Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

IYesWayI's profile
Statistics
1128 Posts (1.44 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 15:50:41 | #1
Aoe is insanely overpowered. Have you seen iop, xelor, fogger aoe?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719981  Replies : 19  Views : 395
posté Today - 15:37:51 | #2
Dream all you want. Mounts are even on the 2014 to do list.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719977  Replies : 52  Views : 747
posté Today - 15:35:10 | #3

Quote (Tunabunx @ 23 April 2014 04:35) *
Helo , Started this game a few weeks as a Osa , the switched to a Sac as i feel they are more my style.

After much Research, i an leaning towards air or fire sac.

Any advice which is better at PVP or should i hybrid?

Also after reading the air sac's guides i feel his playstyle is like a "push u and u take dmg" character.
does this playstyle annoy other players i mean in a group while doing a dungeon or leveling u be like pushing around monsters. Or am i misinterpreting.

Thanks for any advice
No Motion sickness is great in groups because there is no limit to how many times it can damage a mob in a turn. Air and Fire are both good for PvP and PvE so just choose w/e you enjoy more. Hybrid is of course the best option however.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #719973  Replies : 18  Views : 1435
posté Yesterday - 03:15:16 | #4
Cross. Server. Dungeon. Queue.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719271  Replies : 23  Views : 375
posté April 19, 2014, 04:40:33 | #5
The wakfu in beta joke is getting a little old. Its got plenty of content at this point and has been out for over 2 years with 4 or 5 years of actual beta. The most populated server is Aerefel BY FAR. Then it is probably wakfu asia, then a tie between Dathura and Nox. The rest you shouldnt even bother with.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718017  Replies : 17  Views : 558
posté April 19, 2014, 04:32:49 | #6

Quote (Taku- @ 16 April 2014 11:21) *
Yeah, I'm basically trying to create a build (when it comes to stat points and Spell XP distribution) that allows me to DPS as Fire/Earth with one gear set, and Lock tank at a reasonably competent level with a different set of gear. I don't really expect to be able to ever DPT when I'm in my tanking gear, mind you, just that I could swap gear and change into/out of DPT vs tanking.

And yeah, I noticed you can get a moderate amount of lock while DPT'ng (though gear like The Cap, tormented, Turq, etc), but it would never be enough for a UB like Dpig, or any high level boss. I might actually have to revisit my DPT gear set to ensure I'm not sacrificing possible damage increases in favor of trying to grab lock in my DPT set, because that's not worth it.

That said, I'm fairly taken with Fire (though I like all elements, fire's what I've leveled with and earth is necessary for tanking). I think if I could tank using fire/air I'd probably prefer that, but coag demands earth. I don't expect to ever really use fire spells while tanking though, because the coag and -dodge is pretty vital to making the lock requirements and soaking damage. You're probably right that with Dpig, the best gear setup would be utilizing air/earth, especially considering some of the Saharash gear.

I knew going into this that I'd end up making sacrifices and not being as good as someone spec'd for just one role, but I'm not comfortable being *just* a lock sacrier as my main character who can't do any DPT to anything, so I looked into doing this. I'm okay with not being the best at either if it means I can do both well enough to make them work.

What differences in elemental spells would you suggest if I went for 10 AP with this kind of setup instead of 9? I actually have 10 (using a Z-blade, but only 9 with the soul eater, will take time to get a toxispike) AP, but rocky foot still seems better than crackrock because of the lower AP cost making it easier to stack, and it works well with Smasher (in that you could exchange one smasher for 2 rocky). Honestly not sure how I'd make use of 10 AP for the earth, but 11 or 12 AP might be a different story.
I would level Punish, BR, and Colonades to 145. CB and RF to 130, and BTR to 60-70. I just really like the cost and aoe of colonades over smasher. That spell is really expensive for the amount of damage it gives and you will be getting the same amount of coag from two colonades as one smasher and rocky foot. you will also get more -dodge with RF x2 and CB x1 than with 3 rocky foots. you could even stat less than 100 lock if you wanted to because of that.

