IYesWayI's profile
Statistics
1122 Posts (1.44 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 16, 2014, 10:30:54 | #1

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:29) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 April 2014 10:25) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:11) *
I have not seen the Sram special ability since I am using prepaid internet on my trip in Southeast Asia at the moment and do not want to waste a lot of that usage on updating the beta, but from what I saw on the forums the Enu and Osa spells are anything but ultimate. Once again, it is just Yesway overreacting without thinking everything through. One more spell that a few classes have that other classes don't have is not gamebreaking. We already see that with certain builds that only have a few specialties that are useful at the moment, while other builds have plenty more to chose from.
ah yes coming from someone who mains an osamodas

and is also a huge troll literally just as much as yesway is

You're so cool brah
Oh yes, as a Gobgob Osa I would totally want that spell .

Why am I a troll, because I am playing along with Tommy's joke? Well at least I believe it is a joke until someone shows actual images.
If its a joke, I've gotta say well-played lol.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716707  Replies : 28  Views : 373
posté April 16, 2014, 10:23:21 | #2

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:11) *
I have not seen the Sram special ability since I am using prepaid internet on my trip in Southeast Asia at the moment and do not want to waste a lot of that usage on updating the beta, but from what I saw on the forums the Enu and Osa spells are anything but ultimate. Once again, it is just Yesway overreacting without thinking everything through. One more spell that a few classes have that other classes don't have is not gamebreaking. We already see that with certain builds that only have a few specialties that are useful at the moment, while other builds have plenty more to chose from.
Its not gamebreaking, but its really rediculous all the same. Its still a distinct advantage. Its one more notch on the imba wheel.

[Quote and Response removed.]  

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 16, 2014, 12:25:25.
Reason for edit : Because Reasons
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716691  Replies : 28  Views : 373
posté April 16, 2014, 10:18:25 | #3

Quote (Taku- @ 15 April 2014 01:13) *

Quote (Taku- @ 11 April 2014 06:38) *

I'm thinking of making a Sacrier than can both lock tank up to DPig, and DPS as fire/earth, by switching gear sets. That this means is that I'll for-sure stat 100 lock, and (probably) +1 Ap, with a for-sure on +1 MP so far. As for the rest, I'm not sure whether I should bother investing in block (to help tank) or invest in fire/earth (for damage).

With an assumption of 730 points (I think that's the max now, might be like 732?), -200 Lock, -100 MP, -150 AP (iffy on this), that leaves me with 280 points. it costs 225 to max block, or I could use it to put 70 into str/int for damage dealing. I'm uncertain how crucial block is, if there's a nice middle ground you think might be best, or.. what.

For the AP, I think I really only need 9 AP for lock tanking (allowing x3 Rocky Foot, or Rocky Foot + Smasher if I don't need the -dodge), and I can get that without statting it.. though it might take me a while to get one of the +AP lock one-handers, it's possible. And to be honest, I think 9 AP even as fire/earth is fine, it allows BF + Punish + BR and such, and kind of seems ideal unless I can hit 11 or 12 AP.. which I probably can't do for a long time.

To that end, I'm also thinking of something with Spell level distribution like:

Fire: 145/48/74/48/145 (with +2 fire spell levels)
Air: 9/85/9/59/9 (with +1 air spell levels)
Earth: 145/45/45/45/145 (with +2 Earth spell levels)

For 114% fire, 111% Earth, 50% air. I'm wondering if this seems optimized or crap to you, in that I'm trying to maximize fire and earth dmg/res, and get 50% air while having maximum range on Sacrier's fist (it's good to use sometimes for movement). Anything you'd change here? How would you go about this? I know you're more PvP-centric and this is a lot more of a PvE character setup, but figured I'd ask. I know I will have to make some sacrifices by trying to be versatile, but I think (with enough gear to allow it), it seems possible and really fun to be able to do both.

Any thoughts on this so far, Yesway?

