Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

RP: OOC and Readers Thread
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-08-27
posté March 27, 2013, 11:18:33 | #1
RP: OOC and Readers Thread 1st off, I hope I am not disobeying any forums rules about this but if I am a Mod is free to close this whenever... anyways.

Roleplay: Out of Character and Readers Thread!

While rereading my RP: Knowledge is Power; I have come to realize that it is getting a little messy with all those OOC posts but no actual RP entries *Looks at Mansion*. . . . anyways so I have taken the liberty to open up a new thread for that very purpose, with this thread, members of the RP can post their messy OOC's here while they can keep the actual RP clean and not eye jabbing from all the OOC's. Now about the readers people that has been reading the RP: Knowledge is Power is free to post here, give the members your comment on the RP and what you think about them whether you like them or hate them, don't worry the RP members don't bite.... not that hard BUT they don't bite, they love being fed with comments and feedback.

Members Rules

-No arguments on different views
-No Flamming
-No spamming
-No unnecessary or childish misbehavior
-No sexual content
-Respect fellow members and readers
-You are free to post all your gif's, pictures and others here

Readers Rules

-No Arguments on different views
-No Flamming
-No Spamming
-No unnecessary or childish misbehavior
-No asking for spoilers
-No perverted or creepy questions
-You are free to ask members questions that do not relate to the other negative questioned rules
-Respect fellow members and other readers

On a side note

Other RP's are free to announce their newly made RP here to catch some attention if you want, also this thread can be used to ask if you want to join a RP for the readers that are interested.

IMPORTANT NOTE

Right clearly this has been said about 4 times (I haven't counted properly) but readers still do not seem to grasp at the fact that Knowledge is Power is FULL on members, we all decided to make it 8 as our final, we surely cannot increase the member cap anymore, so anybody that is planning to join please and sorry, we are full and we cannot accept anymore people, please read the keywords stating *we are full* I am sure it is somewhere in the RP. Our last member "Mercinary" also quoted: "Hey hey here I am your last member I would like to say thanks for reserving my spot since WAAAY back" meaning he was reserved so he had the last spot along time ago, hate to sound like this but please I feel guilty enough saying to people that posts in their details in the RP: "Sorry we are full you cannot join." its a horrible feeling, I hate rejecting but 8 people it a HUGE party. A new RP is busy being planned and made so if you still want to RP please be a little bit more patient and wait until the person has opened the thread.

Thank you.

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - March 27, 2013, 11:18:53.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté March 27, 2013, 13:06:25 | #2
Click here

Hahaha! Exxxxcellent... Mansion, this is what we've been waiting for. Now we can freely post our hidious parody versions of the story without fear of retribution. };D

To the public:
Also, so apparently Omega gets emails from readers about the characters on occasion? If it's in regards to a specific character, probably just send the email directly to the person that writes them (so that Omega doesn't have to try and answer questions about someone else's character on top of the million other things he's got to do) or post it here, like Omega said.
As stated, though our teeth may be sharp, the risk of biting is minimal. Well, I suppose it is...

I imagine most people appreciate the feedback/your interest in the story, anyway.
I know I was stunned (in a good way, lol) when I found out people cared enough about the RP to actually email Omega about it. xD
/end transmission.

To other RP'ers (not the Knowledge is Power crew):
Pretty sure there's going to be a few others starting up soon- or you could make one too! This part of the forums clearly needs more love, haha.
STORIES ARE FUN.

To Omega and Knowledge is Power crew:
Awww yissssss! As you can tell, Omega, I'm delighted to have this thread. However, you might not be once Mansion and I get stuck into it, haha. Mercinary, Ven, Echo, Mitsu (you're halfway there anyway, hahaha!), and Raath- join usssssss.