For ability points I would do 1AP, 1MP, 100 Lock, 25 Bock, and 2 Crit. It make for a pretty well balanced character.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #718015  Replies : 108  Views : 6473
posté April 16, 2014, 10:30:54 | #7

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:29) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 April 2014 10:25) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:11) *
I have not seen the Sram special ability since I am using prepaid internet on my trip in Southeast Asia at the moment and do not want to waste a lot of that usage on updating the beta, but from what I saw on the forums the Enu and Osa spells are anything but ultimate. Once again, it is just Yesway overreacting without thinking everything through. One more spell that a few classes have that other classes don't have is not gamebreaking. We already see that with certain builds that only have a few specialties that are useful at the moment, while other builds have plenty more to chose from.
ah yes coming from someone who mains an osamodas

and is also a huge troll literally just as much as yesway is

You're so cool brah
Oh yes, as a Gobgob Osa I would totally want that spell .

Why am I a troll, because I am playing along with Tommy's joke? Well at least I believe it is a joke until someone shows actual images.
If its a joke, I've gotta say well-played lol.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716707  Replies : 28  Views : 500
posté April 16, 2014, 10:23:21 | #8

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:11) *
I have not seen the Sram special ability since I am using prepaid internet on my trip in Southeast Asia at the moment and do not want to waste a lot of that usage on updating the beta, but from what I saw on the forums the Enu and Osa spells are anything but ultimate. Once again, it is just Yesway overreacting without thinking everything through. One more spell that a few classes have that other classes don't have is not gamebreaking. We already see that with certain builds that only have a few specialties that are useful at the moment, while other builds have plenty more to chose from.
Its not gamebreaking, but its really rediculous all the same. Its still a distinct advantage. Its one more notch on the imba wheel.

[Quote and Response removed.]  

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 16, 2014, 12:25:25.
Reason for edit : Because Reasons
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716691  Replies : 28  Views : 500
posté April 16, 2014, 10:18:25 | #9

Quote (Taku- @ 15 April 2014 01:13) *

Quote (Taku- @ 11 April 2014 06:38) *

I'm thinking of making a Sacrier than can both lock tank up to DPig, and DPS as fire/earth, by switching gear sets. That this means is that I'll for-sure stat 100 lock, and (probably) +1 Ap, with a for-sure on +1 MP so far. As for the rest, I'm not sure whether I should bother investing in block (to help tank) or invest in fire/earth (for damage).

With an assumption of 730 points (I think that's the max now, might be like 732?), -200 Lock, -100 MP, -150 AP (iffy on this), that leaves me with 280 points. it costs 225 to max block, or I could use it to put 70 into str/int for damage dealing. I'm uncertain how crucial block is, if there's a nice middle ground you think might be best, or.. what.

For the AP, I think I really only need 9 AP for lock tanking (allowing x3 Rocky Foot, or Rocky Foot + Smasher if I don't need the -dodge), and I can get that without statting it.. though it might take me a while to get one of the +AP lock one-handers, it's possible. And to be honest, I think 9 AP even as fire/earth is fine, it allows BF + Punish + BR and such, and kind of seems ideal unless I can hit 11 or 12 AP.. which I probably can't do for a long time.

To that end, I'm also thinking of something with Spell level distribution like:

Fire: 145/48/74/48/145 (with +2 fire spell levels)
Air: 9/85/9/59/9 (with +1 air spell levels)
Earth: 145/45/45/45/145 (with +2 Earth spell levels)

For 114% fire, 111% Earth, 50% air. I'm wondering if this seems optimized or crap to you, in that I'm trying to maximize fire and earth dmg/res, and get 50% air while having maximum range on Sacrier's fist (it's good to use sometimes for movement). Anything you'd change here? How would you go about this? I know you're more PvP-centric and this is a lot more of a PvE character setup, but figured I'd ask. I know I will have to make some sacrifices by trying to be versatile, but I think (with enough gear to allow it), it seems possible and really fun to be able to do both.

Any thoughts on this so far, Yesway?

My DPS build is planned to be This

My Tank build is planned to be This

And just switching out the gear listed to switch roles.
Alright so some things I noticed. Basically you are trying to combine rolls where you cant combine them. Its only now beginning where you can do that. Feca can tank/support, Sadi/Eni/Masq as Healer/DPT. Right now it isnt really possible to lock and dpt. You can lock regular mobs and DPT but you cant really lock any bosses where it is useful to lock them without sacrificing all damage. That being said your lock/dpt set is a nice concept but severely lacking in both departments because the way the game is currently set up. If anything I would try to get tanky dpt gear for when you arent locking. Tormented, clawbot, ect...

