50k each

-Yvolt

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #639951  Replies : 0  Views : 65
posté November 19, 2013, 22:41:10 | #2
Any chance for us to get ruel,evalyn,grovy and amalia as sidekicks? :3

Thread : News  Preview message : #637651  Replies : 186  Views : 6645
posté November 07, 2013, 13:28:39 | #3
OHMYGODWHATTWIGGYDIDTOHIM!!!

Turn him back to gobgob,turn him back right NAW!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

QQ

Edit:Oh,troyle is here.Will brazilian players get their own server too?If free,i wanna move to there :3

Edit2:

: 

This post has been edited by Maxiliano - November 07, 2013, 13:33:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #630667  Replies : 372  Views : 14211
posté November 07, 2013, 13:24:19 | #4
I like syphnick's suggestions and i'm also in favor of bounties.

I think,bounties could be paid by players,and not made by the system,so whoever kill a bounty wouldn't be "making" more kamas for the game but being paid for their service.

Also,I like the "turn outlaw off" idea,though I think we shouldn't be penalized for it and regain it once we do something illegal.Let's take dofus and their wings system as example:If a player kills the other nation ones with actavated wings they game points but they lose if they kill those of the same nation(dofus has only 2 nations).We could have something similar.We would lose cp as outlawn if we activate it manually or doing a crime,once actavated it would have some time to be turned off,once actavated u gain bonus cp loss for further crimes and how long it was actavated.Same goes for guardians,actavte and be a good guy gainning extra points for being good depending of how long it was activate and once u get agrooed,if lose,the criminal gain extra points based on how long the good one's was actvate.Also granting pvp bonus points based on the total cp,jails doesn't reduce cp by time but a set ammount once sent,the player stays not for so long,5 minutes maybe,plus 1 minute for each time he\she was sent,and it wouldn't be possible to reset,though the player can leave sooner by paying,the kamas paid would be sent to the nation which the player was sent to jail and,a little part,to who sent the player to jail by gift system.

Guess I want a dofus wakfu ^^'

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #630665  Replies : 13  Views : 1098
posté November 05, 2013, 13:06:59 | #5

Quote (Ylohliarg @ 05 November 2013 10:54) *
I once become an outlaw in Flyff Online(I Hate Kill-stealers). Of course players attacked me relentlessly but its not because they want to be vigilantes or something. They want my items. Yes My equips drop after I died as an Outlaw. I lost fortunes because of that until I quit the game because I'm dirt poor because of my own doings.

So here is an Idea, Item drop on Outlaws, Equipment Trophies, and stuff. You feeling me?
It goes to show that crime is not cool even in-game as it is in IRL.

Losing items is way too far and also i'm against for further punishment...Being an outlaw should have more positive interfaces to it...Like a boundy for killing them instead...And outlawns also should have advantages.I hate them but they should have some bonuses...at least outside the fight...Maybe a black market which decreases the user's cp and can be acessed by non-outlaws as well and can be "attacked" by other players...Like a criminal market station where punchs and kamas are always welcome with its own clan menbers(a rogue maybe).
And with "elections" for an outlaw king\queen would be cool as well :3

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #629141  Replies : 144  Views : 4083
posté November 05, 2013, 12:52:33 | #6

Quote (Renommus @ 05 November 2013 12:23) *

Quote (Maxiliano @ 05 November 2013 12:09) *
I've being following this thread for a while and all I can say is...

I HATE MY COUNTRY FOR NOT HAVING WAKFU FOR FREE!

There there.. There's pros and cons to having free stuff.

I know but being able to play for free...using my money for ogrines instead...and not being bound to a subbed account to play and get a premiun one for bonuses when I can...That's sound better for me

Power of...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #629133  Replies : 372  Views : 14211
posté November 05, 2013, 12:09:23 | #7
I've being following this thread for a while and all I can say is...

I HATE MY COUNTRY FOR NOT HAVING WAKFU FOR FREE!

This post has been edited by Maxiliano - November 05, 2013, 12:10:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #629109  Replies : 372  Views : 14211
posté November 05, 2013, 11:03:34 | #8
Me fighting without my summons

Me leeching my brother

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #629091  Replies : 188  Views : 16245
posté November 04, 2013, 11:14:56 | #9

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 03 November 2013 03:06) *
Guild leader hierarchy changes for inactive ones? YES!

Camera movement? Whoa, hold on there. This sounds way too groundbreaking. I'll just assume you can tilt the camera a bit to the sides, or that it's just another zoom in/zoom out function.

Dedicated auction interface huh? Wonder how that will be like. Anything that makes it easier to browse for items is welcome.

One month one island rule removal? Wonder what they have in mind.
Sometimes my screen doesn't show the whole battle map.It will help me a lot.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #628497  Replies : 298  Views : 14773
posté November 04, 2013, 11:13:42 | #10

Quote (Troyle @ 04 November 2013 10:39) *

• [New] Moving camera: It will now be possible to move the camera with a right click + shortcut “,” (customizable in the options).
Yay

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #628491  Replies : 298  Views : 14773
posté November 01, 2013, 11:35:32 | #11

Quote (MODMoon @ 31 October 2013 21:49) *

Quote (Kakenshu @ 31 October 2013 19:45) *
A PvP tournament of the most angry, buttock-clenching, hostile people followed by a happy tea party where the same people have to have pleasant conversations and pay compliments to one another. The fights give participants opportunities to piss each other off while the party decides the winners based on who was the most upset during the fights but is the most pleasant to other participants.

