Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

semcorda's profile
Statistics
288 Posts (0.29 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté April 09, 2014, 16:34:00 | #1
I will just add that from my experience adding mp and/or range is a matter of convienence, not necessity. The best thing is to save sp, and stat them when after 100lvls of playing you feel like one of them would make your fights more convienent.
Crit and ap are must-haves (well ap not really, but it will take you really long time to get the base 12ap eq, so it is necessary until then).

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #713613  Replies : 9  Views : 289
posté April 06, 2014, 23:08:45 | #2
Feca isn't my main, and haven't had been using provocation before this spell's fix (that were supposed to take place on one of hotfixes), hence my question - is provocation supposed to have pvp effect (50% final res for allies against provoked monster) in pve? Because I'm quite sure it works like that in pve. Or is it this upgrade of provocation they promised?

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #712465  Replies : 29  Views : 1167
posté March 30, 2014, 23:57:21 | #3
Budget alternative for specialized mouses is combo of joypad+joypad key mapping soft. One hand for mouse other for joypad. One hand can only operate one half of the pad, but it is enough for me. Thumb can reach 5buttons + knob press button and 4 directions of knob, index fingers are pressing bumpers (first for ctrl, second for alt) - this allows to use about 20 spells/actions with one hand. Other half of pad has assigned less often used buttons (R, M, I, weapon, tab for multimen placing).
This allows me to use many different spells with just fingers of one hand, without even moving the hand and almost always I'm forced to wait for animations.

This post has been edited by semcorda - March 31, 2014, 00:00:31.
Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #708633  Replies : 4  Views : 224
posté March 28, 2014, 16:03:57 | #4

Quote (SensualWetfart @ 28 March 2014 14:33) *

Create a new ticket and keep a few things in mind:

1) Like any (...)
2) Get all the (...)
3) Developers (...)
So in a nutshell, if you really want some kind of compensation, until you get a good answer from your support requests, keep sending them in (maybe twice a week), keep them polite and concise, and keep a record of when you're submitting them. There's literally nothing anyone on these forums can do you for, other than feel your pain and try to guide you to the right place.

Best of luck getting some of your items back.
1. As I wrote, after my ticked have had been ignored for 2 weeks, I asked CM for help and I got response "we got it and will fix it". When I tried to contact anyone after THEY DIDN'T fix, I got permanently ignored. Right now I don't believe that "support" even exist, it is probably just one guy sorting tickets to "real money related" and "gameplay related". Real money-related are getting taken care of (they solved my ogrine problem in few days), gameplay related are getting bullshit "thank you for patience" automated answer and forgotten.
2. My ticket got answered afters Trolye's involvement, so I assume it was proper (answer turned out to be worthless, but that wasn't because of ticket itself). My dissing on forums - it is not a rage anymore. I'm just doing everything I can to show them as much respect as they showed me. Since I'm unable to fraud them for money as they do, verbal "techiques" are all that's left and still, it is not getting me even close to the level of disrespect that they show to their customers.
3. After my ticked got ignored, I searched forums for similar cases. I have found many same as mine: hb wipe-ticket-ignored. Someone even laughed at ankama because same happened to him in open beta. Turns out that hb wipe was relatively massive in free beta. When it happend to me and others, it was already 1,5 year of paid beta and same, game breaking bug keept appearing. It still keeps appearing. Lets leave this as a commentary to your third advice.

In a nutshell - if any company dealing with rl goods ignored customers as much as they do, it would be down or getting mass lawsuits. And I'm not nurse of retarded to repeat myself with a simple information. Especialy after THEY SAID they got it.

Person who helped you in dofus is probably long gone from ankama. Either he couldn't stand ankama's attitude, or ankama couldn't stand him wasting resources for some lowlife milk cows.

This post has been edited by semcorda - March 28, 2014, 16:11:35.
Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #707579  Replies : 16  Views : 476
posté March 27, 2014, 16:02:17 | #5
Can anybody confirm that harvesting in HB is safe?
Knowing ankama, it is very possible that anti-bot will cause severe glitch there, most likely with chest items/hb gems loss included.