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 27, 2013, 15:13:22.
Reason for edit : Shit just got real, yo'. xD
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-01-11
posté March 27, 2013, 14:11:04 | #3
Oooh this place is shiney, hope to see alot of nice things here, also I am a reader but not a member too so I got alot of things to say unfortunately I am at work so I will think up of something when I get home.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-10-28
posté March 27, 2013, 16:44:16 | #4
Mother of Cra! -also - GO TEAM KNOWLEDGE!

You opened up quite the Pandora's Lingerie Cabinet now Omega (some pervy thunder jerk stole the box, which I found quite funny)!

jk, but yeah, it's cool to have an OOC thread for any RP sessions; makes it easier to do the 'table talk' outside of the RP game (I should know, I ran a couple of IC and OOC threads back on Penny Arcade).

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 27 March 2013 11:18) *
*Looks at Mansion*

Dun gimme that look >: (

It's to let you know I'm still in the game, and to show you I'm not breaking character (Moritz is a heavy sleeper, and lets face it; the love/hate relationship feeling is kinda mutual between him and the rest of the team IC).

Also: Echo can vouch for me; we been doing some private RPing so that we don't hold the game up later (and he'll post it up in a great big post!)

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 27 March 2013 11:18) *

-No Flamming

You heard her, you DAMN, DIRTY Flamingos! >: (

Get outta here! SHOO! *Waves arms at the flamingos*

As for the rest of Omega's post, sure the rest of us don't bite. As for me, I file my teeth sharp every day! Gotta make sure them pearly chompers are good to go! Marrow doesn't just excrete from bones by itself, y'know!

@Aarcher: Oh yeah, boyz! Let the horrible fanfics begin!

@Mercinary: Cause I love foggers so much and I'm such a worthless hack at drawing (or being an artist for that matter) and prefer photoshopping, I decided to make you a wonderful gif(t).

Behold: Photoshop-no-jutsu!

I can already picture Zorn going:

I'LL BE BACK!

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
...WITH THE DRINKS!

Also, because I really was THAT lazy (it was pretty quiet today at work tbh), I made a better image just for you! Just click on it to see :p

Spoiler: (highlight to show)

This post has been edited by ManicMansion - March 27, 2013, 16:48:27.
Reason for edit : got to fix dem leaks!
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-14
posté March 27, 2013, 17:15:14 | #5
OOoooo this should be fun! Now excuse me while I laugh my head off at mansion's last post.
Anyways, Mansion and I have finished our private RP(After nuking Ankabox a couple times...), and it will be posted soon. Either way, I can't wait to see what happens here.
@mansion: Can you grab me a Root Beer?

This post has been edited by Echo1608 - March 27, 2013, 17:16:53.
posté March 27, 2013, 17:19:49 | #6

Quote (Echo1608 @ 27 March 2013 17:15) *

@mansion: Can you grab me a Root Beer?

What do I look like, a robit? /zoidberg

That's what technology's for (also we got a robot).

Edit: That reminds me! Do the Mods actually read the RP section anyway? I would love to see a response from the Forum divines themselves  

This post has been edited by ManicMansion - March 27, 2013, 17:22:14.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-14
posté March 27, 2013, 17:22:35 | #7
Yes....that is exactly what you look like. Either way, I'll take a rootbeer, from anyone.....Anybody? Nobody?? Ok.....

@mansion: Agreed

This post has been edited by Echo1608 - March 27, 2013, 17:22:58.
posté March 27, 2013, 18:22:40 | #8
Hahaha, yessss gooooood.
It has begun. ;D

This thread has arrived not a moment too soon: Mansion! Empty your inbox so I can send you your email. xD It's full again, lol.

Also, I reckon Meier will have a drink too.
Vodka. pffft, lol. No.

Also-also, photoshop-no-jutsu has returned! Huzza! xD

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 27, 2013, 18:24:41.
Reason for edit : Btw Mansion, dat is a beautiful photoshop... ;D
posté March 27, 2013, 18:33:37 | #9

Quote (Aacher @ 27 March 2013 18:22) *
Mansion! Empty your inbox so I can send you your email. xD It's full again, lol.

