March 16, 2012, 18:01:15 |
Saint Patrick's Day Event!
Alright, the event will be here for the next 2 days. But so far it's pretty confusing, what exactly can we do in this event?
- A festive hat is available on all your characters, just claim it from the gift menu(top right of your screen)
- Four-leaved clovers drop from all enemies over lvl 15
- Saint Patsick's cloak drops (+10 prospecting)
- Saint Patsick's barrel drops (decorative item)
- Clovers can be crafted into clover root beers
- Clovers can be crafted into clover-shaped cookies
- The 'luckmeister' title can be earned if 5 of both these items are made
Problem is, the recipes are missing. None of the crafting toolbenches allow you to craft them!
Clover Root Beer:
2 water, 2 wheat grain and 2 clovers
Furnace (Chef) - use 'make up recipe'!
4 clover and 1 wheat flour
Oven (baker) - use 'make up recipe'!
Has anyone found out how to make them, or have you found more drops? Be sure to post!
EDIT: Found out about the recipes! Credits to HeavensKing for telling me about them.
Beer is made from 2 water, 2 wheat grain and 2 clovers (in chef not herbalist) and the cookies are made with 4 clover and 1 wheat flour
This post has been edited by Tysta - March 16, 2012, 19:43:38.
and u use "make up a recipe" yes