As far as your spell tree goes, you chose the right spells for 9ap. You would probably want to level other earth spells if you got 10ap.

Whether you are tanky/lock/dpt what have you block is going to be good. It seems like you want to fulfill a roll in that respect so I would definitely consider stating into block. I do not know how set you are on fire/earth, but air/earth seems to be a better choice in for this sort of set up at the moment because of how tanky dragon pig is. also air does not do self damage.

Either way let me know if I answered your questions as completely as you would have liked me to or if you would like additional input on anything else sac related. Also remember I am not the be all end of all of sacri advice. you may very well make this build work amazingly. This stuff is just my opinion.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #716689  Replies : 108  Views : 6473
posté April 16, 2014, 09:52:34 | #10
Class Realms Hilarity and Balance Issues LOL ok so class realms are a great idea dont get me wrong, but lol so some classes get their special ability before others and the newer classes dont get them at all?! I literally think Grou is a shining paragon of all that is good and right in this world. This is hilariously bad balancing. Classes will have AN ULTIMATE SPELL while others do not!? I can't even be mad its so rediculous. They say a month and a half between content and the first only 3 classes get this? that means it will be a minimum of a YEAR before the ORIGINAL classes get their special. That means for months at a time classes will have a HUGE advantage over others.

I can already see it. 6 months from now oh we are not satisfied with the class spells so we will discontinue them while we work out balancing issues. meanwhile srams, enus, and osas are bending people over and having their way with them. Oh lets release a level 50 island instead of a class realm this update. yeah! Jesus.

Anyway thats my rant. Ankama you are a for profit company so maybe think about changes to your product before you throw it in a septic tank.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 21, 2014, 21:14:45.
Reason for edit : [Unnecessarily Provocative]
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716669  Replies : 28  Views : 500
posté April 15, 2014, 02:18:51 | #11

Quote (Taku- @ 15 April 2014 01:13) *

Quote (Taku- @ 11 April 2014 06:38) *

I'm thinking of making a Sacrier than can both lock tank up to DPig, and DPS as fire/earth, by switching gear sets. That this means is that I'll for-sure stat 100 lock, and (probably) +1 Ap, with a for-sure on +1 MP so far. As for the rest, I'm not sure whether I should bother investing in block (to help tank) or invest in fire/earth (for damage).

With an assumption of 730 points (I think that's the max now, might be like 732?), -200 Lock, -100 MP, -150 AP (iffy on this), that leaves me with 280 points. it costs 225 to max block, or I could use it to put 70 into str/int for damage dealing. I'm uncertain how crucial block is, if there's a nice middle ground you think might be best, or.. what.

For the AP, I think I really only need 9 AP for lock tanking (allowing x3 Rocky Foot, or Rocky Foot + Smasher if I don't need the -dodge), and I can get that without statting it.. though it might take me a while to get one of the +AP lock one-handers, it's possible. And to be honest, I think 9 AP even as fire/earth is fine, it allows BF + Punish + BR and such, and kind of seems ideal unless I can hit 11 or 12 AP.. which I probably can't do for a long time.

To that end, I'm also thinking of something with Spell level distribution like:

Fire: 145/48/74/48/145 (with +2 fire spell levels)
Air: 9/85/9/59/9 (with +1 air spell levels)
Earth: 145/45/45/45/145 (with +2 Earth spell levels)

For 114% fire, 111% Earth, 50% air. I'm wondering if this seems optimized or crap to you, in that I'm trying to maximize fire and earth dmg/res, and get 50% air while having maximum range on Sacrier's fist (it's good to use sometimes for movement). Anything you'd change here? How would you go about this? I know you're more PvP-centric and this is a lot more of a PvE character setup, but figured I'd ask. I know I will have to make some sacrifices by trying to be versatile, but I think (with enough gear to allow it), it seems possible and really fun to be able to do both.

Any thoughts on this so far, Yesway?

My DPS build is planned to be This

My Tank build is planned to be This

And just switching out the gear listed to switch roles.
Hey sorry I did not see that post before. I will edit this post later to answer it. Right now im pretty tired though and it looks like its gonna be a long answer haha.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #715903  Replies : 108  Views : 6473
posté April 14, 2014, 23:43:43 | #12

Quote (HateSpawn @ 11 April 2014 15:27) *

Quote (IYesWayI @ 11 April 2014 15:04) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 11 April 2014 12:56) *
My dillemma -

Attempting to balance base damage across two branches, while at the same time keeping mastery in three.