@enieee
This is ankama, "quick questions" don't exist here .

This post has been edited by semcorda - March 27, 2014, 16:04:33.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #706579  Replies : 143  Views : 4281
posté March 25, 2014, 21:56:04 | #6

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 25 March 2014 17:55) *
All Feca lovers are free to chase me with pitchforks but this has to be said.

"If Feca's are plain AP giving support, why would we need Xelor's?"

Right now Feca's outshine Earth Sac's tanking armor |not much, fecas armor requires dmg%, sacs don't, sometimes it is better, sometimes worse, definetly not "outshining"| because they have Sacrier's old Armor mechanic which is 100% damage being directed to the armor not to mention the intense Block increase Feca's get, OH and lets not forget the extra lock in passive |missed again, fecas' lock passives are more or less enough to even sacs' dodge steal, fecas are better only at multi-enemy locking| and oh right their Resist up passive for every |ekhm, another miss, after passing 333lock the lock-resist bonus stops raising| lock they have, the only thing good with Sacrier's tanking capability is their map manipulation, can't say I am not surprise people are crying over this while Feca's tank like Gods.

Fecas' tanking deity claim may be a bit too far fetched (bold parts prove why). Still, one of two best tanks in this game. You forgot to add fecas resist lowering ability, very useful, one of it's advantages over sac. I also don't understand why people whine so much because of ap-slave nerf. I must agree however, that 1 per turn is borderline useless. 2 per turn should satisfy both balance and players. Too bad that devs are to hard headed, and every op-ness THEY created and let into game they always nerf to the extreme up-ness.
They should sometimes try to TEST stuff before introducing, it would make everyones game experience easier.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #705915  Replies : 143  Views : 4281
posté March 25, 2014, 17:19:38 | #7

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 25 March 2014 16:13) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 25 March 2014 15:33) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 25 March 2014 14:07) *
so what I (...) a week.
do you really (...)wich one is right?
Earth shields are not enough? Are you serious? With 10AP and no glyphs I can tank most of the things and got no or very little dmg. Giving 10AP was nice but it was OP no matter what you say.If you can't tank with earth feca then you're doing something wrong...

"Giving 10AP was nice but it was OP no matter what you say"
With 7mp cap, you could make 3 ap glyphs max per turn. Glyphs are getting worn out after 3 turns and you have to start creating new ones, so max glyph quantity is 9. Lets assume you have 140ish fecastaff. This makes 9x1,7ap=15ap. Lets assume fight took 4 turns (with so many aps it is hard to make longer fights, no matter the mob type).
3x1,7ap (1st turn)+6x1,7(2nd)+9x1,7(3rd)+9x1,7(4th) = 45ap (rounded). So feca have given only 5 aps more than he had during these 4 turns.
It is not OP, no matter what you say.
It is called support build...
I know that feca had some remaining aps after making 3 glyphs each turn, but being almost immobilized (1mp) after making glyphs (assuming mp cap build) made using those efficiently hard, if not impossible, since mobs are avoiding hi-res players whenever they can.
In my opinion, if ankama halfwits really want to nerf it, 2 per turn limit would be perfect solution - still usefull, but preventing ap-slave builds.

"Earth shields are not enough? Are you serious? With 10AP and no glyphs I can tank most of the things and got no or very little dmg.(...)If you can't tank with earth feca then you're doing something wrong..."
Here I must agree - my feca is cap lvl but still in 100ish eq. 9ap, good lock, good res, pathetic dmg. And his shielding is still capable of negating full attack from fat zwombie + sometimes one or two bits from small zwombie. If someone has tanker with proper eq and has problem to shield with 10ap, then something is wrong. DP is exception, if he could be negated with 10ap shield, then smth would be wrong.

