Incorrect login detailsYour account is permanently bannedYour account has been placed under a protective block for security reasons. Please contact support.Your account has been deletedYou have reached the limit of authorised attemptsYour account name has been blacklistedThis Ankama account is protected by the Authenticator.
Open the Authenticator application.
Select your account.
You will have 30 seconds to retype your account information.
* They gain no points to put into stats (HP, lock, str/etc) per level--is this working as intended, or are they supposed to be getting something per level?
* They seem unable to gain elemental bonuses inherently due to the chromatic effect of all their spells. Long-term this will be a crutch as they lack a lot of elemental damage and resistance bonuses via their spells. Coupled with the above (no stat points per level), and they will fall behind in usefulness.
* Why is it that wisdom gear wouldn't work to accelerate their EXP gain? PP I understand (somewhat) because they aren't necessarily rolling for loot themselves, they're just a +100 PP buff for the lock, and instead enable you to gain multiple rolls. For Wisdom there doesn't seem to be any good reason why they couldn't benefit from it though, unless they're inheriting your wisdom bonus and I'm unaware. Do they gain bonuses to their PP (for the lock?) and Wisdom from challenges completed in fights they're in?
* Challenges (out of combat area ones) don't seem to also reward any XP to your sidekicks. Probably intentional, but just mentioning it to be thorough.
* Sidekicks in the party menu don't properly update their level when they do happen to level up, and seem bugged to always display the level at which they joined the party. They also only display the typical 50/50 HP count as if they're out of range for that. While it's not a huge deal for when partying with players, for sidekicks it means you'd never know their actual level or HP total before getting in a fight with them to find out, and that might get annoying.
Shadow doesn't get any damage bonus or resist per level, I suppose that's a bug otherwise they are going to be far far weaker than any player and not just 'weaker'. If that's the case, Ankama should rethink about adding to them at least 1% damage bonus per level and 0.5% resistances.
too high base damage :|
some spell are bugged (belzebug and knight)
when you swich from your equipment to multi's equipment, you can't see your inventory
i think that a siderkick base inventory can help people to equip them and exchange items from a chat to another one
char* XD sorry for bad english
Finally they are getting damage bonuses per level.
It seems they get between 0.75% and 0.8% damage per level, I expected more as they don't have class passives nor clan member bonuses/guild bonuses. But I suppose it is better than nothing
With the update sidekicks gain EXP from challenges you do (area challenges) with them in a party with you, meaning you can level them up that way if it's more convenient. A nice addition.
I'd like to see better scaling for abilities, if possible. Prime examples being things which grant (or remove) AP/MP/etc: Shadow's 1 WP for 1 AP (2 starting at 101), for example. Make it a default +1 AP, with a 1% chance per level to gain an additional AP, for 2 AP at 100 (much like it is now). Or make it a 1% chance/2 levels, if you want to scale it to 200.
Same with MP steal/granting. Gauranteed 1 MP, 1% chance every 1-2 levels to take/grant another. It seems silly for level 100 to give +1 at 100%, and level 101 to give +1 at 100% and an additional +1 at 50%. Make it smoother.
The Dmg/res per level looks nice. It's hard to say whether it will be too little, too much, or just enough. That's the kind of thing that should be tested internally to find the right balance though, I'd guess.
The sidekick statistic display (which shows dmg/res, heals, crit, etc) does not update to include their equipment, and I'm guessing that it should. in battle it seems to take their inventory into account, but not when looking them over.
I agree with Taku about the characteristics.
It would be also nice if we actually could distribute their own points, I know it's asking too much. But it'd bring a more versatility in their builds.
The damage is low because I've did some math and, for example, with the current damage bonus they get, I'll be able to reach around 220~240% Earth damage on Trank at level 114 with Milkar set and other equipment.
I find it quite low, they should have about the same damage bonus as players since their reduced versatility already makes it better to have other players in tough battles.
I am also assuming they don't get any damage buff after the AP and MP bonus :]
If not, 1.5% damage per level looks like a good number.
Now it is possible to see their stat increase through Sidekick window and also they are getting extra 0.8% damage per level.
I suppose we're closer to something balanced, I'd like to add my concern about Shadow though.
It can get up to 200% damage bonus at 100 and if he gets 0.8% damage per level too, that will be 280% damage and with the passive buff thats 378% damage, I don't know if it sounds too high as I have no idea how much % classes can reach at 200, but it looks high. I think that this is the only multiman I have found to be a little stronger than I expected, all others are fine now with that 0.8% damage and resist per level and that new passive that shows how they evolve.
Let Sidekicks carry up to 10 items in an inventory dedicated to them, this way we are able to exchange items between characters (finally!). Would be a nice way to avoid the need of adding character linked chests in the future.
Believe that Sidekicks should be allowed in PVP, personally, perhaps limited to one? I only suggest this because Multiboxers are capable of PVPing with their additional units and for those of us who would like to use Sidekicks as an alternative, I believe this would be awesome. Also it would open up a TON of new strategies in combat.