My DPS build is planned to be This

My Tank build is planned to be This

And just switching out the gear listed to switch roles.
Alright so some things I noticed. Basically you are trying to combine rolls where you cant combine them. Its only now beginning where you can do that. Feca can tank/support, Sadi/Eni/Masq as Healer/DPT. Right now it isnt really possible to lock and dpt. You can lock regular mobs and DPT but you cant really lock any bosses where it is useful to lock them without sacrificing all damage. That being said your lock/dpt set is a nice concept but severely lacking in both departments because the way the game is currently set up. If anything I would try to get tanky dpt gear for when you arent locking. Tormented, clawbot, ect...

As far as your spell tree goes, you chose the right spells for 9ap. You would probably want to level other earth spells if you got 10ap.

Whether you are tanky/lock/dpt what have you block is going to be good. It seems like you want to fulfill a roll in that respect so I would definitely consider stating into block. I do not know how set you are on fire/earth, but air/earth seems to be a better choice in for this sort of set up at the moment because of how tanky dragon pig is. also air does not do self damage.

Either way let me know if I answered your questions as completely as you would have liked me to or if you would like additional input on anything else sac related. Also remember I am not the be all end of all of sacri advice. you may very well make this build work amazingly. This stuff is just my opinion.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #716689  Replies : 107  Views : 6227
posté April 16, 2014, 09:52:34 | #4
Class Realms Hilarity and Balance Issues LOL ok so class realms are a great idea dont get me wrong, but lol so some classes get their special ability before others and the newer classes dont get them at all?! I literally think Grou is a shining paragon of all that is good and right in this world. This is hilariously bad balancing. Classes will have AN ULTIMATE SPELL while others do not!? I can't even be mad its so rediculous. They say a month and a half between content and the first only 3 classes get this? that means it will be a minimum of a YEAR before the ORIGINAL classes get their special. That means for months at a time classes will have a HUGE advantage over others.

I can already see it. 6 months from now oh we are not satisfied with the class spells so we will discontinue them while we work out balancing issues. meanwhile srams, enus, and osas are bending people over and having their way with them. Oh lets release a level 50 island instead of a class realm this update. yeah! Jesus.

Anyway thats my rant. Ankama you are a for profit company so maybe think about changes to your product before you throw it in a septic tank.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 16, 2014, 12:44:44.
Reason for edit : [Unnecessarily Provocative]
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716669  Replies : 28  Views : 373
posté April 15, 2014, 02:18:51 | #5

Quote (Taku- @ 15 April 2014 01:13) *

Quote (Taku- @ 11 April 2014 06:38) *

I'm thinking of making a Sacrier than can both lock tank up to DPig, and DPS as fire/earth, by switching gear sets. That this means is that I'll for-sure stat 100 lock, and (probably) +1 Ap, with a for-sure on +1 MP so far. As for the rest, I'm not sure whether I should bother investing in block (to help tank) or invest in fire/earth (for damage).

With an assumption of 730 points (I think that's the max now, might be like 732?), -200 Lock, -100 MP, -150 AP (iffy on this), that leaves me with 280 points. it costs 225 to max block, or I could use it to put 70 into str/int for damage dealing. I'm uncertain how crucial block is, if there's a nice middle ground you think might be best, or.. what.

For the AP, I think I really only need 9 AP for lock tanking (allowing x3 Rocky Foot, or Rocky Foot + Smasher if I don't need the -dodge), and I can get that without statting it.. though it might take me a while to get one of the +AP lock one-handers, it's possible. And to be honest, I think 9 AP even as fire/earth is fine, it allows BF + Punish + BR and such, and kind of seems ideal unless I can hit 11 or 12 AP.. which I probably can't do for a long time.

