to keep you alive
  • Characters than can put sheilds and buffs like saddys and feca
  • Xelors they can give you AP so better shields

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 20, 2014, 10:10:21.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #695275  Replies : 11  Views : 294
posté March 20, 2014, 02:53:28 | #15
The update said Saharash in a few important numbers is:
  • 1 Artifact
  • 1 Costume
  • More than a dozen of decorations
  • 30 new resources
  • 30 new crafts
  • 30 new equipment items
I have include some crafts and drops.

Helmets
The Cap
Inkap
Pinhead

Boots
Spore Boats

Breastplate
Cactaegis

Belts
Spore Black Belt

Rings
Spiky Fist

Weapons
Spore Launcher
Portabella
Cactlass
The Ripper 

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 20, 2014, 02:57:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #695157  Replies : 8  Views : 705
posté March 19, 2014, 18:36:57 | #16
Please note with the new update their may be new equipment work using.

Level 105 Version 1 you could get a kectka dagger if you are low on kamas but apart from that there isn't that much you can do to get any more damage you really need to get more levels.

Level 120 version 2-cheap and cheerful
Level 120 Version 3-I got money

Weapons tons of choices here:-

One handed AP weapons
Maka cards-cheap
Zeorus Blade-level 100 legendary craft
Ush's Cards-level 100 legendary craft (AP&MP) weapon
Rogmourne-magmog drop
Grey Mages Wand-magmog drop
Hushed Scepter-shhhhdddoku boss drop

With Daggers (off hand weapons)
Djaul Dagger-alamanx
Ketcha Fishbone-uber cheap drop
The Bloodthirsty Dagger-moowolf drop
Hagen Daggerz-hagen daz boss drop/expensive and pain to get

Two Handed Weapons
Grou's Axe-level 100 legendary craft
Aesfos Mace-cheap
Serrated Saber-should be pretty cheap
Tiwabbit Axe-wabbit island drop
Scepter of Wage-+range good damage but - resistance

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 20, 2014, 09:46:20.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #694949  Replies : 6  Views : 456
posté March 18, 2014, 21:57:21 | #17
YetAnotherNewbie, my friends criticise my builds all the time its fine build are just opinions but I can understand a hesitation in posting builds but with our little community I think any builds even crazy one's are welcome.

Gynrei, thank you for sharing that sound awesome. It reminds me of the good old days when feca's could give 12 AP to a whole team then GG any content. I was tempted to make a support feca but you have really sold me on the idea and I am sure its tons of fun.

Hey Rizarealm,

Here is a lock build I am not 100% sure if it is the maximum possible.

Adding in passive, guild bonuses and adding lock to the items via runes is the way to go .

Also there is some plus lock food .

This post has been edited by JerryDB - March 18, 2014, 22:04:41.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #694443  Replies : 22  Views : 3570