Im...impossibru!

It's only 25% full... again! D:

posté March 27, 2013, 18:42:01 | #10
Argh, argh, argh- clearly another case of bugfu...
Blargh.
I'll try again...

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 27, 2013, 18:43:53.
Reason for edit : Edit: SUCCESS
posté March 27, 2013, 18:58:08 | #11
OH EM GEE

That Fogger looks absolutely FABULOUS!

just the perfect picture when you hand him a gun for him to go terminator on them asses XD

Can't wait for you all to get to Sufokia so I can join you guys and be fascinated by your fleshy squishy bodies  

posté March 28, 2013, 10:10:42 | #12
BTW have you guys heard about Mitsu yet she been awfully quiet lately?

posté March 28, 2013, 11:19:47 | #13

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 28 March 2013 10:10) *
BTW have you guys heard about Mitsu yet she been awfully quiet lately?

Is her 15 day vacation over now? It's possibly that.

Also Venefirous is also quiet, but I think its cause of he/she is swamped with RL stuff at the moment.

posté March 28, 2013, 11:39:11 | #14
I imagine young Mitsu has once again been dragged back into the dragon's lair that is high school, from which she must valiantly battle her way to freedom.

As for Ven, no idea. Also dragons? There's a lot of them about lately...
I am waiting on him before I can post though...

Also: "Can't wait for you all to get to Sufokia so I can join you guys and be fascinated by your fleshy squishy bodies."
That's some mighty incentive for us there, Merc... xD
(lololololololol)

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 28, 2013, 11:41:55.
Reason for edit : DAT FOGGER
posté March 28, 2013, 11:40:27 | #15
oh wow 15 days gone by already? damn time flies o.o

posté March 28, 2013, 12:04:04 | #16
Uurgh, my bad! I mistook the 15 from her 15 HOURS a day post, not 15 days, so I dunno when/where she is.

Quote (mitsume54432 @ 11 March 2013 10:46) *
Anyway, in two days I'll be online for over fifteen hours a day because of the start of the summer vacation for where I am and I can say goodbye to this comp ban >=D hopefully.... :x

Although I think its safe to say she did not go into space!

Quote (Mercinary @ 27 March 2013 18:58) *
Can't wait for you all to get to Sufokia so I can join you guys and be fascinated by your fleshy squishy bodies

Protip: Those bandages Xelors wear? They're VERY soft (3-ply eat your heart out), so you gotta hug Meier EXTRA hard! Only then can you feel his squishy body.

Protip #2: Don't hug Moritz. He has bombs under his robes. Will be the most explosive finale for both of us.

This post has been edited by ManicMansion - March 28, 2013, 12:08:04.
posté March 28, 2013, 12:58:22 | #17

Quote (ManicMansion @ 28 March 2013 12:04) *

Quote (Mercinary @ 27 March 2013 18:58) *

Protip: Those bandages Xelors wear? They're VERY soft (3-ply eat your heart out), so you gotta hug Meier EXTRA hard! Only then can you feel his squishy body.

Oh no you didn't. xD *ghetto finger snap*

Don't listen to him, Merc! Xelor bandages are full of disease! Meier is a plague on legs!

Moritz would be less criminal if only someone would hug him. Yep. This is what you should do.

(Mansion, this isn't over!) xD

posté March 28, 2013, 13:00:48 | #18
B-b-but I'm a robot.... diseases have no effect on my mechanical system o.o

posté March 28, 2013, 13:30:48 | #19
Well... err... ummm... Look! A distraction!! ;D

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-05-21
posté March 28, 2013, 15:11:27 | #20
hi guys, this is mitsume54432 on her alt account....

umm....
Click here

See you again when my mom lifts the comp ban.... and no it's not back to school, it's back to my mom's iron cage.... it's summer vacation here >.>"