To that end, I'm also thinking of something with Spell level distribution like:

Fire: 145/48/74/48/145 (with +2 fire spell levels)
Air: 9/85/9/59/9 (with +1 air spell levels)
Earth: 145/45/45/45/145 (with +2 Earth spell levels)

For 114% fire, 111% Earth, 50% air. I'm wondering if this seems optimized or crap to you, in that I'm trying to maximize fire and earth dmg/res, and get 50% air while having maximum range on Sacrier's fist (it's good to use sometimes for movement). Anything you'd change here? How would you go about this? I know you're more PvP-centric and this is a lot more of a PvE character setup, but figured I'd ask. I know I will have to make some sacrifices by trying to be versatile, but I think (with enough gear to allow it), it seems possible and really fun to be able to do both.

Any thoughts on this so far, Yesway?

My DPS build is planned to be This

My Tank build is planned to be This

And just switching out the gear listed to switch roles.
Hey sorry I did not see that post before. I will edit this post later to answer it. Right now im pretty tired though and it looks like its gonna be a long answer haha.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #715903  Replies : 107  Views : 6227
posté April 14, 2014, 23:43:43 | #6

Quote (HateSpawn @ 11 April 2014 15:27) *

Quote (IYesWayI @ 11 April 2014 15:04) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 11 April 2014 12:56) *
My dillemma -

Attempting to balance base damage across two branches, while at the same time keeping mastery in three.

Currently I'm running with something Mango called "Barf".

Fire - 145 / 20 / 106 / 20 / 145
Air - 20 / 86 / 142 / 145 / 20
Earth - 38 / 14 / 38 / 14 / 14

Basically the problem is I want to have reliable damage on Fury to KO things, I want to be able to zip around the map with Sacri fist (hence 5 range) and I want to be able to rely on Motion Sickness / Assault / Punishment / Blood Rush for DPS.

I'm gonna head to the respec room and I'll probably leave after some light discussion.
Well first of all your fire tree looks fine. I would take a bit out of BTF to get a bit more base. For air I recommend not getting 145 MS as they base damage increases are few and far between. You can really get more out of the tree by only losing a bit in MS. Other than that its always good to have just enough levels to make it so if you lost 1 level you would lose either 1% dmg or 1 base damage.
So delevel the 1 AP spells for more assault levels and more mastery in fire/air?
Basically yes. Do it for the same reason you don't level BTF to max.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #715877  Replies : 107  Views : 6227
posté April 11, 2014, 15:04:04 | #7

Quote (HateSpawn @ 11 April 2014 12:56) *
My dillemma -

Attempting to balance base damage across two branches, while at the same time keeping mastery in three.

Currently I'm running with something Mango called "Barf".

Fire - 145 / 20 / 106 / 20 / 145
Air - 20 / 86 / 142 / 145 / 20
Earth - 38 / 14 / 38 / 14 / 14

Basically the problem is I want to have reliable damage on Fury to KO things, I want to be able to zip around the map with Sacri fist (hence 5 range) and I want to be able to rely on Motion Sickness / Assault / Punishment / Blood Rush for DPS.

I'm gonna head to the respec room and I'll probably leave after some light discussion.
Well first of all your fire tree looks fine. I would take a bit out of BTF to get a bit more base. For air I recommend not getting 145 MS as they base damage increases are few and far between. You can really get more out of the tree by only losing a bit in MS. Other than that its always good to have just enough levels to make it so if you lost 1 level you would lose either 1% dmg or 1 base damage.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #714411  Replies : 107  Views : 6227
posté April 11, 2014, 05:16:16 | #8

Quote (HateSpawn @ 10 April 2014 19:41) *
I'm sort of looking for a guideline for how much Mastery you get from Fire/Air/Earth. I've redone my spells like 16 fuckin times since going hybrid and I cannot get comfortable.
I don't understand the question. Do you mean how you should distribute the spells? If so what spells?