A team event where teams use trees, crops, flowers, etc. to create silly faces.

During a spectator event (such as during the PvP tournament mentioned earlier) someone walks around with an Albatrocious and tries to sell it to people as an enjoyable spectator snack. Anyone who asks what flavors it comes in will be swiftly informed that it only comes in Albatrocious flavor.

During Al Howin a bridge appears to a new area of Forfut where mob groups fight each other (groups of Chafers fighting groups of Ghouls, etc.). Mob levels are rebalanced to be approximately equal (Ghouls scaled down, etc.). Players can align in this event area with a mob type to participate and level up their own avatar (of the mob family they choose to join; your avatar-monster has no relation to your actual character and everyone starts at the same level). Losing a battle as your avatar-mob-not-your-actual-character causes you to be unable to participate in fights instead of suffering from De Darm. The winning mob-type is determined by which family won the most battles. Players aligned with the winning family can earn a title, costume, silly hat, or spooky underpants to throw at people when they least expect it.

Hah! You have a sense of humor. I like that. The second idea I think has been done before and can easily be repeated if people enjoyed that. The fourth idea is cool and even if it sounds a little far out it is the level of intricate thought into an event that we want to see. Maybe we cannot do that event exactly as you described it, but it could be modified into something manageable for us to do for you guys.

Keep up the feedback everyone! And make sure to answer the questions in the opening post if you can!

- Moon
I loved the ghoul\chafer war.Maybe it could be done manually during a set time...Like a whole month during its weekends.And in every fight all players would fight with a set costume which grants new spells and balance the fight.Like a costume which a single spell or an item which transforms self in fight.If not possible just regular pvp which players sign in the forum and choice their team and fight later.

Also,I had an idea based on a guildmate but never had motivation to share nor plan it properly.He is named "True last Boss".The event name would be "True Last Boss's dungeon" XD
Just a pvp event which a team fight another and when they defeat the event team they go to another room till they reach True Last Boss.Each room would have 5 players with 1 leader each.At last room,all leaders join true last boss and fight together.

Also,I would appreciate a "torture troyle day" event :3 Love to torture sac XD

What kind of prizes would get you interested in participating in events? Unique forum/in-game titles? Unique appearance items?

I want a gobgob doll and tamed boohemoth :3

This post has been edited by Maxiliano - November 01, 2013, 11:40:51.
Reason for edit : typo and confused which with each...epic fail XD
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #627317  Replies : 22  Views : 1012
posté October 31, 2013, 11:36:14 | #12
That would be cool too.
Let's message them all for buffs XD

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #626907  Replies : 2  Views : 400
posté October 30, 2013, 12:51:53 | #13
How much for the wodent?Would u accept a trade?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #626335  Replies : 2  Views : 112
posté October 30, 2013, 12:21:47 | #14
Whenever i wonder why i still play wakfu after getting nerfed so hard

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #626329  Replies : 188  Views : 16245
posté October 29, 2013, 13:39:10 | #15
+1 to what tommy said.
ATM I don't see HW as usefull as it sounded at the beginning.Without drop bonuses,seems useless to keep mobs inside it.To be honest,I stopped to visit my guild's hw,it will be usefull only as a Wide,no limit,haverst resource,but it still has low plant rate to collect,which forces me to use my haven bag or plant outside.Also,I think 30kk for tree and crops is kinda high,maybe decrease to 25kk?
Also,I'm sad with the cancel of kama reduced cost.Since I saw few ppl who disagreed with it here,seems the main dissaproval came from french...i guess.Maybe,as finroy said,a poll would be good.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #625843  Replies : 298  Views : 14773
posté October 28, 2013, 11:48:54 | #16
Will osamoda's blessing be buffed? *facepalm* just noticed it.

Ankama can buff its summoning skill,allowing us to summon 2 monsters of the same level with reduced control cap.

I'm going to ask troyle and sabi.I dunno who else to ask.What u guys think?

Edit:Message sent to troyle,sabi and azael.

This post has been edited by Maxiliano - October 28, 2013, 12:09:42.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #625289  Replies : 2  Views : 400
posté October 24, 2013, 23:30:03 | #17

Quote (deffun @ 24 October 2013 07:57) *
No clue why they took Aesofmace off the list. Now it is one among many AP weapons, nothing too special.
Well...It is kinda special...It can be get despite craft level or pp,also it makes the weapon cheaper allowing ppl to get it,instead of a maka and level it or buy it already at 100(which at remigton is more expensive to get a maka), and use the rest of the money on other gear.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #624075  Replies : 6  Views : 432
posté October 14, 2013, 13:34:57 | #18
WTB Makabra Staff Preference for low level one.

8k for lv 0.For higher levels,I'd like to negotiate

-Yvolt

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #619809  Replies : 0  Views : 62
posté October 14, 2013, 13:32:58 | #19
I got 4 or 6...can't remenber.How much for them?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #619805  Replies : 3  Views : 223
posté October 11, 2013, 22:48:09 | #20
Can I send the e-mail with the apresentatin photo and other ones as optionals,instead of a video?

Thread : News  Preview message : #618409  Replies : 46  Views : 1771