Currently I'm running with something Mango called "Barf".

Fire - 145 / 20 / 106 / 20 / 145
Air - 20 / 86 / 142 / 145 / 20
Earth - 38 / 14 / 38 / 14 / 14

Basically the problem is I want to have reliable damage on Fury to KO things, I want to be able to zip around the map with Sacri fist (hence 5 range) and I want to be able to rely on Motion Sickness / Assault / Punishment / Blood Rush for DPS.

I'm gonna head to the respec room and I'll probably leave after some light discussion.
Well first of all your fire tree looks fine. I would take a bit out of BTF to get a bit more base. For air I recommend not getting 145 MS as they base damage increases are few and far between. You can really get more out of the tree by only losing a bit in MS. Other than that its always good to have just enough levels to make it so if you lost 1 level you would lose either 1% dmg or 1 base damage.
So delevel the 1 AP spells for more assault levels and more mastery in fire/air?
Basically yes. Do it for the same reason you don't level BTF to max.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #715877  Replies : 108  Views : 6473
posté April 11, 2014, 15:04:04 | #13

Quote (HateSpawn @ 11 April 2014 12:56) *
My dillemma -

Attempting to balance base damage across two branches, while at the same time keeping mastery in three.

Currently I'm running with something Mango called "Barf".

Fire - 145 / 20 / 106 / 20 / 145
Air - 20 / 86 / 142 / 145 / 20
Earth - 38 / 14 / 38 / 14 / 14

Basically the problem is I want to have reliable damage on Fury to KO things, I want to be able to zip around the map with Sacri fist (hence 5 range) and I want to be able to rely on Motion Sickness / Assault / Punishment / Blood Rush for DPS.

I'm gonna head to the respec room and I'll probably leave after some light discussion.
Well first of all your fire tree looks fine. I would take a bit out of BTF to get a bit more base. For air I recommend not getting 145 MS as they base damage increases are few and far between. You can really get more out of the tree by only losing a bit in MS. Other than that its always good to have just enough levels to make it so if you lost 1 level you would lose either 1% dmg or 1 base damage.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #714411  Replies : 108  Views : 6473
posté April 11, 2014, 05:16:16 | #14

Quote (HateSpawn @ 10 April 2014 19:41) *
I'm sort of looking for a guideline for how much Mastery you get from Fire/Air/Earth. I've redone my spells like 16 fuckin times since going hybrid and I cannot get comfortable.
I don't understand the question. Do you mean how you should distribute the spells? If so what spells?

This post has been edited by IYesWayI - April 11, 2014, 05:17:04.
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #714241  Replies : 108  Views : 6473
posté April 11, 2014, 03:43:40 | #15
Yes please!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #714213  Replies : 17  Views : 744
posté April 11, 2014, 00:01:17 | #16
An Elysium team just downed it with using the MP chip method. I think only one panda would be good for the positioning way. Two just seems like the team would be lacking too much DPT.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #714185  Replies : 10  Views : 521
posté April 10, 2014, 06:19:24 | #17
Fungus HC Discussion So lets be honest. This dungeon is way too difficult for its level, but it is possible. This thread is dedication to discussing the strategy in beating it. One way to do it is using Enus to MP chip the boss and Hyphalumps. Another involves being OP and bringing a Panda. What has the english communities experiences with this dungeon been so far?

I think personally the MP chip way is the intended strategy, but I think mob placement at the beginning has a lot to do with your chances of achieving victory.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #713821  Replies : 10  Views : 521
posté April 08, 2014, 01:41:12 | #18
The problem is when the game first came out there was no content and a ton of bugs. Now that there is content and they have their shit together a little bit more there are no new players to keep. The players that are here are really high level. So imagine you see an add for Wakfu and think oh that looks like a fun game and so you download it. You log on and you see NOBODY your level and you go to the gobball dungeon and spam LFG for an hour but there isnt even anyone else in the area. Ok no problem Ill just queue for the cross server dungeon group finder. OH WAIT there isnt one because ankama is fuckin retarded. Well damn this game seemed like a lot of fun but there isnt much to do so I guess Ill uninstall it. GG Ankama.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #712919  Replies : 28  Views : 606