This post has been edited by IYesWayI - April 11, 2014, 05:17:04.
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #714241  Replies : 107  Views : 6227
posté April 11, 2014, 03:43:40 | #9
Yes please!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #714213  Replies : 17  Views : 697
posté April 11, 2014, 00:01:17 | #10
An Elysium team just downed it with using the MP chip method. I think only one panda would be good for the positioning way. Two just seems like the team would be lacking too much DPT.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #714185  Replies : 10  Views : 501
posté April 10, 2014, 06:19:24 | #11
Fungus HC Discussion So lets be honest. This dungeon is way too difficult for its level, but it is possible. This thread is dedication to discussing the strategy in beating it. One way to do it is using Enus to MP chip the boss and Hyphalumps. Another involves being OP and bringing a Panda. What has the english communities experiences with this dungeon been so far?

I think personally the MP chip way is the intended strategy, but I think mob placement at the beginning has a lot to do with your chances of achieving victory.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #713821  Replies : 10  Views : 501
posté April 08, 2014, 01:41:12 | #12
The problem is when the game first came out there was no content and a ton of bugs. Now that there is content and they have their shit together a little bit more there are no new players to keep. The players that are here are really high level. So imagine you see an add for Wakfu and think oh that looks like a fun game and so you download it. You log on and you see NOBODY your level and you go to the gobball dungeon and spam LFG for an hour but there isnt even anyone else in the area. Ok no problem Ill just queue for the cross server dungeon group finder. OH WAIT there isnt one because ankama is fuckin retarded. Well damn this game seemed like a lot of fun but there isnt much to do so I guess Ill uninstall it. GG Ankama.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #712919  Replies : 28  Views : 599
posté April 08, 2014, 01:27:56 | #13

Quote (Zeroddyz @ 07 April 2014 18:09) *
My last question for now which should keep me going untill 100+, is the above good in terms of point allocation ? The AP, MP, crit. Right now as specialties I've gone for max attraction because I feel like alot of the mobs I fight have loads of dodge and loads of MP. Then I went with 10 Angrr I believe and something like 14 Blood Pact. Going for Blood Pact first and then Angrr afterwards.

Thanks in advance, Rod.
Yes AP, MP, and Crit should always be used in that order as a dpt sacri. For specialties I highly recommend grabbing Angrrr and Blood Pact first, then Moribund and Cling. These will really boost your damage well in early levels. If you want to stat attract early on I guess I would not put as many points into blood pact, however it will slow down your grind.

On a side note skale is a good choice for MM as well if you are going solo.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #712917  Replies : 107  Views : 6227
posté April 07, 2014, 22:31:36 | #14
Another issue is the haploid spores seem to be untargetable by attacks that need a target x) At lease they are for Masqs and Air Sacs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #712841  Replies : 14  Views : 419
posté April 07, 2014, 13:57:29 | #15

Quote (AfroSlayer @ 06 April 2014 21:29) *
What kind of item did you guys get 12ap? Did you guys pump 2 ap?
I have the relic belt and the woboots.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #712667  Replies : 8  Views : 566
posté April 07, 2014, 13:47:28 | #16

Quote (Zeroddyz @ 06 April 2014 22:47) *
Heya first of all let me appologize if the question(s) I have are already answered in this thread. Haven't had time to look through em all. Also I'll take the time to say I'm a completely new Wakfu player, have had endgame experience with Dofus but obviously Wakfu is alot different than Dofus and has a bigger learning curve.

I'm a fire sacrier now and found myself an amazing guild that supported me both in leveling and financial-wise. Got some kamas and some levels with them. Now I was thinking of going earth just because I seem to enjoy the tanking style more than the nuking one. So I'll be going earth at 30+ with the reset. Now my first question ;

1) What should I put points in ? In increasing order if possible. I was thinking ( after seeing some threads ) of going +1AP first, then +1MP and then all into crits for the double coag and more damage. Is this viable / good ?

2) Same as above but now for the specialties. I was thinking Blood Pact first ( for no bread costs and not having to farm to make bread ). Then Tattooed Blood. And then I've got no clue after that . . .

As for gear and stuff would be helpfull if I could get some advice on which sets to go for, right now wearing adventure and I got a royal gob set waiting for me. After that I'll have no clue what pieces to go for.