This post has been edited by semcorda - March 25, 2014, 17:21:56.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #705767  Replies : 143  Views : 4281
posté March 22, 2014, 00:01:16 | #8

Quote (MODAtdose @ 21 March 2014 23:39) *
Hey Guys,

I think perhaps you are misunderstanding the purpose of asking everyone effected by this bug to report it. The issue is very well known indeed and noone is asking you to report this bug as if it is either new or unknown.

What is being asked is for all individuals affected by this bug in the most recent update to report their individual case, so that Sabi can take them all to the devs and institute a quick as possible restitution of the items etc that were lost. Without those reports, the only way to determine who has been affected is to trawl through lines and lines of logs, taking a significantly longer time than if Sabi is able to present the accounts directly.

This is the reason I asked you to submit tickets if you hadn't already done so, to help you get your things back as swiftly as is possible under the circumstances. If you still have any questions after reading this, please let me know.

- Atdose
You can't be serious...

-I have lost my HB contents (including LeatherDealer seal) and kamas about half year ago.
-I HAVE SENT DAMN TICKET.
-NO ANSWER. FOR 2 WEEKS.
-Then I've contacted Trolye, who apparently contacted "support".
-They answered "thank you for patience, blablabla, WE WILL FIX YOUR HB IN THE NEXT UPDATE" (mentioned update was about 5 months ago)
-NO FIX. SERIOUSLY, F...ING NOTHING GOT FIXED.
- another attempt to contact "support" through Trolye. IGNORED.
-I gave up

After this you are again trying to sell us "we will fix it, give us info" bullshit?

Very complicated way to spit on us.

This post has been edited by semcorda - March 22, 2014, 00:04:47.
Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #699065  Replies : 16  Views : 476
posté March 20, 2014, 20:05:20 | #9

Quote (Gynrei @ 19 March 2014 14:50) *
Giving AP is more fun if you control one of the characters on the glyph

This multi-glyph ap supply seems to good to be true. When I tried it on my xelor, in third turn of fight I had 30ap (with SkaleMM and xel's tricks). And my feca isn't even optimal build for ap supply.
Is it confirmed that this isn't a bug or devs' mistake? Ankama tends to forbid effect stacking for buffing spells.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #698083  Replies : 22  Views : 3624
posté March 19, 2014, 06:02:13 | #10
Same happened to me about half a year ago. These assholes also said it will get fixed. Obviously, it didn't.

Thread : 1.32 Bug Reports  Preview message : #694663  Replies : 12  Views : 1093
posté March 16, 2014, 22:50:34 | #11
Earth feca's "orb armor" does not absorb xelors' aging ini steal dmg (tested only on infected dun boss) and zwomwabbits' gangrene ap poison dmg.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #693077  Replies : 9  Views : 265
posté March 10, 2014, 21:45:28 | #12
Idk if someone mentioned it before, but feca's orb armor is bugged. So far I've found two examples when damage passes through it - xelors' aging dmg (from ini steal, haven't checked ap steal), and gangrene ap poison dmg applied by zwombits.
It was easy to find that I didn't even bother to report it. I forgot that nobody at ankama plays wakfu, so they are unable to find bugs until it got rubbed in their faces for few months.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #690597  Replies : 329  Views : 12427
posté February 13, 2014, 16:18:08 | #13
I beg to differ with OP.
"All run" mode is great (no sarcasm, I really like it). Watching this damn walk when time is on the stake for thousands of fights was really annoying.One of really few minor things that ankama managed to improve. All I need now (on this level of issues, ofc) is animation on/off button.
However, I must admit that animation of running through eniripsas' absorbtion zone looks kinda silly.

This post has been edited by semcorda - February 13, 2014, 16:20:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #679773  Replies : 26  Views : 886
posté February 11, 2014, 21:34:17 | #14

Quote (Gynrei @ 11 February 2014 17:27) *

Quote (semcorda @ 11 February 2014 16:13) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 06 February 2014 17:15) *
Best solution is krosmaster style: Timer stops while animations moving.
This, or animation off button. I have already posted a suggestion about this. Bug on eniripsa's regeneration casting (haven't check 11.02 update yet, maybe they fixed it) proves that spells can be cast without animations.

I don't really want animations to be turned off. Nor do I want to add more time to another players turn. The wait between turns is long enough already.

If i was forced to choose the lesser of two evils, animation off is better. But i'd feel like i'd remove it by default because if something ever goes wrong those added seconds could be valuable.

The animations are a part of Wakfu's style and i'd miss them in the name of efficiency and safety.
Well, animations are the second most hated by me part of game. That's why on/off button seems to be the optimal solution. Masochists/easthetitians (is this a word?) can stay "on", rest can use "off". Turn time increase would affect everyone, whether someone likes it or not.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #678479  Replies : 6  Views : 203
posté February 11, 2014, 16:13:57 | #15

Quote (Celay01 @ 06 February 2014 17:15) *
Best solution is krosmaster style: Timer stops while animations moving.
This, or animation off button. I have already posted a suggestion about this. Bug on eniripsa's regeneration casting (haven't check 11.02 update yet, maybe they fixed it) proves that spells can be cast without animations.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #678251  Replies : 6  Views : 203
posté February 11, 2014, 16:06:18 | #16

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 11 February 2014 10:52) *
Sadida manifold bug was not fixed. What can I say.
Few posts earlier it was explained (with quoting your post about it) that what you described is not a bug. Spells 100% chance to steal ap/mp is not absolute value, it is a base form which resistances are subtracted to calculate actual steal %.
Seriously, there are more serious issues with sadida than this spell.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #678235  Replies : 469  Views : 16679
posté February 10, 2014, 00:51:54 | #17

Quote (aquabeauty @ 10 February 2014 00:26) *

Quote (semcorda @ 09 February 2014 16:36) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 05 February 2014 10:59) *
In short,

When Tarouded Leather is obtained on the drop table each player gets to roll for it.

When a relic fragment is added to the drop table, ONLY one person gets to roll for it. That fragment is either dropped by that person... or it is NOT. It doesnt return back to the drop table.

There fore cutting the drop rate by 1/6th of a chance.

I recall situation when 2 chars dropped solomonk fragment in 1 fight. This should't take place if fragments dissapear from "table", whether someone drops it or not. I don't think we can figure anything out of this chaos they call "drop system".
Main ankama liar said that pp cap was part of bigger revamp (after he said that partial changes will no longer be implemented...), and continuation will appear soon (it didn't...). Worst part is, that if they finally decide to correct this crap, it may become even worse and for sure come with loads of bugs.
Strange thing - among "why I can't have relic" whining, there are sensible topics/posts asking for explaination. OP of this one even gives links to ingame proofs and official info that seems to be contradictory. No response from mods, devs, anybody.
No it doesn't work like that. I'll try to explain better.
Ex:
Relic fragments drop in the imaginary drop table mixed in with the torouded leather and the other boss drops . Then the Relic fragments are rolled for by the person that had randomly obtained it from the table. Now lets say that person does not roll enough to get the fragment?

That fragment DOES not return to the drop table to be rolled again for by another player. That's the problem. Meaning who ever drops it whether they have 1pp or 50pp, if they fail to obtain it they do not pass it on to the next player unlike torouded leather which is returned to the table if it is not obtained by a player. Then fragments are not pouch-able.
Er, it seems that I understood you correctly at the first time. I don't understand why you explained this again. As I wrote, situation when 2 persons drop frags in one fight shouldn't happen, assuming you version is correct.
By the way, I recall (100% sure) that once 2 fragments dropped for one char. No idea how to fit it in this mess... Maybe each monster in mob group has separate drop table? This is confusing.
No screenshots, both situations (2 chars with 1 frag, 1 char with 2 frags) happened soon after relic drop revamp. Nobody expected it to be such crap enugh to take screens of strange drops.