Also, if it helps decide the spells and stuff, I got Krobax and Lumi as sidekicks though I'll be probably going with Skale instead of Krobax if I can find someone to trade with.
1. Yes it is viable and yes it is good. However you may wish to stat block over crit if you are trying to tank. For the most part the coag you gain is going to be static. if you get an extra 2% from critting and you have 6000 hp in a fight then you are only gaining 120 coag. If a mob hits you for 1000 and you block it will only do 700. Block also scales well with tank/lock gear. Neither block or crit will be the best choice 100% of the time, but I think block scales better late game.

2. Yeah starting with those two is ok. I would get Sanguine armor next and then level sacrifice or life transfer. After that transpo and attract. The other specialties dont really matter for a tank. Moribund adds lock so probably want to do that last.

3. I honestly couldnt tell you off the top of my head what the progression of early game tank gear should be. I would just pick whatever gear gives you the most HP/Block and lock. Krobax and Lumi are indeed the two best MM.

Quote (AfroSlayer @ 05 April 2014 11:48) *
At level 100ish BTF, it give you 20% dmg on NEXT SPELL . Which is only 1 spell skill can benefit from that effect. By lowering that skill, I leave it on lvl 60ish, and it reduce my NEXT SPELL dmg to 15% . Am I ok with that ? Why? By doing that , I could gain 10% fire dmg for my overall element skill by taking the remain exp skill and put it balance at the other 3 fire skill. Plus, I add up the remain extra exp skill to other element branch.
An important thing to consider is the base damage added to BTF too. If you are losing 10 base a turn and 10% off punish elemental dmg you probably aren't going to want to have a static 10% elemental dmg increase, which is an exaggeration. You are right though you dont want to max it. I would play with BB, CoB, and BTF so that BTF is higher than those two to the point where you arent losing that much % fire dmg.

As for Afro Slayer and Hatespawn, I would appreciate you not arguing or posting your own advice in my thread whether it be right or wrong. This thread is for questions and my answers to those questions.

This post has been edited by IYesWayI - April 07, 2014, 13:56:36.
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #712661  Replies : 107  Views : 6227
posté April 07, 2014, 13:32:12 | #17

Quote (HateSpawn @ 07 April 2014 12:50) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 07 April 2014 07:20) *
Can someone explain to me how the phrase "the ball is in your court" is offensive language because i'd honestly love to know
how dare you talk about my mother like that

Quote (IYesWayI @ 07 April 2014 03:18) *
Lets talk about the lack of good gen damage rings! They finally put out a ring thats amazing and it has every element but air. really!? But for real GM epps would be good for you hack.
here we go again lift the jug and fill my mouth with that thick, sweet juice.

"They finally put out a ring thats amazing and it isnt air" my response to this is so outrageous that it cant even be put into fucking words so I'm going to kind of remove the context and repeat the idea, to see if that puts the self entitlement into perspective.

"They gave us this new breastplate with 20% resist and 42% damage but its only water/air"
"They finally put out a set with a lot of crits and crit damage and it's only Air/Fire"
"They released only 2 rings that can get double slots and only the water air one isnt unique"
"They finally release some gear with good prospecting but its only enutrof elements"
"Ankama put out this set with 80% resist but its only air"
"Dude theres this really awesome set named Magmog with reflect, but its only Fire and earth"
"Theres these 2 bad ass world boss sets that give ap and a lot of crit and damage but neither of them are water"

the difference is that air has been breast fed every single patch so yeah
The difference is those are examples where a niche is filled by a certain piece of gear when it should be useful to more. With the legendary ring from fungus it is good for everything BUT air characters. See the difference between being available to 10% and 90%? The burden of being unable to use a certain piece of gear weighs more heavily when there are more people that can use it then you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #712657  Replies : 61  Views : 1398
posté April 07, 2014, 03:18:21 | #18
Lets talk about the lack of good gen damage rings! They finally put out a ring thats amazing and it has every element but air. really!? But for real GM epps would be good for you hack.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #712535  Replies : 61  Views : 1398