This post has been edited by semcorda - February 10, 2014, 00:54:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #677397  Replies : 66  Views : 2042
posté February 09, 2014, 16:36:38 | #18

Quote (aquabeauty @ 05 February 2014 10:59) *
In short,

When Tarouded Leather is obtained on the drop table each player gets to roll for it.

When a relic fragment is added to the drop table, ONLY one person gets to roll for it. That fragment is either dropped by that person... or it is NOT. It doesnt return back to the drop table.

There fore cutting the drop rate by 1/6th of a chance.

I recall situation when 2 chars dropped solomonk fragment in 1 fight. This should't take place if fragments dissapear from "table", whether someone drops it or not. I don't think we can figure anything out of this chaos they call "drop system".
Main ankama liar said that pp cap was part of bigger revamp (after he said that partial changes will no longer be implemented...), and continuation will appear soon (it didn't...). Worst part is, that if they finally decide to correct this crap, it may become even worse and for sure come with loads of bugs.
Strange thing - among "why I can't have relic" whining, there are sensible topics/posts asking for explaination. OP of this one even gives links to ingame proofs and official info that seems to be contradictory. No response from mods, devs, anybody.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #677229  Replies : 66  Views : 2042
posté February 09, 2014, 14:28:40 | #19
Bug into feature Recent update of launcher added some new stuff to the list of bugs (what a surprise...). One of them is lack of animation for eni casting regeneration. You just aim the spell, click and effect on taget is applied, ap cost subtracted from caster.
And this is GREAT !
Because animations are so slow they are huge pain in the ass for many classes, xelors, sadis and support pandas especially. Myself and many people I play with, refer to them as "fucking animations" when we are losing APs or time for movement beacuse toon had to perform some retarded handwave or some fart cloud had to appear in aoe.
This new bug on eni's regeneration shows that it is possible to turn off this crap. I think that many people would be really gratefull for option to switch animations of spells on or off (just make it separate from "tactical view" switch).

inbefore
If someone says animations are not causing any problems, that means he/she:
1. Has low lvl character or no-brainer class/playstyle. When you are newbie, you can use your 6-8 ap quite fast. Also, if you play as, for example, iop, you just walk to the target and click all you have;
2. Is not aware that action buffering present in game is useless when spell use is dependant on effect of previous spell (attack after push/pull/throw, changing target of attack when spell might or might not kill current target, receivig ap from devo/refund mark, targeting own summons)
3. Is one of these strange people who prefer easthetics over utility, even if utility is getting hurt very bad by easthetics.

This post has been edited by semcorda - February 09, 2014, 16:05:25.
Reason for edit : grammar
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #677203  Replies : 0  Views : 98
posté February 04, 2014, 16:10:01 | #20
I don't get it why everyone says (sarcasm or not) that rouges are op. Bombs are dealing standard/high dmg. Only difference is that they are designed to be used for cumulative dmg. All turns when rouge is setting up the bombs, he is doing 0 dmg. If you summed up all the damage other dd classes are dealing during X turns, it would turn out to be quite similar to dmg that multiple bombs are dealing after X turns of setting them up. I haven't done specific calculations, but looking at bombs ap/dmg ratio, it seems to be true.
DP has conditions-dependant, renewing invulnerability. Cumulative dmg is best for such circumstances. All standard DD classes are butthurt because of this, and this may lead to nerfing one of most tactic/teamplay-oriented classes.
About firewall - it is not firewall that is OP, but AI that is UP. That is why firewall is next to useless in pvp (only panda can really benefit from fw in pvp). With good AI fw could be used to force mobs to take different route. Personally, I find watching mobs walking on fw very enjoyable, so I don't really think that firewall-avoiding upgrade of AI is required.

This post has been edited by semcorda - February 04, 2014, 16:20:31.
Reason for edit : firewall comment added
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #674575  Replies : 41  Views : 1373